Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF, MxNB, MxM -- Fifty Shades of Daddy Dom

Systemic

Exhausted
*FOR THE RECORD: I am not a Fifty Shades fan, at all (like seriously not even a little bit), but it felt like it fit the thread.*

**Current craving: Demon/Human**

Welcome~ I'm going to try to keep this succinct. I make no promises. Basically, I like to play Daddies, but I like to play a lot of different kinds of Daddies. I have a myriad of different fetishes to choose from and love to mix and match to suit mine and my partners' combined tastes. This means that I can be anyone from a merciless sadist to a tender lover; it also means that, whatever sexual shenanigans our characters get up to, he will always be a caring and attentive partner before and after. Even after scenes involving humiliation (or degradation, maybe, if you can convince me to do it at all) - actually, especially after emotionally or physically harsher scenes. I'm a sadist, not a dick. Hard limit.

Please note: I am absolutely up for playing male characters. If you have any interest, I prefer to play non-binary characters. If you would like to know more, please see my other request thread. If you message me with interest, please specify which thread you are interested in. I have several different posts up in gender categories and it is often difficult to tell.

As for genres, I like playing stories of all kinds. Sci-fi and fantasy are high up on my favorites list; in particular, I've been interested in futuristic high-tech worlds recently. I like inventing things, I just have no technical aptitude for it. Creativity I've got, though. Another genre I am a HUGE fan of is modern-day magic; think gritty, urban-setting magic fantasy. It's one of my all-time favorites. I do also love medieval fantasy-type stuff, so I'm happy to do that as well.

Here's my F-list.

I am not currently seeking any non-consensual plots. Dub-con yes - conditionally - non-con no.

Cravings in bold:
Master/Pet (human, furry, kemonomimi)
Monster Boyfriend*/Human
Monster/Monster
Human/Monster
Demon/Human
Older Brother/Younger (Brother or Sister)
Twins/YC
MC/Twins
Master/Apprentice
Professor/Student (College and above only)
Bodyguard/Body
Performer/Fan
Deity/Human
Artist/Subject
Criminal/Criminal
Criminal/Officer of the law
Criminal/Civilian
Vigilante/Civilian
Vigilante/Vigilante

*Monsters include but are not limited to: vampires, werewolves, giants, centaurs, Minotaur, satyr, and mythical creatures including mermen/siren (craving), selkies, elves, deities and divinities, and various fae. Will likely play a specific monster if asked. I am curious about playing against a slime girl.

Any of these pairings can be combined.
When it comes to length, I don't exactly have a requirement. I will say this though: if I consistently get less than about two paragraphs per post, it's very possible that I will lose interest quickly. I like to write a lot of detail into my posts and getting replies much shorter than that doesn't give me a lot to build on. I do believe in fluctuating post lengths depending on the needs of the scene - like if there's dialogue or need for quick interactions. I also won't write for days about every little glance or facial twitch. Needless detail is needless. That being said, my average post length is around 4 paragraphs, often more, with 5-8 sentences in each one.

Similarly, I do not have a fixed plot/smut ratio. However, I'm not a fan of needless smut or smut that doesn't make sense in the context of the story. I'm here to build stories and relationships and plots with a lot of depth - smut is great, but it's not necessarily what I'm aiming for.

I'll be honest, I'm kind of a snob; I try not to be elitist about it, but it is what it is. In the case of post length, size matters. So does grammar.

I mostly make a new OC for every story, but I've been collecting characters that I would like to reuse and repurpose. I'll always pick the one that suits the story best!

Other preferences: I like using images, I tend to go for illustrations. I'm flexible on that, though. I like playing through PMs and I only like to RP in third-person. *I do not do asterisk RPs.* I like to be friendly with my partners and able to bounce ideas off of each other. I think it makes for a much richer story.

Hard limits: scat, vore, snuff, vomit, pedo- and necrophilia. Mostly everything else is up for negotiation.

Well anyways, that's all for now. Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom