Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spiraling Downwards {Tyr and Lovely}

lovely decay

Planetoid
"C'mon, Jackie! We're going to be late if you don't hurry the hell up!"
"Hold on, Izzy!"

"Jesus, man, how long does it take you to get ready for a damn party? Who are you trying to impress?" Izzy rolled her eyes as she settled into the passenger seat of her best friend - Jackie's car. Jackie made no retort to Izzy statement, and simply shifted the car into drive and sped down Izzy's street. The party was in a secluded area, just on the outskirts of town - and there had been promises of alcohol, drugs, boys, and girls. And plenty of all of the above. Izzy was excited, it was two months until her eighteenth birthday, finally she'd be legal to buy her own cigarettes.

"Oi! Jack! Slow the fuck down, dude. I can't load a bowl when you're taking curves at ninety miles an hour." Jackie groaned, but eased up on the gas pedal in order to allow Izzy to finish filling the bowl of her most prized possession. It was rare to see Izzy sober these days, ever since junior year in high school her new best friend had been MaryJane and her little glass pipe. Jackie sort of blamed herself for it, she was the one who got Izzy hooked on the weed, but she didn't think the girl would smoke as much as she did.

The sound of a lighter echoed in the car, followed by a deep inhale. Moments passed before Izzy exhaled, her eyes closed with sheer pleasure. "Nothing like getting 'effed up before the party." She giggled, her giggle quickly followed by a cough as she passed the pipe to Jackie and took the steering wheel in her left hand so Jackie could take a hit. Their destination wasn't too far off from where they were currently at, and once the pipe was back in her hands, Izzy took in a deep inhale and waited. It would hit her soon enough, and once it did, she'd exhale.

The trip to the party house was hardly ten minutes, if that. And by the time they arrived and found a place to park without being in the way, Izzy was hitting her high. After a few drops of visine, she was ready to party. Before exiting the car, she tucked her pipe into her skirt pocket, checked her eye shadow in the visor mirror, and readjusted her hair. By the time she was just finishing up moving a teal streak back to the front where it belonged, and not mixed in with the black that was the rest of her neck-length hair, Jackie was banging on the window. "I'm coming, damn."

Throwing open the car door, she jumped out, her dark pink chucks hitting the sidewalk with a thud. She was actually matching today, a rare sight indeed. She wore a black tee shirt that clung to her small-curve lacking torso, and a pair of black jeans under a dark pink faux school girl skirt. Her right wrist was covered in wooden and fluorescent bracelets, her left wrist sporting a solid black peace sign tattoo she'd gotten an artist friend of her's to do illegally. Around her neck hung a large silver peace sign, and a small, dark pink bow was stuck in her teal bangs, right at the spot where the teal merged with the black.

"Ready to rock this joint, baby?!" She called out to Jackie, grabbing her friend's hand and practically dragging her towards the house's side door. Once on the doorstep, Izzy reached forward and knocked loudly.

Johnny loved parties they never got old. They were the perfect synergy of work and pleasure. Johnny drove his sports car a little BMW Z-4 roadster to the party, it was outside town at a house in a secluded area. With the top down his long black hair blew in the wind as the music blared. His bright blue eyes were behind his sunglasses, as he drove. The sun was just setting, so the party would be kicking into high gear soon. Billy had given him the initial invite, though he gotten half a dozen others, just today. Johnny’s popularity wasn’t his winning personality or his incredible great looks, but access to the stuff. Not only did going to parties allow him an opportunity to cruise for pussy, but more importantly it gave him access to a crowd willing to purchase product. As far as he cared everybody won.

The sun was already down, when he tossed the sunglasses on the center console, the GPS unit telling him he had another five more miles to go. He unconsciously ran his hand through his wavy hair as he enjoyed the loud music, though he wasn’t speeding. Over the years he knew better than to speed when transporting shit, it was the quickest way to get busted. The car fit his 6’1” frame like a glove, as he shifted gears, and accelerated out of the corner, enjoying the ride. Tonight he expected a good turn out, with a lot of local high school kids. Though the car protected him from the cool air, he still wore his black leather jacket, its inner pockets bulging with small baggies and pills, the staple of his profession. If things went well, he’d make a few gees and find some fresh pussy to fuck.

Even though he was twenty-three he had a thing for younger girls, the kind that had tight asses and perky breasts, the kind that got you hard just looking at them. Who wanted to fuck something that had been well used, when you could get it fresh? Johnny smiled to no one as the GPS told him he was coming up on his turn. Braking and downshifting, he hits the turn signal and starts looking for the address, though the cars already lining the street told him he was close. He’d actually been to this place before, so he just drives past, figuring he’d find a spot down the road.

To keep his wheels from getting fucked up, he parks next to a fence and tree, and in such a way that he doesn’t leave enough room for another vehicle to get close. Pushing the button on his keychain, the top closes and the car locks. His jeans and black t-shirt with Metallica would allow him to blend with the crowd. As he walked towards the house he could already see the migration of people heading towards the place. It wasn’t hard to tell which house, the music was blaring from, though out here that wouldn’t be an issue. Johnny remembered coming out here last year, and that party had been a good one, with a good crowd. If his memory was right, he’d fuck one sweat young thing in one of the upstairs bedrooms, in exchange for some drugs, something he usually had no problem doing, a fringe benefit of his profession.

He waved at a group coming up the opposite way on the road, before he stepped into the yard. The place was already hopping as he made his way to the house. There was already two girls knocking on the door, so he just steps up to follow them in. Johnny’s eyes take the opportunity to check the two girls out as he steps onto the porch. The door was already opening, when he walked up behind them.

First thing he had to do was stake out a spot that allowed a little privacy to do business.

Billy opens the door to let the girls in and sees Johnny.

Hey dude, welcome to the party.

They quickly shake hands and knock forearms as Johnny is invited inside.

Hey you got a place I can hang.

Sure dude, there’s an office just off the hall; I let people know you’re back there.

If he tried to use a bedroom, he’d just piss people off trying to have a little fun themselves.

Thanks guy. I owe you.

Johnny knew that if he slips Billy a bag of some good weed that they’d be even. Before heading back, he grabs one of the ubiquitous red plastic cups full of beer.

Izzy took in a deep breath as the door opened, ready to say something to the person letting them in. It wasn't until Billy spoke to Johnny that Izzy realized there was someone behind them, apparently an important person to the party itself. "Must be the dealer," Izzy mumbled as Johnny moved around her and Jackie to go inside. Izzy looked to her right, and saw Jackie was nervous as hell. Rolling her eyes, she linked her arm in Jackie's and led them into the house.

The music was loud on the outside, inside the music was deafening almost, and mixed in with the yelling and shouting as people threw back drinks and God knows what else - it was definitely a party. "Suh-weeeeet!" Izzy mused, unlinking her arm from Jackie's and practically bouncing towards the nearest surface with red plastic cups. Snatching up one, Izzy took a long swig and let out a sigh as she nestled herself against the wall, surveying the party.

There were a couple of bongs and pipes out across the room, and the sweet smell of good 'ole maryjane crept up her nose, increasing her mild high just enough. Izzy never toked anything someone else brought, and she wasn't too keen on sharing her own stash that was shoved deep in her jeans pocket, hidden beneath her skirt.

"Aw, shit. Where's Jackie?"

It seemed to finally hit Izzy that she'd completely abandoned her friend. Sighing, she downed the rest of the beer in the plastic cup, grabbed another, and started through the hazy crowd. "Jaaaaaack!" She called out, a giggle escaping her, she didn't know but a couple of other people here, both of which she wasn't exactly on the best of terms with. So to her, the scenario she was currently in was like a movie scene, and thanks to her high, and upcoming buzz - damn being a lightweight - everything was in slow motion. Like a play-by-play.
"Sweet man." Izzy murmured to herself as she ran her teal fingernails across the wall, peeking into room after room trying to find Jackie. "Jackie, seriously dude. I'm stoned, buzzed, and honestly I don't feel like playing hide and seek right now."

The small office was as Billy described at the end of the hallway. Even as he made his way there, several people were following him. There were unwritten rules of etiquette that prescribed what happened, and kept everyone safe. Everybody body entered individually, and did it with few eyes watching. The door knocks almost immediately and the first guy, looking like some jock steps in, he was wearing his letter jacket. A few quick words and a hand pass occurred and money and goods were exchanged.

Johnny takes a sip at the cup, barely putting it down when the second knock on the door occurred. The process again just goes quickly as goods and green are exchanged. This time to a fat little thing that was pushing against the seams of her outfit, her bosom barely contained by her thin top. Johnny just smiles and says little as they make the exchange; her request was for ecstasy his of course for money.

The third and fourth come quick, as Johnny deals with the initial rush of goods, that was common at a party, having sold some dope, ecstasy, shrooms, and coke. The party was definitely shaping up to be a good night. Finally with a break he leans against the desk, taking a sip from the cup of his beer, when he the door opens again. This times a sweat little number steps in, mumbling something about a Jackie.

Come on in girl, I’m not Jackie, I’m Johnny. And what is your pleasure.

He just assumed she was the next person in line and was looking for shit. Johnny realizing the girl was the same one at the front door just a little while ago. Now he had the opportunity to see her from the front, and he wasn’t disappointed. He black shirt clung to her feminine frame, and nicely accentuated her body. The skirt looked good, and the legs were toned, which gave her a naturally sexy look. Johnny’s eyes take a moment to enjoy the view, while the girl makes her request.

Izzy was still as she half-stumbled into the room. Looking around her, her gaze finally settled on Johnny and she gave a laugh. "Oh, honey I'm not here to buy smack from ya. I'm looking for my friend Jackie. She's not one to party, and I kinda-sorta abandoned her to snatch a couple of beers... Yeah.." Izzy's form swayed a bit as she finished what was left of her second cup of beer, then she crushed the cup in her hand before tossing it off towards the left onto the floor. Eh, it wasn't her house, she didn't have to clean it up. Idiot shouldn't have been throwing a huge party where a mess could happen.

Izzy smirked at this thought, then turned her attention back to this Johnny fellow. "Anyways, I'm going to go try and find my girl, kay? Thanks for, yanno, being open to selling to me or whatever. I'm already a little blown and buzzed already, don't need any more." With another giggle, she turned on her heel, and gave a half-wave over her shoulder as she moved towards the door, having a bit of trouble with working the doorknob, apparently.

[ Sorry, awkwardly short PoS post. >.> I didn't want to just make her up and leave the room or anything. Give him a shot to reel her in, I guess. ;o; ]

Johnny watches the girl as she stumbles in, explaining her reason for intruding. The girl was obviously feeling no pain, and was already riding high, which amused him. She was just the type of girl that he found most attractive, a young sexy girl. Add to that her obvious comfort in discussing drugs means she wasn’t naïve or inclined to immediately run away. Some girls, as soon as they knew you were a dealer, treated you like shit, even though they wanted shit, especially the rich bitches.

A few more words come out of the cute thing as she finishes her beer, and tosses the cup and ask about potential business. A cute young girl wanting drugs, now that was his favorite kind of customer.

Sure girl, I’m always available to help a girl in need.

The words meant to answer her inquiry on buying as well as her current issue with the doorknob. Johnny steps forward to leans past her to assist with the problematic door, his body brushing against her. His hand reaches out to cup hers and open the door.

I’m Johnny and if you need anything you just come back, I always like helping a beautiful girl like you. And if you want to help a nice guy like me out, I could use another beer, if you happen back this way.

He gives her his patented smile, meant to show sincerity. Though in the back of his mind the thoughts were quite illicit.

Well, for a dealer, he did seem pretty nice. Her current dealer was a bit of a prick, but he did bring in some damn good weed, only reason she still stuck with him. A sigh escaped past her lips as she thought of this, and only then realized that he'd cupped her hand and turned the knob for her. "I'll see what I can do for ya," she spoke cheerily, stepping out of the room and back into the hallway. Turning her head back to face him, she gave him a smile, and threw up her right hand; index and middle finger up in the all too familiar peace sign.

"Catch ya later," she called as she stepped away from him, reentering the main room of the party, scanning around in hopes of finding Jackie. "There's no way she skittered out on me," Izzy whined, a pout taking over the smile on her face. She hadn't seen her in any of the rooms down the hallway, nor was she in the kitchen, or the main room. Maybe she'd gone out for some fresh air?

Izzy took in a deep breath and started towards the door they'd entered through, and luckily she didn't have much trouble with this door knob. Stepping outside, she breathed in the clean air and hiked her skirt up as she pushed her hand into her pants pocket. Fumbling around, she finally wrapped her hands around the cool glass of her pipe, and the plastic of her matching lighter. Pulling her hand out of that pocket, she hiked her skirt up on the other side and retrieved what little bit of weed she had brought with her. "Enough for a couple tokes, I guess."

Sighing, she took out the small pinch that was left, and left the plastic it had been in in an ashtray that was overfilled with cigarette butts. After she loaded the bowl, she clutched the pink pipe and lighter in her right hand as she scanned the yard. Jackie was no where to be found. "Dammit!"

Placing the pipe against her lips, she lit the bowl and inhaled deeply, exhaling slowly. There were a few people rough housing in the yard, and Izzy found herself rather amused by this. It took her all of five minutes to finish off the bowl, and after tapping it clean she shoved it and her lighter back into her jeans pocket. Right at that moment, a vibration went off against her leg, and she groaned. Reaching into her skirt pocket she pulled out a small black cell phone, and flipped it open. "Well, apparently Jackie did skitter off on me. Damn. I knew throwing her into a party full of guys was a dumb idea." With a sigh, she replied with a quick 'have fun! call me tomorrow!', and placed the phone back into the skirt
pocket. "Well, guess I'll go make some new friends."

With a fresh new high, and still a slight buzz, Izzy reentered the house, and snatched up a beer. Remembering what Johnny had said about her helping him out, she smiled as she grabbed another one and started towards the hallway. There was about four people in line outside of the room he'd been in now, so Izzy took her place at the back to wait. While waiting, she did a balancing act with the two beers to dig out her lighter and a cigarette. Once she had the cigarette lit, she took a sip from her beer, the line moving forward.

It didn't take long for the line to be completely diminished, and there was no one else waiting behind her, so Izzy stepped forward and used to right foot to knock on the door - her hands were full with two beers and a cigarette. She wasn't naturally good with balance.

The girl was quickly gone, and almost forgotten as a steady stream of customers entered and left the little office. Johnny plied his trade, a small packet, or a few pills for a wad of cash. Some people wanted to chat, or worst of all tell him why one things was better than another, like he cared. Still he smiled and was congenial so that the business continued with out interruption. Between people, he’d finished the beer, and left it sitting of the desk. One big fat girl with braces offered to give him a blowjob for some weed, but he declined the unwanted opportunity.

After the last of the customers came Johnny was going to get another beer, and see what action he might find. Maybe he would find out what happened to that sweat little thing. When he hears a knock at the door. It was the usual format, so he steps up to the door and opens it, to let the next customer in. Surprisingly it was the stumbling girl with the buzz that had come earlier looking for a friend.

Hey you’re back. Great!

Johnny could see the two beers in hand, so he holds the door open in a gracious fashion, and with a large sweep of his hand indicates for her to enter. As soon as she was through he was going to lock the door, as he usually did so they wouldn’t be interrupted.

And you brought me a beer, cool.

With a mischievous smile he follows her, again taking time to watch the natural curves hidden beneath the skirt. Getting a little of that wouldn’t bother him in the least. The desk of course comes to mind.

So what do I owe for the honor of the visit and gift.

He says as he’s ready to relieve her of the extra red cup.

"Mhm, sure did, here ya go." She spoke as she handed it over to him, finally able to take a decent drag off of her own cigarette. Izzy let out a soft sigh as she exhaled, then turned to face Johnny. "So, you're just a party-hopping dealer?" Izzy gave a sly smile, and propped herself up in a chair in the office. She pulled her knees upwards towards her chest, and set her cup of beer on the floor. She wasn't really feeling the need to drink it, it was tasting a little off anyways. Whatever kind it was it wasn't mixing well with her cig.

"I've been to a lot of parties here in town, but this is the first time I've met you, are you new to town or did you just hide out?" Taking another drag off her cigarette, she flicked the ashes into her half-gone beer, and turned her attention back to Johnny. She wasn't trying to pry into his personal life or anything, she was actually quite curious as to where he'd suddenly popped out from. She hadn't been lying when she said she'd been to countless parties he never made an appearance at. Well, not one she'd noticed anyways.

"Oh, the name's Izzy, by the way. Just sorta dawned on me that I have yet to introduce myself." She held out her right hand, her cigarette between her lips now. She'd never been one to smoke with her left hand. "I'm seventeen, so don't go running to someone about me smokin', kay?" She gave him a wink, giggling softly at her own joke. He was probably the last person to go running to someone about her smoking cigarettes, she couldn't imagine how many illegal drugs he was carrying.

The young girl had an almost impish nature about her as she came to reside in the leather chair. His eyes follow her as she curls up in the chair, to discuss his profession, something he wasn’t totally comfortable to do.

What a guy shouldn’t enjoy a good party?

So he evades any direct answers, and just talks around the subject only alluding to his choice of career. While watching her delicate lips wrap around the cigarette, he smiles as more lurid thoughts for those same lips fill his mind. He disguises his thoughts by taking a sip of the beer the girl had brought with her. To put her at easy he just smiles and laughs when she inquires about them having never met before.

Maybe you’ve been to wrong parties?

He jokes back, as she digs for some information, that he really had no intention of directly answering. Though he enjoyed her style and chutzpa, he wasn’t going to put himself at risk, even for some young pussy. So when she introduces herself, he breaks into a devilish smile, and leans over and shakes her hand.

I’m Johnny.

Letting go of her hand, he couldn’t help but enjoy her youth and boldness.

I won’t tell anyone if you keep my secret too, promise?

He winks back, enjoying the banter as they get to know each other better. Taking another sip of the beer, he wonders how he could get into her pants. That she was underage, never concerned him in the slightest, as he continues to joke with her. The conversation continues to come easily.

So what’s a good girl like you doing back here with a bad guy like me?

Though they’d shaken hands he’d only withdrawn a little, staying close to her as they talked. Turning and finishing the beer he just sets the empty cup down on the edge of the desk, and turns back to the girl.

Well, Izzy wasn't exactly content with him evading her questions, but she didn't press the matter. Who was she to pry into a dealer's life anyways? Taking another hit off of her cigarette, she shook his hand and gave a slight nod. "Scout's honor," she joked, raising up her left hand with her middle, index, and ring fingers pressed together. Well, she thought that was how scout's honor worked, she was never a scout. Rolling her eyes at this thought, she dropped her hand and let out another laugh at his last question.

"Me, a good girl? Whatever gave you that impression?" She cocked her head to the side, curiosity all over her face. Izzy was far from a 'good girl', but she wasn't exactly a 'bad girl', either. She was stuck in between, straddling the line. She only broke the law sometimes, and that was when it came to cigarettes and weed. Oh, and underage drinking.

"About all I do is toke it up a lot, and smoke cigarettes, and the occasional drink or two. I've never done anything more then that." Izzy gave a shrug, and took the last hit off of her cigarette and tossed it down into the beer cup. Her high was slowly ebbing away, and she felt her shoulder twitch as her body tried to tell her she needed to toke it up and mellow out again.

"Besides, you're only a bad guy in the eyes of the law. I can probably guarantee you that every person at this party thinks you're godlike. Hell, they'd probably kiss your shoes for providing them with whatever they needed to get their fix."

The girl was obviously feeling no pain; from the way she giggled, laughed and played reciting the scout’s honor, or some caricature of it.

Oh I got the impression you were a good girl, cause I never saw you at any of the parties. The sweat innocent girls never come and talk to me.

The devilish smile continues to occupy his face as they continue their bantering. The only interruption is the girl taking another drag off her cigarette, and discussing her few illegal indulgences. By far there were insignificant and almost childish compared to the thing Johnny was involved in, and yet they gave him an insight into her.

The law aint smart enough to figure out anything. They’re probably like you parents they don’t have clue in the world about how the real world works. Bet your parents don’t even know the real you, mine sure as hell didn’t, nor did they ever ask. Fuck their answer to everything was to yell and ride my ass.

He backs up just slightly so he can lean against the desk and watch the sexy young thing curled up in the chair. Even now his eye wondering just what she might look like without the various garments on.

You’re just trying to have some fun, growing up, doing things everyone does, and everybody wants to give you a hard time. You’re not fucking hurting anyone, but if they caught you, they’d treat you like some monster. Same thing here, I’m having fun, making people happy, and they’d love to bust me.

Johnny knew the game, get to know them, find some common ground, and make them think you liked them. Show them that you sympathized with their plight, and you stood a good chance of getting what you wanted.

Hey have you got another cigarette, I sure could use one.

Moving forward if she’s offer up one.

Most people just like me because I got something they want. Not sure if I’d be so popular if I came empty handed. But shit, if I want something it’s a totally different story.

Reaching out to take the cigarette if available.

Take you for example; if I showed any interest in a hot girl like you, I’m some fucking monster, cause the law says you’re not smart enough to make your own decisions. How fucked is that?

"Innocent? Pfft." Izzy brushed her knees with her hand as he spoke, her eyes rolling. She was far from innocent. Well, to all the kids in high school still, she was a bad girl, the cool girl. To anyone older, yeah, she could see where they got 'innocent' from. She wasn't deep into the drinking or drug scene, and though she liked to party and have a good time, she wasn't throwing herself into every single guy she saw. Okay, maybe Johnny was right, she was a rather good girl.

"Yeah, here ya go," Digging into her skirt pocket, after stretching her left leg out, she pulled out her cigarette pack and pulled out two cigarettes, holding one out for him. Once he took it, she placed her cigarette between her lips and lit it, holding out her lighter for him to use as well.

"Exactly, I am just trying to have fun. Living life one second at a time. Doing whatever I can to make sure I make the most of what I'm stuck with. My parents are still fighting about my hair coloring escapades, I'd hate to see how they'd react to me smoking." A shudder ran through her as she thought of this, her eighteenth birthday being just around the corner, it'd be hell if they found out before then about her smoking.

His final statement caught her a bit off guard, and the blush that rose to her cheeks made that apparent. Of course she was smart enough to make her own decisions, she'd done fine from the time she was fifteen until now. She didn't think it'd make him a monster, no, but Izzy wasn't too sure about expressing any interest in him herself. He was a dealer, apparently a big one - she knew half the people at this party weren't stepping behind the door to buy a few pills or a bag of weed. Izzy was a bit..Ify about everything else that was out there.

"Of course I can make my own decisions, but the law things that my brain isn't fully developed enough until I'm eighteen years of age." Taking another drag off of her cigarette, she exhaled slowly before speaking again. "I mean, I totally understand making certain laws, yanno, I'd feel a little weirded out if I was thirteen or something and you showed interest - that's a big gap, and I know at thirteen I was far from mature enough to make any kind of decision for myself. But honestly, I'm two months away from eighteen, I'm pretty sure my brain isn't going to suddenly be way more mature than it already is."

He laughs a bit when she confesses her lack of innocence, something that was rather obvious. She probably wasn’t as wild as she thought, but then again how wild were most teenagers. Taking the proffered cigarette and lighter he ignites it, before returning the lighter to her, the touch of hands maybe a moment too long.

Shit if we were all angles, there’d be no fun in the world, and the whole fucking thing would be really boring.

Taking a long draw on the cigarette, Johnny enjoys the warm heat filling his longs, then just as easily let’s loose a cloud of smoke towards the ceiling.

Thanks, I needed that. Fuck can’t even smoke most of the time, so many damn fucking rules. Everybody always tell you what you can and can’t do. I never understand why it’s anyone’s business, and why they have to be involved.

He never really steps back, just enjoying the camaraderie and proximity of the young woman. He takes another draw on his cigarette, watching her as they talk, seeing her reactions, and trying to gauge them.

Seems every time you turn around, there is another rule to ruin the fun. Why can’t people leave each other alone? Shit at eighteen you can join the army and kill, but the a few months before that you can’t make any decisions for yourself, isn’t that fucked. Should be a test, if you pass you’re an adult, simple as that.

Johnny continues to give her attention, watching her as they discuss various inequalities of youth. Knowing that if he treats her like she was an adult, his chances were far better, for a very adult conclusion to the evening. So he carefully bides his time, trying to work his way into the girl's panties.

"Agreed." She gave a nod, and watched as he took a drag from the cigarette, her eyes watching his fingers and lips closely. The effects of her high were almost completely gone, and she was itching for more.

"Everyone wants to be involved in everyone elses business, just to try and take control. It's like we're all nothing but robots, or puppets." Izzy went still as he took another drag off the cigarette, and with one swift movement, she was partially out of the chair, gripping the cigarette in her hand.

Izzy placed the butt of the cigarette between her own lips and took a drag, holding the smoke for a few seconds before letting the smoke trail from her nostrils slowly. "I couldn't resist snatching it from you, given I finally seem to have full use of my brain and nerves again." Izzy held the cigarette back out to Johnny, a half-smile upon her face as she did so. "You wouldn't, by any chance, have any smoke I could buy?"

Izzy hadn't wanted to make a buy from him, but her body was aching for the mellow, content feeling the weed gave her. She was feeling a little, off, without it. And since he was standing close to her, she was beginning to feel uneasy, she didn't have the calm she wanted.

Johnny just nods as the girl agrees with his logic. Not saying a thing he watches as she smokes the cigarette, and exhales the trail of smoke out of her nose. The girl wasn’t acting like she was some little prick tease, so he figured his chance were getting better. Taking the nearly finished cigarette from her he takes one last good draw on it before tossing it on the floor and putting it out with his foot. Never even looking down to see if he damaged the carpet or floor.

Baby I got anything you want. You want some straight plain-jane weed I got it, you want some with a little more kick I got that too. You just give the word and Johnny will take care of you.

Standing only a foot or so away, his words meant just what he said and a little bit more. He always kept a few joints around, laced with meth simply because it made the girls a little easier to deal with, and got them coming back for more. Even if he was going to have some fun with the girl, you always wanted to establish a long term business relationship too.

Izzy watched as he put the cigarette out on the floor, her body shifting excitedly as he shared the information she wanted to hear. Plain-jane seemed a little boring to her, especially after he spoke of having something with a bit more of a kick to it. Chewing thoughtfully on her lower lip, she exhaled slowly as she thought.

"Surprise me," she spoke, a smile on her face. Of course, that was, by far, the dumbest thing she could have ever said to a drug dealer. Especially one she'd only shared a beer and a cigarette with. But she was dying for a buzz, and being surprised seemed a little impulsive - which she most certainly was. Sure, she'd probably soon regret her decision, he could always produce a joint laced with acid, or coke, or meth - but she didn't exactly peg him as that type.

Perhaps Izzy should have, but she didn't. Her thought process was muddled by the mere idea of being stoned again. That and the beer that was still in her system. Re situating herself in the chair, she drew her legs into a cross-legged position, her hands resting lightly in her lap as she looked up at him, as patient as she could be.

Johnny reaches into an inner pocket of his jacket and draws out two joints, handing one to the girl curled up in the chair, while he keeps one to himself. The only difference was one was drawn from one pocket and the other from another pocket so he knew which one was special. Smiling he hands her one and keeps one for himself, having no intention of sharing that shit. One thing a dealer should never ever do is getting hooked on product that was truly bad for business.

Here you go baby, try this. I think you’ll like it.

He waits for her to use the lighter, before, lighting his own joint. It was important that he be smoking or the little bitch might offer to share, which would be problematic. He wonders if the girl had ever been high on “crank” or “ice before, the shit packed a wallop. And more importantly it usually sent their libido into overdrive. With a good look young girl like her around it was a very convenient side effect.

Tell me what you think?

When she hands off the lighter he lights up his own joint, acting as if the two were exactly the same, which of course they were not.

Izzy reached out and took the joint he offered her, rolling it carefully between her fingers before she placed it against her lips. It was a habit for her, when smoking a joint, to roll it around between her fingers. She didn't know why she did it, she just did. Once it was lit, she held out the lighter, inhaling the thick smoke deeply.

Izzy pulled the joint away from her lips slowly, her eyes closing as she felt the familiar warm sensation she always got wash over her. She held the smoke in her lungs for as long as she could, and slowly exhaled it. An odd taste filled her mouth, but she put it to the back of her mind. It was probably just the beer she'd had, or the cigarette puffs she'd taken moments before.

"It's...Different," she mused, the warm sensation growing within her as she raised the joint back up to her lips, inhaling deeply again. Izzy was so overwhelmed with how warm she was feeling, that she didn't even think of offering him a hit - nor did she pay attention to the fact that he had produced two joints. Any other person would have instantly realized that something was in one of the joints that either he wanted, or did not want. But Izzy was too antsy to get high that she paid it no mind. And now she was climbing higher, pushing the thought even further from her mind.

Exhaling again, she let out a small cough, a smile creeping onto her face. "It tastes a little weird, but I could get used to it. The feeling is incredible. Already. After only two hits."

Watching the girl play with and smoke the laced joint made him happy. Taking the lighter he lit his own joint and just took a deep relaxing puff as the girl took another hit. Now he just needed to be patient and see how the girl reacted, simply because no drug guaranteed you’d get in a girl’s panties. All it did was release inhibitions and increase ones chances, then again Johnny was confident in his abilities when it came to opposite sex.

Well I hope that’s a good different. I wouldn’t want people thinking I have shitty weed.

Johnny relaxes as his weed starts to hit. Weed was his only real vice, and even that he didn’t use regularly. Drug users were losers, and so he knew better than to use the shit. Still he always wondered what it felt like the euphoria of the narcotic as it flowed through your system. Over the years he’d seen the transformation on their faces as they went from down and out, to blissful nirvana. Then again he also knew it didn’t last, and they’d need more and more to get that same feeling, something that kept him very busy and his pocket full of money.

Now doesn’t that feel better? Stick out your arm.

Johnny knew her sense would be in overdrive; so he just lets his fingers tips lightly trace their way up her arm.

Do you like how that feels?

Back
Top Bottom