Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Supernatural Craving (MxM) (MxF)

kujylee

Dust
Hello! I'm new here, so bear with me if I make any mistakes.

alright, so! here's what i'm looking for:

• I don't care what gender you are irl, but it'd be great if you could play a male.

• I'm really craving MxM, but I may be interested in a MxF pairing provided that I play the male so PM me even if you want a MxF.

• since I'm rusty and all that, I'd like a suuper casual sort of role play. you can write as much as you want, but i'm only expecting a few lines to a short paragraph from my partners. I myself will mostly only be writing short posts, so it'd be unfair if I expected you to write more than me. I'll probably only post once or twice a day. however, if the roleplay progresses well and you'd like to delve deeper into the plot, i'm totally up for that!

• i don't believe in being either a dom or a sub when it comes to roles. let's just be people and see where our writing takes us!

• I'd like a simple CS, with a realistic face claim and age (MUST BE IN 20s).

here are some rules:

• no non-consent, furry, incest, taboo stuff. I'd prefer mostly to pure vanilla.

• i'm okay with ghosting. whether it's life getting in the way or the roleplay just being too boring for you, I get it. i won't question you further than a quick, "hey how's it going" and I ask that you do the same for me.

• uh not really sure what else to put here besides please be a decent human being.

onto the plot!

• like I said, I'm looking for a casual roleplay, so my idea's pretty vague.

• vampire x human - one night stand

this is a world where humans know that vampires exist, but vampires choose to stay out of the public eye for the most part.

Muse A (human) stumbles into a club meant for vampires and catches the eye of one of them, Muse B (vampire). They enjoy each other's company and eventually, after a few drinks, either hook up or just make out. When the night's over, the two strangers part ways for good--or so they believe. Muse A realizes they've slept/flirted with a vampire and is either disgusted or frightened when they see Muse B again, drinking from a human blood donor. Muse B is, likewise, repelled by the fact that they've lowered themselves to a human's level. Despite their initial hostility upon meeting each other again, they cannot deny an unmistakable attraction to one another.

At the moment, I'm looking for mostly smut, but I'm up for some plot as well. I repeat, I'm not looking for anything that requires a lot of commitment right now.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading and feel free to shoot me a PM or something! I'd like to roleplay mainly over private messaging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom