Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Truely Left For Dead [Raziel & Lunar]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
It's been only a couple of days since the invasion, no more room in hell. The dead walk the earth. It seems that everyone was dead, or more so the living dead in the city where she lived. The day was ending, the worst time of day was growing near and the heart in her chest beat faster and faster. Amazed that she had managed to stay alive for this long, with no help. She had often carried her radio with her, trying to call out to see if anyone was truely alive or if she would fight the fight until they had surrounded her. The bright sun slowly set down below the clouds and towards the horizon, creating a bright orange and red to shine across the sky.

Her nimble fingers moved, running along the butt and shaft of her shotgun along the table. Her other hand fingering the shells, waiting to take a headshot.

Zoey was her name, a young woman in her mid twenties. Standing at 5'6'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep brown. Blue jeans hugged her hips, a white tank top and red jacket. Her black and white sneakers upon her feet. Her hair was pulled up into a messy pony tail. Though her eyes slowly drifted up as she could see the light slowly dimming and leaving the room as night took over. Her eyes closed and she breathed in as she could hear them, moaning..searching for her. Needing her blood, anything to make her one of them.

She was use to the sounds of the Hunters, the smokers and the oh so fuckin' wonderful boomer. Though she gasped, her hand grasping the shaft of her shotgun just as the floor shook. What in the world? Swallowing, she stood up, pushing the shells into her pocket as she held tight and moved over to the window, looking out of it. The ground shook once more, but now more frequently, the sound of.. yelling.. groaning. Doors crashing down, her heart beat faster until it almost froze as she looked to the left and saw something.. something she wasn't even sure it was. Huge, had to be at least eight or nine feet tall. Muscles, body bigger than it's head and it looked deadly. She wouldn't have minded if it was just as stupid as the zombies but the sight of it ripping the door down and running into the building. She cried out and breathed in.. this had to be it. Seeing the zombies, following it in she turned sharply on her heel and exited the room. Reaching the stairwell just as she turned to see the mutated zombie standing at the other end. Once more she turned and ran down the stairs. Hearing the loud thumps of each footsteps, the yelling. Reaching the end she burst out of the building.

Her right foot hitting the ground for a mere second before something hit her. Her body flew from the ground a few feet over as she skidded along it. Turning over as it had reached her just as she left the building and slamming her with it's hands. She gasped and crawled back. "Help!" She cried out, hoping that, that cry would get what she needed as she could almost see her life flash before her eyes.

The infection started spreading 2 weeks ago, and it only bloomed outwards from there. Almost everyone was one of those... things. Zombies, if you will. Though, they didn't move like zombies. they were fast as hell, and instead of moaning all the time, they tended to scream and make other sounds. But not all of them were so easy to take care of. Hunters pounced from distances, pinning one down. Smokers would Grab you with their tongue, constricting you while others came and beat you to death. The big Boomers would throw up on you. While that was disgusting enough, it would bring in huge amounts of those infects with it. Something that not very many people liked.

But Francis was fine with it. He was practically going around hunting the zeds. He had been lucky, finding a second handgun and a better shotgun as he went through the city. Biker shirt and a white tee under that, black pants on his legs with boots hiding under them. His hair was short, arms bare so they couldn't be grabbed, he was going down the street when he heard the screams, heard the angered yells of the Tank.

He rushed forward, around the building and saw them, the woman being knocked back and the Tank following in its blind rage. Francis charged forward, putting the shotgun at point blank range and emptying the barrel of all ten shells, making the Tank fall. The Infected that were kicking the girl he took out with his pistols, reloading quickly as he moved over to her.

"You look like hell." He remarked as he helped her back on her feet.

Zoey's eyes widened in horror, seeing the things oversized hands lifting up in curled balls ready to slam down onto her, crushing her. But she jumped at the sudden sound of a shot gun going off. The Tanks body jolting and turning swiftly as each shell sunk deep into it's body and head. Just as it fell her eyes once more peered up to see the horde jumping over it's now completely dead body and surrounding her, screaming out as their hands and feet met her body. Kicking, grabbing, trying to bite. Though soon everything ended, her body curled up into a tight ball. The screaming dispersed and all she heard was the sound of a deep voice, her head lifting as she looked over to see a man.. a live human before her.

Zoey's eyes closed and she fell back onto the ground as she breathed in relief. Her hand gratefully taking his as she stood up, "Thanks.." She said and dusted herself off and she breathed in, catching her breath from all of the running and excitement. "What the hell was that thing?" She asked and looked over to him, "I've never seen it before." She shook her head wildly as she stepped back. Her eyes peering over it from a distance and her head turned to look towards the man.

"It's a Tank. I've only seen a handful of them around." He said, loading his shotgun up and looking around. "Hey, lets get inside. It's too vulnerable out here." He led her back in the house, sweeping the lower floors before heading upstairs, finding a good metal door to hid behind. Go figure the room was a bedroom, but it would give them enough protection to sit down and breathe, being that there were no windows in there.

After finishing pushing a dresser in front of the door, he turned to her, brushing his hands off. "The name's Francis. And yours?" He took a moment to look her over, before moving to a nearby chair. He was a little winded from running around, but his breath had came back fast.

Nodding her head she turned, following him into a nearby building. Covering is back as they moved into a room and helped him push a dresser in front of the door. Turning to see it was a bedroom, at least they both could sit down on something comfortable. She leaned against the dresser for a moment and her hands touched her face, rubbing her eyes and she looked back up to him as he introduced himself.

"Ah, I'm Zoey." She said and gave a light smile and ran her hands along her pants, getting what dirt she could off of them before moving towards the bed and sitting down onto the edge of it. Enjoying the mattress enveloping her body for a moment as they rested. "So do you know of anyone else that is.. alive?" She asked and looked over to him.

He shook his head slowly at her question. "Everyone is infected, from what I had saw. I found someone alive, but they turned soon after, had to put him down. Been destroying a ton of those things, but they just keep coming. Damn Smoker nearly got me the other day." He rubbed his eyes, putting his weapons on the ground to be able to stretch out on the chair somewhat.

"You're the only survivor I have found that wasn't infected or dead." Not that he minded, he would get out of the city eventually, didn't matter if he was alone or not. But more people meant a greater chance of survival. "Well, It's a good thing I found you when I did, or you would be among the dead right about now, huh?"

She shook her head, she had been in the same situation with the hunter. Surprised she had even killed him with the one shot but she had managed. Though she breathed in, her heart speeding up just as she remembered the Tank above her. "I know. Thank you so much. I owe you." She said and nodded her head as she stood up, setting her weapons down as well. She didn't have as much as him but it was fine.

Holding her pistol in her hand she stood up as she moved to a door in the bedroom, opening it after she had cocked it and shown her flashlight in, to make sure there was nothing in there. She saw it was a bathroom, flipping open the small mirror cabinet as her fingers fumbled through finding pain pills and a very small aid pack up in the corner. Stitches for cuts and bandages to stop bleeding. "We'll need these." she said and tossed them onto the bed after shutting the door behind her and she rubbed her eyes.

He saw her toss the pain pills and medpack from the bathroom, pulling his own off his back and tossing it to the floor. "Yeah, those will be useful eventually." He said, as he looked over her. He wasn't thinking about cashing in anything that she could give him. That could wait until they were safety. But that could take days...

He heard gurgling from outside the door, belches and groans passing by the door. He kept silent, hands grabbing his shotgun before the gurgling went away. Apparently it headed downstairs. He put the gun down and turned to Zoey. "You owe me? What can I get with that?"

She stopped at the sound though it went away and she breathed in, setting her things down onto the bed as she crawled onto it again and her eyes turned, meeting his and she cocked her head to the side before shrugging. "I don't know, anything I guess. If I find another medpak and there is only one.. I'll give it to you?" She said softly, "Or if I find extra weapons let you have them." She shrugged once more as her pistol was uncocked and set onto the bed.

She knew they'd have to wait the zombies out for a bit tonight anyways before they could head back out and on their way. Sure it may not be fully clear but it would be better than it was just before they got there.

He shook his head slowly. "I won't need extra weapons or equipment. The only thing I need to find is a pipe bomb, just in case. Otherwise, I wont need anything." He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes. He hadn't slept too well as of late, having to find rooms that were well guarded, and those were hard to find. But, he dealt with it.

He opened his eye halfway, looking over Zoey, seeing her body get more and more delectable by the moment. But he kpet his cool. Didn't need her running into a swarm because she thought him a creep.

"All right, but seriously. If you need anything, doesn't matter if it's not weapons or equipment." She shrugged, watching him close his eyes and lean back into the chair and she sighed softly. He was quite handsome and she shook her head, they were the only ones alive, not wounded or even close to being dead. She knew that something might happen, especially with them being male and female. She set her things down off of the bed and laid down onto it as her head rested onto the pillow.

"Lay down, Francis. It's more comfortable here if we're going to rest." She nodded and cocked her brow.

His eyes opened again, seeing her lay down, hearing what sounded like a half offer. He hated half offers, knowing they could be bait to something. But her request to lay down made him burn up a little more, and he stood. But he bit his lip lightly.

"I... I'll be in the bathroom for a bit." He moved to the bathroom, closing the door and checking it. Damn, the lock was gone from it. Ah well. He sat himself on the toilet after closing the lid and he pushed his pants and boxers down. She already made him hard, and his hand wrapped around him, slowly pumping.

She looked to him and watched as he left to teh bathroom, the door shutting and she sighed a bit. Her head rested back down onto the pillow and her eyes closed as she waited. Not sure why she was waiting for him to return, maybe to feel as if she was safe with him there. Which.. she did feel like she was safe when he was now around.

Though hearing the lid close.. she cocked her brow and rolled over. Shouldn't the lid be lifting, not closing. What was he doing.. was he okay? Just.. sitting on the toilet? Thinking? She sat up, wondering why he was just sitting on the lid.. or so she thought. Though she waited a bit, before going to investigate to see what was going on with him.

His eyes were closed, not that it mattered too much in the dark bathroom. He was leaning back against the toilet back, his hand slowly pumping. He didn't hear anything out of the ordinary, not her movement, not the bed, not even the door as it opened.

It seemed he didn't notice a thing and her flashlight came up to aim right at his hand pumping his shaft and she gasped out just as the light rose up to his face a bit. "Francis.. what..the hell are you doing?" She asked and swallowed, surprised, embarrassed and yet at the same time oddly aroused by the site and she felt her knees go a little weak and just in her loins slowly growing warm and she blushed at the sight still.

The flashlight shone on him, and his eyes opened up right away, head turning to her and his hands covering himself immediately, pulling his pants up. "Nothing." He said gruffly, closing the door enough so she couldn't see after pushing her back a little bit and pulling his pants up, doing them up before leaving the room. He didn't say a word, beelining for his chair and sitting, laying back some.

She cocked her brow and she turned as she watched him, if he was just going to the bathroom.. it would have stunk in there and two his pants wouldn't be holding a bulge just under them. "Come on.." She said and moved to the bed as she crawled onto it, sitting on her knees. "We need our rest." She said and she nodded with a smile, though rest wasn't fully on her mind. She had a feeling she knew what he was doing and it kind of...aroused her. She stayed knelt on the bed before she moved, unbuttoning them and sliding them down and kicking them off. She usually slept naked, but this was as close as she was going to get naked if they were just resting and.. it might help him act on what he wants..

"Yeah, rest." Francis said, and he stood slowly. He shook the rest of the weapons off him, moving the auto shotgun in arms reach of where he was going to lay down. He moved to lay on the edge of the bed, before pulling his pants off and peeling his jacket off, throwing them to where he was keeping his stuff. He was on his side, facing away from her, because he still had the big tent in the front of his pants.

She laid down and watched him through the dark, the bed moving as he faced away from her and she sighed a bit. She hadn't had sex for a while now and she wouldn't be surprised if they were the last two people alive. And why the hell was she thinking about sex anyways? She closed her eyes,he was handsome, strong, they'd be great fighting partners during this invasion. Her eyes opened once more and she bit her lip, she scooted over a bit to where her chest was almost touching his back but her hand lifted up slowly and hovered over his hip before moving down in front of him as her arm rested on his hip and side and her hand.. through his boxers..stroked him.

He hadn't been paying too much attention to what was going on around him, his mind going blank as he was going into thought. But soon he felt her hand on his boxers, and he let out a soft moan. "Oh, Zoey, that feels good." He rolled onto his back to make it easier for her.

She smiled softly as he rolled over and she looked to him, scooting closer to him. Her hand staying on his boxers before they moved up slowly to his stomach and then back down under his boxers. To rest against his shaft, before wrapping around it as she began to squeeze him, her hand stroking up and down. She leaned over as her lips pressed against his shoulder and chest softly. "Good.." She whispered.

Her hand tightened on him, and he moaned softly as he felt it, his hips pushing up into her hand as she slowly stroked him. "Zoey..." His hands moved, his body turning slightly to face her. His hand moved to slide slowly up her shirt, cupping her breasts lightly through her bra before pushing it up, enjoying her soft mounds.

She smiled and bit her bottom lip just as she breathed in sharply, "Francis." She whispered as she slid closer to him and she gave a soft moan as his hand cupped her breast. She leaned up as her lips pressed against his cheek and chin softly before moving down to his neck as her teeth trailed down his neck.

He tilted his head for her, letting her get more access to his neck. "Mmm..." One of his hands slid down, fingers gently stroking over her panties, finding her core and stroking it through the thin material.

Zoey moved a bit and she gasped lightly into his neck as her legs spread at the sudden feel of his fingers stroking her through her panties. Growing warm slowly and her hand began to pump up and down his shaft harder and faster, her teeth lightly biting down onto his neck.

Back
Top Bottom