Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Perhaps A Roleplay?

Introduction

My name is ShinedownStar but feel free to call me Star or whatever you want actually. I have been roleplaying between five and six years doing many different genres, times, etc. There are times that I can't reply every day since I am a mom and I do have a job as well but I try to reply at least every other day. With me being a mom I get sidetracked and sometimes forget to reply back to a roleplay so I encourage my partners to give me a friendly nudge! Now, I will warn that after a couple weeks of no response I'll send my partner a reply just as a bump to see how they are doing, especially with a pandemic going on. If you feel like we could be a match then send me a message! Most of my plot ideas I keep in a folder on my phone instead of placing them here.

If you wish to contact me over Discord I am ShinedownStar#9581
Currently not roleplaying on Discord

Pairings (Underlined is my preferred role):

* Werewolf x Werewolf
* Werewolf x Human
* Werewolf x Vampire
* Vampire x Vampire
* Vampire x Human
* Demon x Angel
* Demon x Human
* Elf Princess x Elf Prince (Arranged Marriage)
* Fae Prince x Human
* Elf x Human
* Zombie Apocalypse
* Kidnapper x Kidnapped
* Gang Leader x Gang Member
* Gang Member x Rival Gang Member
* Girlfriend x Boyfriend & Boyfriend's Brother (Currently Unavailable)
* The Next Door Neighbor
* Father x Daughter's Friend
* Thief x Assassin
* Princess x Knight
* Arranged Marriage
* King x Maid
* Bandit x Native American Indian
* City Boy x Rancher's Daughter

* Anthro Characters/Furries
* Furry x Human

I would like to do a roleplay based off of the Netflix movie 365 Days. It is about a man that is a member of the Sicilian Mafia family and a woman that is a sales director. She does not expect that on a trip to Sicily trying to save her relationship, the gangster will kidnap her and give her 365 days to fall in love with him.

I wanted to mention that if nothing in my thread catches your attention then feel free to send me your own ideas! I sometimes like to try new things and definitely love to hear others ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom