Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream journal

Revnarh

Playful demoness
The rules are simple, just write what you dreamed about as detailed as you want.

My dream started weird first. I was on an island, walking around to explore it and entered one of two tall buildings were a party was held at the top floor. Then something happened and everyone was running from a tsunami or avalanche or something like that. I helped people to evacuate and saw an old woman just sitting in a chair. When I tried to convince her to leave, she sayed that she would stay with her husband while looking at a picture with a smile. She said it in a way that made me sad and when I woke up I was crying.

Wow that is sad.

Mine was the opposite. I wound up having a harem of three sexy succubi, and after a nice long session, somehow was riding a giant frog like a horse. It ended with a squirrel creating a nuclear explosion.

Reading upon this, I think I realized something, this is a WTF? dream.

Not a dream I had recently, but one of my favorites:

Picture a dystopian world where a large population of highschool aged kids are forced to live underground because of a global disaster. The group had chosen a leader, who was seemingly my love interest. From what I remember he was my boyfriend in the dream. Super nice, very handsome.

At some point along the way I'm grabbed and forcibly brought into the mens bathroom by a strange older guy. He was tall and strong with fiery red hair and an evil look about him. He pulled me into one of the bathroom stalls against my will and sat me in his lap. I remember feeling bad about enjoying the next few series of events. It only because of their lewd nature but also because I was cheating on my boyfriend.

He fucked me until I squirt and made sure I would come back to him. After my boyfriend found out he wasnt angry, only disappointed - which in turn made me feel rightfully regretful.

I don't know wither to be sad or turned on, damn.

My most recent dream was nothing special. It was one of those standard issue a monster is chasing me and I cant run for shit type dreams.

For this one the monster was a huge steam roller, with spikey rollers and headlights that looked like angry eyes.

I saw a middle-aged man I once, uh, knew. He was so vivid. I said something to him, maybe a smart remark. Not sure exactly. He walked up to me angrily, trying to speak, but everything he said was stuttered and jumbled. Realising he couldn't form a sentence, he just gave me an exhausted look and walked away. I just thought it was weird that I'd see him so vividly in a dream after all this time. He was always such a good talker....

One of my recent dreams was about me being in a Chinese or Japanese classroom as a helper for the teacher, but I was supposedto watch the lessons first before I had to prepare a presentation in front of everyone by using the computer. There were so many windows and tabs open in every browser that I couldn't find whatever I needed in time so the teacher told me that I should stop, but if I had a few more minutes I could have finished the task. Then I woke up confused.

Back
Top Bottom