Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Text box post recovery

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
Hello,

My own Google research seems to implicate this is a lost cause but perhaps there is some technical wizardry that can be done by the wonderful admins on this site to save some lost effort. I was typing a post into the reply text box for a RP and my laptop glitch-rebooted, costing me the post. Now, normally Blue Moon has a wonderful function where drafts get saved in the reply box so one can pick up and continue. Unfortunately, it is all completely gone for me, no draft or anything, and is quite frustrating as I was a couple hundred words deep into the post and do not possess the motivation or patience to try and retype it all out. It will certainly lack the same quality as the original, which irks my perfectionist side.

This is quite strange since another RP I was working on and hadn't posted had the draft for it saved completely, while this particular thread had no data or text saved at all. I was wondering therefore if it was possible to recover a history of the text box or drafts and have the post salvaged. I feel it is 99.99% unlikely but I feel I should take a shot for that 0.01% that it might indeed be saved somewhere, buried in coding or some such.

Please let me know what my options is. If it's a write-off, then it's a write-off. But any assistance rendered to save this post would be very helpful. The thread in question is linked here.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
BennyQ

I see a few drafts in conversations for you, plus the one you have for "Dominion Over Her", but none for that thread I am afraid : /

I understand. Thank you for looking. I'll just have to redo it from scratch.

Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom