Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for an RP! Will accept pretty much anything!

AnonymousEagle

Nocturnal
Hi there!

I am back on the hunt for a partner for a specific pairing with dom/sub roles being a focus.

I am generally looking for an unrealistic scenario. That means sci-fi and fantasy! I am also up for a Wild West themed roleplay. However, I am certainly open to things outside of these boundaries.

My current craving is below. For anything else, shoot me a PM, preferably with an idea but if not a general theme and setting and I'm sure we can figure something out!

I prefer plot based roleplays, meaning 60/40 smut-plot is the absolute minimum.

Kinks wise I am pretty open, however there are a few things I won't do - hard torture, violence and vore. Though I may have missed something so please check things by me first!

My writing length can stretch from a few lines to a few paragraphs - I generally mirror my partner. I have no problems with short replies or one liners if you don't feel you can give me more, however, a basic grasp of English is required. I don't want to have to try and make out what you're saying.

My main idea is essentially a powerful witch (in a world where magic is extremely rare) or Goddess becomes subdued by a warrior who has discovered her weakness. She is then at the warrior's mercy. What she is forced to do by the warrior is up to you...
Alternatively, the witch/Goddess could laugh at the warrior's attempt to defeat them and take the warrior as their plaything, at which point the warrior is at the mercy of the witch/goddess.

I would prefer the Witch/Goddess to be either Delilah from Dishonored or Nocturnal from Skyrim, however, an OC would be okay too.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom