Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Taboo & Fun Pairings (LF Dom/Top)

emerald

Moon
Hello and welcome!

I'm Emerald and I'm looking for a few private role plays to have some fun in my spare time.
Here's what you should know!

• I'm on usually once a day for an hour at least and can reply multiple times a day but sometimes my posting can be sporadic.
  • I'm on mostly between 4PM to 4AM EST, but sometimes that changes.
  • I prefer shorter posts for a quicker pace, but no one-liners! I like a beefy paragraph or two of interesting details.
  • I am currently only interested in playing bottom/submissive roles.
  • I am currently only interested in playing male characters.
  • Typical rules. No godmods. Don't control my character. Don't be rude ooc.
  • I write in third person, past tense. I will not write in first person or script style.
  • You do not have to have perfect spelling or grammar! I just need to be able to understand you!
  • I'd prefer to do this via PMs but can be convinced to do discord. I will not do this in threads.
  • I'm ditch friendly! If the role play doesn't work out for whatever reason, that's cool with me! I appreciate a quick PM just to say "I don't wanna play anymore" but if that makes you anxious, you can leave without a word. No hard feelings.
  • That being said, I don't ditch without telling you unless you've been exceptionally rude or unreasonable, which you will know ooc. If I don't reply for weeks or months even, it's because my life is hectic, but whenever I do get back on I'll let you know!

When you contact me, include your limits, kinks, and any pairings or plots that interest you!

As for kinks, I like things rough and forceful and I love possessiveness and jealousy. I'm cool with large cocks, excessive cum, bondage, bdsm, sadism/masochism, etc. I prefer that there's underlying feelings of love or romance, even if they take time to develop (but that's not necessary either). I definitely like an plot-line to follow along as well, even if the story is very smut-heavy. I love age gaps and height differences, racial differences, and any taboos, whether real or fantasy. I really like to play thicc-bottomed boys who are hypersexual. Don't see your kink here? If it's not on my not interested list, feel free to ask. I'm more than likely down for it.

As for what I'm not interested in, I don't do scat, watersports, or other bathroom things like that. I also don't care for vore or too much gore and I don't really want mpreg, but may be convinced to try it if it's really important to you.

• If you're wondering about kinks not listed, feel free to ask!

Now onto pairing ideas! (Feel free to suggest some too!)

Father x Son
Twin x Twin
Uncle x Nephew
Brother x Brother
Doctor x Patient
Boss x Employee
Teacher x Student
Coach x Athlete
Daddy x Sugar Baby
Mob Boss x Prostitute
Wealthy Man x Prostitute
Married Man x Prostitute
Married Man x Kid's boyfriend
Married Man x Kid's best friend
Married Man x Neighbor
Master x Slave
King/Prince x Servant/Peasant
Prince x Father's Concubine
Famous Person x Fan
One Race x Another Race (typically for fantasy pairings)
Alien x Human
Android x Human
Kemonomimi x Human
Dragon x Rider
Lycan x Human
Merman x Human

* Note that I'm willing to play either role in most circumstances, so long as my character is the bottom/submissive one. c:

(will add more as I think of them)

Last edited:
Still looking.

To those who I owe replies to: I was too busy to do replies yesterday! I'm working on catching up today! Please be patient, I promise I'll get to you soon. ^^

I might add some plot ideas soon instead of just pairings. See if that gets more takers. :3

Back
Top Bottom