Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruling the World!

Negi had become rather bored with his rule. After all, no one could stop him. There was no one left in the world who could use magic besides himself. The military didn't stand a chance. He had no more challenges. There weren't even assassins coming after him. All he had left was his slaves. Some of them were here to work, to keep his twisting castle clean. But others were there for his own private pleasure. And his favorite was becoming a little insolent. She thought that she was good enough to talk back and she had spent a week of nothing but punishment to show for it. Her back was laced with scars and her body had started to bore him. It was time she was replaced.

So he reached over and stroked her cheek, pushing hair out of her eyes. "Well now my little toy. How are you today?" His eyes were green with gold around the edges, his hair light blond and in a short ponytail. Not to mention, for an eighteen year old, he was rather handsome. But he was pale and his body was not very muscular despite how tall he was, standing at almost six feet. He was really a great catch. If he wasn't a homicidal psychopath. "Today...Is your last day serving as my slave. And you will spend the day teaching my new plaything how to behave."

Narissa looked up at Negi with panic on her face, "Master.... Master, please... please! I beg you Master! No one knows you like I do..." tears streamed down her face. One for every panicked thought that went running through her head.

He was abandoning her.
She loved him even in all his evil glory.
She was still in great pain.
It was humiliating to have to train his new pet.
He was going to kill her at the end of this day.
She didn't want to die.
She wanted to be his pet, forever.
And a hundred more tears as well.

"Master please, forgive me for what I have done. I will never speak up again. I will be the most obedient slave you have ever or could ever have! I'll go anything to stay with you. I will follow behind you everywhere you go on my hands and knees, kissing the ground you have walked upon! Please!"

Negi let out a small chuckle as she pleaded with him to let her stay. He moved a hand to her cheek, gently stroking her skin before leaning in close. His lips pressed to hers and for a moment it seemed as if he would be merciful. "Well...Its not just about you being an insolent bitch." He flicked his wrist and the girl flew across the room, propelled by some magic force. He got to his feet and walked over to her slowly. "Its because I am bored with you. Fucking the same pathetic slave over and over again is getting boring. I want someone rebellious and young. I want someone who makes me fight to have what I want...Until I break her that is. Then she will be discarded like you."

There was only one argument she had left before her life was forfeit. "But, a great and powerful ruler like you... why must you have only one slave at a time? You could have as many as you want. And girl in this world. Hundreds. Thousands. A different girl every single night. Maybe even two a night. Or three. A harem's worth! Twenty harem's worth! And wouldn't you need someone to look after them all? Keep them in line when you are not using them?" Narissa prayed that Negi's lust for flesh for once in his life overpowered his lust for blood.

Negi let out a long sigh as she began to bargain for her life. But the idea wasn't so bad. He moved a hand to her cheek again and magic surrounded her as he lifted her to the feet, his hand never leaving her cheek. "Well...I suppose that could be fun. A new plaything every night would be fun. And of course, if they are too rebellious for my tastes, I can have a whole new kind of fun." He leaned in and kissed Narissa again before biting her lip again. "But you really shouldn't talk back so much. You should have accepted your death." He flicked his finger and the feeling of a whip striking her back suddenly hit. "Now...Go find me a new girl and I might consider letting you be more than a harem mother."

She had saved her own neck for the time being. Only more time would tell if she would get to keep it more then a few extra days. As his magic lashed her again, she flinched, but did not scream. It was not her first lash and she only thanked god it was not her last. "Thank you master. Anything for you master. I will have the first girl of many for you new harem at once. Shall I bring her to your bedroom? Or... to the dungeon my master?" She knew sometimes his tastes with sex were more kinky then pleasurable for his slave.

Negi stepped back and sat on the edge of his bed, smiling just a little. "Well...I think you should bring here to my bedroom. I'm not in the mood to use the dungeon tonight. And make sure that she is not as excited about the idea of being in my bed as you are. I want to have fun tonight and if you are the only one I have to punish I will be rather bored." He stretched out, closing his eyes. He honestly didn't seem like he controlled the whole world. He seemed like a teenager who was having the time of his life. And that was just what he was. He just happened to be sadistic and dominant as well.

Narissa got down on her hands and knees to bow before him as low as she could get, before rising and departing the room again.

Half an hour passed by before a knock came at the door once again. Once he bid her enter, Narissa was the first to enter, bowing all the way to the floor once again. Behind her, two guards entered with a young girl held between them. Her wrists were bound with chains. She appeared to be just about the same age as Narissa, but while Narissa had long black hair, this girl had short red hair full of curls. Her body however was curved in all the correct places. She did however not look happy to in Nagi's bedroom.

"Master," Narissa started as she motioned to the girl. "This girl has refused to tell us her name. She was caught three days ago attempting to steal from a tax collector's pocket. She was sentenced to death, but I figured that perhaps you would like to... judge her fate for yourself."

When the girl was brought in, bound with chains, he couldn't help but smile at her. This was the kind of girl he wanted. He barely even heard Narissa as he stood and walked towards the adorable red head. His hand moved to stroke her cheek and he licked his lips lecherously. "I do so love the color of your hair. It reminds me of all the fun I have had over the years." He put his thumb on the girl's bottom lip, a wicked smirk on his own lips. This test was very important. If she bit or turned away, she would be perfect. If she let him caress and tease her skin, she was too docile. "The purpose of your life from now on is to pleasure me. And if you don't obey I will leave you scarred and whimpering before I kill you."

She gave him just want he wanted... and some. She bit at his finger then spit in his face before turning her face away and struggling at the guards that held her.

Narissa gasped and held her breath, even the guards were fearful. This girl was either very brave or very stupid. Perhaps she had a death wish? That could be the only explanation for she was certainly going to die now.

Negi couldn't help but smirk as he recoiled his finger. It had hurt. That was the first thing that had actually hurt him for almost four years. But then she spit in his face. That managed to aggrivate him just the smallest bit. He wiped her saliva away before grabbing her shirt and tossing her towards the wall. Then, just to make sure, a burst of magic followed and pushed her again it. "Now now...No need to spit." He walked towards her very slowly, his magic working on his clothing as it undid itself and dropped to the floor. "Guards leave...Narissa, sit on the bed." And with that, he put his hand on the new girl's throat. "Now...Take your clothes off." The magic holding her to the wall released and his hands dropped to his sides.

The guards quickly bowed and departed, closing the doors behind them. Narissa was still nervous as she just as quickly crossed the room and took a seat on the very edge of the bed. In her head, she was praying the girl would just do as she was told. She did not want to watch this girl die before her eyes. She would have been the one to deliver this girl to her death. Then again... she was to die anyways. This was actually the chance to live if the girl pleased him enough.

Meanwhile the nameless girl was not being as obedient as he demanded. The moment she was freed from the wall, she started to actually attempt to fight him. With a fire in her eyes, she lept forward, claws bared as she went RIGHT for his face with a battle cry. Clearly this girl was a fighter.

Negi was watching the girl with lazy eyes. He obviously didn't consider her a threat. Then she jumped at him, which caught him a little off guard. He hadn't been in a serious fight for a long time. His reflexes were dull. But just as she was about to make contact with his face, a slight twitch of his eyes was the only hint before she was tossed into another wall, this time hard enough to cause some pain, nearly breaking a rib. "I told you to take your clothes off. I went through all the trouble of having you brought here. I don't want to kill you before I have some fun." She was released from the wall again and this time he was step farther back. She had no chance of hurting him and if she lashed out again, he would break something.

The girl was now crumbled up in a little ball on the ground, struggling to rise again, but her treatment clearly was doing damage. How could it not? He was landing some powerful blows.

Narissa was on the edge of her seat watching it all happen before her. She wanted to reach out and try and talk sense into her, but she dare not speak out of turn. The last thing she wanted was to be a broken little pile on the floor like the nameless red head.

The girl lifted herself up to sit on the floor, looking down for a moment before raising her face up to him and at long last, speaking. "I am slave to no one."

It was all Negi could do to supress a laugh. She claimed to be no one's slave? "You really are a foolish girl. I rule the world. The entire planet. There is no one alive who can stop me and you plan to stand up to me all alone? Bold...But stupid." And with a snap of his fingers, a tearing sound filled the room. But he didn't simply rip the clothes from her. Instead they just burst into pieces, falling off of her in tiny scraps. "Now...Do you plan to obey or am I going to have to force you every step of the way? I am happy to do either." His mouth was curved into a wicked smile that seemed to show nothing but pleasure at her pain.

Both the little defiant girl and Narissa gasped watching as the clothing fell to pieces before them, revealing the girls naked body. A few things were clear then. The girl was indeed very well endowed, blessed with curves a man would kill for. It also showed the girl seemed to have had a hard life. Scars from marks left by a harsh hand and the lash of a whip. Watching her blush in shame and desperately try to cover her body from few, Narissa felt pity for the thing. She would have been better off in her cell. "I have been forced before and you will need to force me again!" she whimpered a little.

Negi walked over to Narissa's side and put a hand on the girl's cheek. "Narissa...Would you kindly tell this girl who much fun it is to be my toy?" He leaned in and kissed Narissa rather deeply before pushing her away, licking his lips. Then he turned back on the defiant girl and walked close, a small smirk on his lips. He wasn't going to complain about forcing her. With a wave of his hand chains came from nowhere and bound her ot the wall, her arms above her head. "Now lets see you fight me off." He moved to stand very close, his hand moving to her breast to caress it softly, exploring her body slowly.

Narissa almost got lost in her master's kiss, but his swift shoving her away helped her NOT to forget her place ever again. She waited a moment, for Negi to occupy himself with the slave girls body before she spoke up, honoring his with her words, "The master can give you pleasure, girl, like you would never know with a normal, common man. He can shower you with treats and gifts beyond your wildest dreams. All you need to do it agree to be good and willing. Why will you not?"

The girl gasped at the way Negi grasped her breast. A light blush actually crossed her defiant face as she turned her face away from his, closing her eyes. As defiant as her head and heart where, no girl could deny what the body like and wanted. "All I want is my freedom. I did nothing wrong to be in this position now. I don't deserve this." She sighed a little and shuttered with a hint of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom