Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Welcome to The Grid

Rinzler

Dust
Greetings programs! My name is Rinzler! I'm new to this site but not new to RP! I guess a little about myself. I'm a pretty chill guy to talk to. I can talk about anything. From small talk all the way to philosophical questions lol. I'm a pretty big nerd (totally not unoriginal or anything lol) and a big gamer. If you know where my name is from then you may have guessed that I'm a HUGE TRON FAN!! I love it. Its my favorite thing ever. I've been dying for an RP set on The Grid. Anyways on to some rules or whatever.

I usually write in 3rd person and RP in PMs but if you're not cool with that, I don't mind doing it in the thread as just a long series of replies or writing from a different perspective. My post length is always enough for you to read and respond fully. I always think of if my partner is able to respond to all my posts. Now for some kinks and stuff.

I guess, for me, it's easier to write what I don't like. I don't like scat or water play, vore, gore, inflation, and feet. Anything else is fine by me, but if you feel there's something you think I might not like, please be forward with me and let's discuss it together. Turn ons are for sure large butts and thighs. But really any girl physique is ok other than fat/BBW. Sorry if that sounds rude, just not attracted to that. Now for the pairings!

Sci-Fi Pairings:

TRON
Program x User (I can play either it doesn't matter to me)

Destiny (game)
Guardian x Guardian/Non-Guardian

Teen Titans
OC x Raven/Jinx

Fantasy Pairings:

Black Butler
OC x OC (The same general idea. I'm a demon whom you make you a contract with. I can be Sebastian and you are just a female Ciel or we can make our own stuff up. I have an idea for a different setting other than Victorian England.)

Powerful Knight/Mage x Purchased Slave

Mage x Apprentice

Vampire x Apprentice

Harem Pairings:

Dad x Step-daughter's classmates/Teachers

Bad Boy x Female classmates/Teachers

Wounded Knight/Mage x Female Tribe/small village

Anything not mentioned above that you would like to discuss, please feel free to PM me! I hope to hear from some of you soon!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom