Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Valen's Lounge: A Dom Longing for Subs

Valen

Moon
Thank you for stopping by, welcome and take a seat~

You can call me Valen, I've roleplayed for many years and have discovered a lot of kinks along the way~

I only roleplay with females. Mostly prefer modern settings, though they don’t always have to be. My character are often dominant. They can be rough, forceful, silver tongued, and intense.

Or they could Be Romantic, tender, protective, and loving. Or if you crave both, a man who can be rough and dirty in the moment and caring and loving afterwards I love that as well. I live to please, and if there’s any kink not on my list tell me it anyway I’d be happy to try new things.

I mostly like to roleplay over PM’s though I have a discord as well if you’d like to add or chat on there. I write in the 3rd Person mostly, though I could try other styles. As for length I can match whatever your style is. Whether you write just one paragraph or several, I will always match my partner. Send me a message if you’d be interested in what I have to offer, I look forward to playing with you~ :heart:

BDSM

DD/LG

Collaring

After Care

Age Differences

Noncon

Creampies

Impregnation

Adultery

Roughness

Taboo

Dark/Cute Rp's

These are some I enjoy though Im always looking to expand and come up with new pairings with you~
Father x Babysitter

Teacher x Student

Coach x Cheerleader

Bully x New Girl

Bad Boy x Sweetheart

Boyfriend x Girlfriend’s Best Friend

Husband x Mistress

Seductive Stranger x Wife

Boss x Employee

Kidnapper x Kidnaped

Master x Slave

Master x Pet

Father x Daughter

Brother x Sister

(I’m also into video games, some being League of Legends and World of Warcraft if you happen to enjoy those and want to do something along those lines~)

Visit my F-List~?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom