Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying

ok so anyone from Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying? im not ask because i cant find anyone this is a rant...ish So today forever on i guess that Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying was taken down. Now im So pissed off that they didn't tell beforehand, and didn't let us know what was going it just BAM down. nothing fucking else i was in my mail about to post to my friend before i enter and was sent to a message saying "The bullying by those who only want selfish things isn’t worth it anymore guys, sorry. It was a good run but there are far more important things in life. Best of wishes and stay clear of manipulation and people who copy you and want to dim your shine." WTF IS THIS SHIT!! you're taking down a site because you were bullied!! WHY your the head person of the site just kick and ban them.

I’m really hoping it comes back up, I don’t know what the drama is about but I was in the middle of a bunch of RP convos and I’m pretty pissed about losing them...

Yep, just came over from there. :/ Guess the rp I had in progress is gone. Hey, maybe this can be a GP refugee thread, see if any lost connections meet here? XD A girl can hope. I can understand the pressure of running a site getting to a person. I just wish there had been some warning.

I am pissed too. Hopefully if it gets unlocked they also clean staff out. They had some real asshats.

But ya, pissed my roleplays are gone. >.<

Fingers crossed the files and everything are still available or something. I was going about my business, refreshing and hoping to see a response when I saw that stupid message

I meam, after this I'm done. Doesn't matter if there's new staff. I'll probably be trying to keep rps and contact to discord now so this doesnt happen again. I just... yeah. Wish we could have had warning to save rps, keep contact, all that.

I would love to find my partners that I was playing with, ColonelLiam, őrült and Seren if you are out there, it's Meliel and I'd love to continue. I am not terribly impressed by the no warning thing.

Personally, don't care about the drama, just very much about the fact that I had some lovely partners lots and lots of posts, long stories and... well no way to contact them now. From now on when I really like a RP I will make sure to exchange discords too.

Funny enough, I had actually started checking GP out moments before it went down.
At first I thought it'd been hacked or something... but apparently not.
Since I was curious, I did a bit of poking around and found their facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/gprpofficial/

And there's also this... which is talking about a prior incident...
Guilty Pleasures
But judging from the timestamp on the latest two reviews (Mistaken & Auditore)
It might partially be responsible for Lace(?) taking the forum down.

In any case, it's a shame that you guys have lost your stories and writing partners.
Hopefully, something can be salvaged from the wreck...
But if you can't... I wish you guys all the best in your future roleplayings.

That facebook post... Ohboy. People just get so mad over things sometimes.

Either way, I’m sad I lost all my work, but hopefully my partners find me on here or somewhere else I’m casting my net.

Let’s all cross our fingers that it’s sorted out and turned back on soon! Then we can all plan our escapes with content intact.

Sorry to hear that the community is having problems! Just thought I'd let you all know there is already a thread for GP refugees. This thread is specifically for finding specific people. There is also a link to a discussion thread. Best of luck reconnecting and recovering your old rps!

Not impressed ... I was on my way toward leaving the site after one too many bad experiences -- I'd actually stepped away for a bit, and logged in today to snag an e-mail address to start playing offsite with a longtime partner when I saw that the site closed with no warning whatsoever. Lame. I wish I'd copied down that address when I had the chance.

Yep. I fell prey to this nonsense. Ironic that it brought me back here. Most everyone i was writing with is accounted for with one left. Someone said to try here. Sure enough my old account works.

They are seeing how to facilitate the shutdown. The site is done for.

blah.png

I suppose handing it over to someone with bigger emotionally fortitude or a strong handed block hand is not in the stars at this time.

Ugh this is crazy. As someone who had no idea about any of this, I am so annoyed. I didn’t know any of this was happening, I just had my RPs in DMs and enjoyed them a lot. Being punished for something someone else did here really sucks.

Ugh this is crazy. As someone who had no idea about any of this, I am so annoyed. I didn’t know any of this was happening, I just had my RPs in DMs and enjoyed them a lot. Being punished for something someone else did here really sucks.

Hey, I was QueenRed on Guilty Pleasures. We had a roleplay called Life, Sliced.

Ah I still miss guilty pleasures. Guess cause the best rp I ever had began there. 😁

Back
Top Bottom