Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fit For A Royal (PsionicCuttlefish & Frogger)

“Wait; you can-?” No, it is not a question of whether or not he can, but… it seems his expression is all the answer she needs. Is he truly so eager to please her? It is… a little unsettling, to say the least. Evelyn knows she cannot refuse him, either, not when he is… clearly so excited to brush her hair, of all things. “I-I suppose,” she gave her consent at long last, albeit reluctantly, averting her eyes while she went to wash her face. Rook had her sit in a reclined seat once she was through, but it did little to dispel the… nervous jitters she has about this whole ordeal. Just when it seems as though… everything is finally settling down, he manages to find a way to… throw her off balance, to make her head spin, without even trying. It is disorienting. In no way, shape or form has he yet earned her trust to perform such… intimate, and personal, duties. It is only because she had no other choice she has come to accept his… assistance in the first place. How can she tell him no? He keeps looking to her with such… earnest excitement, and it makes her reluctant to tell him anything he does not want to hear. Evelyn rubbed both hands over her face, breathing in deep in an attempt to calm down… and yet, it proved to be futile. Her heart is going so fast, it is liable to burst out of her chest at any moment! Bright blue eyes followed him as he moved to fetch every brush, every comb she has. Is this because of dinner-? Is it truly so unusual to have him eat the same food as she? Of course this is just speculation on her part, but it seems he was… surprised. A jolt of something or another went down her spine when he began to gather her hair gingerly, though she knew not what it was, exactly… and it was then that she chose to close her eyes, to try and breathe, to relax. It was… actually easier than she thought, after he started the task of brushing the golden curls.

A soft sigh left her lips. Evelyn likes to have her hair taken care of at the end of the day… but alas, it is usually either done with impatience or impertinence, one of the two. It feels… rather nice to have someone do this so gently. It was not long until she was lost in the motion of the brush, of the comb… each and every thought adrift, the words falling apart before it could form anything of significance. A yawn slipped free, too: an obvious sign of just how stressful the day had been for the young woman. Evelyn did not stir often during this, instead dozing off in the seat… though, once in a while, she did murmur something incoherent under her breath. How can it be? How can she relax to this great of an extent, with a stranger brushing her hair-? It was a lullaby, him doing so. It put her at ease. It helped settle the butterflies held captive in her stomach, helped calm her mind… relax her body in ways she cannot put into words. After what felt like an eternity, Evelyn shifted… just for sapphire blue to crack open while a hand rose to rub at a cheek. “Hm?” she replied, not understanding at first… that is, until the meaning of his words sank in. Oh. Oh. Pink infiltrated the Princess’ features as she jolted into an upright position, just to darken a heartbeat later to a rosy sort of red. Evelyn fought to compose herself next… even though she highly doubts she can pick up the pieces of her pride and put those back together. “I-I apologize for falling asleep…” The tips of her ears burning, Evelyn dared to reach back and feel her hair.

How is it so soft? A flicker of appreciation and astonishment could be seen, not just in her eyes but persuaded her lips to part as well… however, she knew not what to say, besides the obvious. “Th-Thank you,” she whispered, dipping her head towards him in gratitude before rising out of the chair. Golden curls cascaded upon her shoulders anew, framing beautiful blue, the light pink lingering along her cheeks still. A shy smile did manage to pull at Evelyn’s lips. “It is not a task most enjoy,” she cared to share, moving past him ever so slowly. “Mother used to do it, when I was very young… but of course, she is now too busy with the duties of a Queen to… be doing such things.” A nonchalant shrug rolled through her shoulders, though she did not notice that a thin strap had dared to slide off… revealing the creamy white of her skin. “None of my servants care to brush my hair, either. I hate to ask it of them, too, thus… I usually do it myself. So. Thank you.” Is she rambling? Most likely. Evelyn is ashamed she fell asleep during it!

“E-Excuse me if this sounds… incredibly rude, but I do not think I caught your name earlier.” Taking a seat upon the bed, Evelyn fidgeted with her pillows to distract herself, placing one on top of another. “I would much rather call you by name instead of ‘Pet’,” she continued, “though I doubt I shall ever hear you say my name without the title of ‘Mistress’ attached.” Maybe someday. Evelyn released a soft sigh while she rose once again, this time to pull back the blankets so she may slip underneath. Of a rich, yet subtle blue which rivals that of a clear midsummer afternoon, hints of darker blue swirl along the bottom… as if night is creeping in, hoping for an opportunity to invade. In fact, a few stars can be seen here and there… twinkling into existence. It just so happens that twilight is one of her favorite times of day… well, that and the very start of sunrise. Both display such magnificent colors… it amazes her and, usually, takes her breath away. Evelyn brushed a few threads of gold tickling her cheek, just to nibble on her lip a moment later… as if she knew not what to say next. If she recalls correctly… Mother ordered that he sleep with her. Does she intend for they to sleep in the same room? Or in the same bed? Heat licking at her features once again, Evelyn swallowed past the lump in her throat and moved to sit, to lay down. “I-I, ah… I suppose this is where I say good night,” she told him finally, the words no louder than a murmur. Let him do as he wishes… Has he not done so thus far? It is not as though her opinions or her preferences hold any weight in their current situation… A soft sigh leaving her lips, full of despair and disappointment, Evelyn set her head down atop the pillows while pulling the blankets up and over her naked legs. “I-I-I hope you sleep well, and… I shall see you in the morning.” Is this going to get any easier? No, she doubts it. Evelyn did not ask for a slave, nor did she ever want one. It is not like she needs a slave, either.

Rolling over onto her side, Evelyn tried to close her eyes and relax, gold pooling beneath her head and creating a halo of sorts. “Do you care to turn off the lamps?” she inquired nicely of him, having forgotten to do so beforehand. An arm disappeared underneath the mountain of pillows supporting her head, and with a sigh, she nestled in for the night. Hopefully she will be able to fall asleep easily… be lost in a blissful dream and, if all goes well… in the morning, she will awake and everything that happened today was just a figment of her imagination. Would that not be nice?

At last, Rook was able to see his Mistress finally start to relax, just the way she should be, as he brushed her long curly hair. It made him very pleased to watch her start to peacefully doze off with occasional murmurs under his slow, methodical, tender brushing. Rook smiled all throughout the brushing, happy that he was finally seeing some small happiness in his Mistress. It made him feel like a good Pet. All as it should be. Though, once he gently nudged her back to alertness, some of that tension and uncertainty snapped right back.

"W...why is Mistress Evelyn...a-apolo...gizing? For getting sleepy?" Rook said in a very hesitant voice and a concerned frown. "Pet helping a Mistress relax enough to doze off with brushing means Pet did a very good job...r-right?" However, once Evelyn thanked him, the frown instantly melted away and he was happily smiling again. "Pet...did do a good job, then? If Mistress Evelyn is happy, then Pet is too!" ...how can someone so large and physically masculine manage to look so adorable with innocent joy? Rook was doing just that somehow, and he listened as Evelyn spoke about how no one else does her hair properly and, somehow, looked even happier. "Then, would Mistress Evelyn be happy if Pet brushed your hair every day? You don't have to do it yourself anymore, Pet can do it for you!" He asked hopefully.

However, when Evelyn moved to the bed and asked him another question, Rook just blinked with a neutral expression and then shrugged. "The training Mistresses gave Pet the name Rook. But Pet is Mistress Evelyn's pet now, you may name me whatever you wish!" He watched as Evelyn started setting herself up in bed, wishing him a good night. He had to sleep in the bed with her, but also hoped he could do something else to make her happy, but as he started to walk to the bed and open his mouth, she asked him to turn off the lamps. "Oh! Of course, Pet will do so right away. Though, also, Pet was wondering, Mistress Evelyn...would you like the back-massage now? To help you relax better?" He offered as he went past all the lamps in the room and put them out, before circling back to the bed and sliding onto it in a sitting position, hoping that Evelyn would allow him to do another thing to make her happy...

In the face of his… innocent joy, Evelyn had no idea what to say. It certainly did not take long until heat licked her features, however… or until nervous butterflies began to flutter about in the vicinity that is her stomach. A hand brushed over a hot cheek, as if doing so will hide the evidence… but she doubts it slipped past him. “You… You do not have to, if you do not want to…” she managed to say at long last, though the words were weak, the syllables barely pulled together. “I am not going to force you to do anything you do not want to do yourself.”

One by one, the lamps went out. It cast her room into darkness… but a ray of silvery moonlight did infiltrate the curtains drawn across her windows to pool upon the floor. Evelyn had just begun to nestle into her pillows once again, gold curls brushing her cheeks… that is, until she heard his next question. “You have already done… a great deal for me tonight,” she whispered, daring to roll over onto her back so she may look up at him. A hand ended up curled against her jaw, the fingers slightly uncurled… as if fixing to tuck the strands behind her ear, or at least out of the way. “You were… nice enough to brush my hair tonight, when my servants do not care to take the time to do so. I do not want to ask too much of you, Rook,” Evelyn shared, using his name for the very first time. “You may be a slave, but you have a choice in what you do. I respect your desires, your opinions.” A tentative smile graced her lips.

Evelyn unleashed a quiet yawn, blue eyes blinking sleepily. “If you want to give me a back massage… I see no reason why I should refuse. It would help me get to sleep,” she admitted, pink dusting along her features and licking at the tips of her ears. Oh. Wait. If he did decide to give her a back massage, he will have to either pull her nightgown down for better access… or pull it up and over her head. Evelyn tensed a little upon realizing this, and… of course, to give her away, pink darkened to red upon pale porcelain skin. Nervous fidgeting had purple fabric dipping low, exposing a great deal of cleavage and shoulder alike - without her knowledge. "I just know I am tired, and liable to fall asleep again…" It is only fair to warn him beforehand, or else accidentally offend him somehow.

Last edited:
Rook's Mistress seemed to like talking faintly a lot. It was very different than what he was used to, but he was already starting to get accustomed to it, and was already starting to make sure he listened extra-carefully whenever she spoke, in case she spoke quietly. It wasn't hard for him, with his very good hearing. Still, his head tilted quizzically once again at her first statement about "not forcing" him to do anything he "didn't want" to do. "...Pet just wants to make Mistress Evelyn happy." He said simply. "If bushing Mistress Evelyn's hair will make you happy, then Pet wants to do it." Once he had put all the lamps out and started heading back to her bed, her response to his offer was again a little strange. In the darkness with only the moonlight, he could still see her quite clearly with his also-keen eyesight, as she looked up at his shadowed bulk from on her back. And, when she spoke...she used his name, for the first time. Rook felt a small happy shiver work its way down his spine as his tail quietly wagged. He had almost been hoping that his Mistress would come up with her own name for him actually, but still hearing her use even his "training" name...felt very nice to him. "Mistress Evelyn can never ask too much of Pet...of Rook." He replied, again in his simple and straightforward terms. "That is Rook's purpose."

However, she then permitted him to massage her--in her own odd way, of course, but still permitted him. Rook's shadowed head nodded happily in the darkness, even at her 'warning', as his shiny eyes lightly gleamed. "Yes, helping Mistress Evelyn sleep is a good thing, Rook would be happy if his massage could make you sleep, it means Rook did a very good job!" He said as he started to slowly crawl onto the bed with her. "Rook can begin as soon as Mistress Evelyn is laying on her front..." He said, and waited for her to do so. Once she did, he knelt upright on the bed, and shifted one of his legs so he could straddle over both of Evelyn's, but remained upright above her legs as he leaned forward. There was only the minor problem of Evelyn's nightgown; Rook's massage wouldn't feel its best unless it was on Evelyn's bare skin, but fortunately the sleeveless garment was held on her shoulders only by two thin straps. Evelyn then felt Rook's furry fingers on her shoulders, pulling the straps aside and down, as he then started casually peeling the garment downwards, sliding the straps down her arms at her sides as he exposed her back, until the nightgown was down to her waist and the straps were all the way off her arms. "Mistress Evelyn will feel best if she puts her arms like this..." Rook said softly as he gently lifted Evelyn's forearms from her sides and brought them back up, and with Evelyn laying face-down on the bed and pillows, he let her hands fall just above her head, with her elbows resting outward. Though she was laying down, and he had already seen it, her front was again exposed while pressed into the bed, her arms were up in an open pose, her back was completely bare to him with him over top of her...in this moment, she was totally vulnerable to him...to whatever he wanted to do...

...And so. Rook then began by laying both hands on Evelyn's lower back, just above her rump, with his fingers outward and curved around her sides and thumbs on her spine. Again...Evelyn was reminded just how huge his hands were. If he were to extend his thumbs and fingers as far as they could go to 'wrap around' her, using both hands...it felt like they were big enough that they could just barely completely encircle her entire slender waist! But more than that...is hands were made of solid and firm muscle, yet clad in...such luxuriously velvet fur. They were so warm too, now that he was, for the first time, laying his hands completely on her. Everything about them was just so...comforting. Despite the size and obvious strength of his hands, nothing about them felt threatening, rather, their gentle touch felt sheltering. But then, with his hands arranged on her like this...he began his massage.

He started with his thumbs on her spine, right above her tailbone. With clearly expertly-practiced technique, he pressed his powerful yet soft thumbs together against her spine, firmly but not harshly--applying pressure that was just right. He began wiggling his furry thumbs, slowly, in small and smooth circles, rubbing those big thumbs on her spine and the muscles attached to it, while his fingers gingerly clutched the sides of her waist...And he started moving his circle-motion thumbs outward, away from her spine, more into the masses of muscle on her lower back on either side of her spine. For Evelyn, it would almost feel like her muscles were melting under the firm, steady, persistent, yet oh-so-careful rubbing. No matter how stubbornly Evelyn's stress wanted to stay, Rook quickly located every knot of tension right above Evelyn's rump, including ones she didn't even realize were there, and mercilessly 'sieged' them with his massaging thumbs until the tension in her muscles released, even despite whether Evelyn wanted them to or not. Evelyn would not be able to keep any tension in he body if she tried, not under such a slow, thorough, and powerful massage as this. He was too good at this. He knew what he was doing, he clearly had experience. His circle-wiggling thumbs then slid their ways back to Evelyn's spine...slightly above where he started. Had he only just done one tiny part of her back? Had he really only just begun? It was too good, yet it was true--he had a long way to go, as he then started circle-wiggling his thumbs outward from Evelyn's spine again. And once he had done another horizontal section of Evelyn's muscles, he went back to her spine, slightly higher, and repeated the process...again...and again...slooowly working his way up her back a fractional distance at a time, with his strong furry hands feeling so heavenly as they washed away all of Evelyn's stress. By the time he reached her shoulderblades, he was even beginning to grind the furry heels of his hands into her back! Evelyn couldn't possibly stay awake through treatment like this, no matter how she tried.

As Rook worked, he felt...happy. Not just in the general happiness he always felt at serving his Mistress, but a deeper happiness, a feeling of contentment. This was one of his favorite things to do! Well...he had a lot of favorite things to be honest, but still, there was something about giving a massage that just made him feel so...fulfilled and satisfied. He always loved it whenever his training Mistresses gave him massage lessons, and when they ordered him to do it for them on his own. He smiled all the way through his work, which again took well over half an hour, going long past Evelyn falling asleep. He thoroughly did her shoulders, even her biceps and forearms with her arms laid up around her head, and finally ended with her neck. It was like he had slowly pushed aaaalllll of the tension in Evelyn's body up, gathering it, concentrating it, bundling it all up in one tight spot by the time he reached her neck...and even with Evelyn asleep, he rubbed and 'tickled' her neck and back of her head in a certain way that involuntarily induced her body to slowly take in a deeeep breath...and then siiiiigh it out while he rubbed upward on Evelyn's neck, the heavy sigh serving to gently 'expel' once and for all the tension in her body that he had gathered. Finally, he was done. Evelyn looked to be so much at peace.

Rook continued to smile as he took several indulgent moments to just stare down at Evelyn's back, and mostly, the side of her face. He really was happy she was asleep. She looked so much happier like this now. After taking his several moments of 'personal satisfaction', he then laid himself on his back beside Evelyn. His Mistress deserved a proper bed to sleep on, just like the trainers had taught him. He reached his hands out to gently grasp at Evelyn's body and began to, very slowly, slow enough to not disturb her peaceful slumber, tug her up from laying face-down on the bed...to laying face-down on him. It wasn't hard, her body was as limp as a wet noodle after his massage. He didn't bother pulling her nightgown back up though, the necessary motions he would have had to put her arms through might have woken her up. With her head cradled into his chest, Rook then simply drew a blanket up over the both of their legs, up to just above Evelyn's rear. The rest of her back...he then draped his own arms over, forming the rest of the 'blanket' to cover and shelter her body. Like this, Rook finally let his head fall back as he closed his eyes, and willed himself quickly to sleep...

Evelyn's dreams were of softness, warmth, and the sensation of being wrapped up--not in a trapping way, but in a comforting way. As rays of morning sunlight began to drift across her body and she began to stir, she would slowly become aware of several things. The first was simply just how relaxed she felt, how snug and comfortable she was, one of the most pleasant-feeling wake-ups she'd ever had. The next thing she would feel was that she was laying face-down in...the softest, smoothest field of grass she had ever felt. Her hands were pulled up close to her face, fingers clinging at the silky grass. It had a earthy scent, a musky kind of scent, but only faint and pleasant, not strong and odorous. The ground beneath was firm, but somewhat springy. The ground was also 'quaking', and powerfully, but in such a...slow and steady way, a lullaby of an earthquake. th-thump....th-thump...th-thump...th-thump.... The ground seemed to have also wrapped around her body too, or at least her back, as two grassy logs where large enough to keep her fully wrapped in warmth... th-thump...th-thump...th-thump...

...She wasn't laying on a field of grass.

Once Evelyn managed to drag her eyelids open and her mind began to flow, she would realize that she was laying on Rook, and specifically his huge, broad, densely-furry chest. Her face was turned sideways and her cheek was apparently pressed directly over Rook's heart, with his powerfully thudding heartbeat playing a steady siren's lullaby to keep her snoozy. Her nightgown was still down at her waist, her bare breasts were lightly squished against his abs. A blanket was pulled up over her legs and rump. Rook's muscular and furry arms were gently draped over her back, keeping her so warm, so effective at warding the chill of the night away from her body. Rook himself had his head leaned back, faced straight up, eyes closed as he took in very slow breaths, with the collar around his neck prominently visible.

How is he so good at this? Is his hands not huge? How is he so gentle?

Evelyn melted under the gentle persuasion of incredibly soft fur… eyes drifting shut as she came to realize his hands were not just that, but also made of solid muscle. It was a… pleasant discovery. It is strange, though, that instead of feeling frightened, or intimidated, she finds his touch to be… comforting. A soft sigh broke free of her lips before very long, and it was also not long until her mind began to slip away. Every so often she will emerge, but it was a struggle to open her eyes… to wake. Rook’s massage was a powerful sedative, or perhaps it is something more? A strange feeling rippled through her, warm and languid, if only to settle in the lower regions of… her stomach? Or is it just a touch lower? It is impossible to tell, and honestly… she did not want to waste any energy in considering the possibilities. Evelyn barely stirred, and it was not until… he began to rub the back of her neck that she released the deepest of sighs, her body compelled to do such a thing. A hand lifted to sleepily brush away a few pieces of hair tickling her cheek, just to fall back onto the pillow half a heartbeat later. How is he doing this-? How does she feel so relaxed-? It is not very often that she… is so content. Just the tiniest slivers of blue evident from under long, thick lashes, it did not take much to persuade her to close her eyes… to fall asleep once again.

-------------------

As rays of morning sunlight infiltrated the curtains and drifted over her body, Evelyn slowly became aware of several things. First? It was of being wrapped in soft warmth, not so much that she felt as though she was being smothered… but rather, gently, in a way she found comforting instead. Is she dreaming still-? It seems likely. Evelyn buried her face into a patch of silky grass, letting the heat of morning play along her cheek while she breathed in a… pleasant scent deep into her lungs. What is it-? Oak? Pine? It is hard to say, nor is she willing to wake and figure it out just yet. It is strange, too, but… a sort of lullaby is playing, though it has no lyrics, nothing but a rhythm. It was not unlike a… Upon realizing what it is similar to, Evelyn cracked her eyes open, albeit reluctantly… her mind trying to understand just what it is she sees. Every muscle in her body tensed once she came to comprehend the position she is… heat rising to paint pale features in a bright, brilliant shade of red. Did she really fall asleep during his massage last night-?! Oh no. How did she end up on his chest?! No, here is a better question: how is she going to move without waking him?! Evelyn swallowed past the lump in her throat, her heart pounding against her rib cage as though fighting to break free while she thought over different methods of… escape. Bright blue eyes were soon drawn to the black collar around his neck, however, temporarily distracting her. Why did he seem so adamant that she put it on him? Why was he… excited at the prospect? It just feels so… so… At a loss for words, Evelyn dared to reach a hand, so she may trace a fingertip along the golden floral design put into black leather. It is rather lovely… even if she finds the thing to be… shall she say, offensive? It is the best and only word that comes to mind.

No. This is neither the place or the time to be considering such things. Evelyn needs to… extract herself from this painfully embarrassing situation she has found herself in, take a bath, and start her day. How best to do that-? A thoughtful frown pulling at her lips, she ever so slowly lifted her head… holding her breath and keeping an eye on him. It would not surprise her one bit if he was the sort who wakes easily with any little noise… Not willing to relax just yet, Evelyn began to push up off his chest, though she took care not to move too suddenly, or to apply any of her weight on him… else she will arouse him from a pleasant dream. Too late she noticed the state she was in… and, blushing a pretty shade of red, went to fix the issue of her nightgown. Did he see-? Of course he had, he had to have. The tips of her ears burning, Evelyn bit her lip for but a moment, mustering the courage to move once again.

It did not come as any surprise that she… ruined her chance of escaping quietly. It just seems to be her misfortune. Evelyn did not realize until it was too late: in kicking off the blankets, she had set a trap. Most, if not all, of her sisters have inherited grace… however, not she. A foot touched upon the floor, and then the other… but the moment she had shifted to step away from the bed, she went tumbling. Evelyn did not anticipate it, nor could she stifle the noise of surprise that had slipped free. Pain erupted first in her right hand, in her wrist, being that her body reacted before she could think of doing so. It could not handle the force of impact, however, so her arm ended up crumbling under her weight. It jarred her shoulder, earning yet another noise. Evelyn held her arm to her chest, trying to breathe through the throbbing pain.

Rook slept very soundly and peacefully through the night...his first night with his true Mistress. It was such a happy time for him, his dreams were pleasant and calm. Even if they weren't, he had been trained extensively even in how he slept; his body always kept perfectly still during sleep, no tossing or turning, and he had been trained to be a light sleeper so that he could respond quickly to his Mistress' desires in the morning. However, his mind was so calm on this special night...that he did not immediately wake as Evelyn began to very carefully shimmy her way out of his embrace. He stirred slightly when she managed to get out of his arms and start to slide over the side of the bed, but not enough. However...the instant she yelped as she took her tumble, his eyes snapped open.

There was no time for any thought other than realizing that Mistress was not in his arms, only action. He immediately heaved his body to the side of the bed where he had heard the sound. "Mistress Evelyn?!" He said in a very concerned voice as he looked over the side of the bed...and saw his Mistress crumpled into a ball on the floor, holding herself in an obviously hurt manner.

Rook felt like his heart had been ripped right out of his chest at the sight.

"Oh no! Mistress Evelyn!" Moving with yet again surprising speed given his bulk, he slid himself off the bed immediately, going down on his knees beside her as he carefully, but quickly scooped her body up in his huge muscular arms and cradled her against his broad fluffy chest. "You're hurt! Oh no, oh no...Mistress Evelyn, Pet is so very sorry, Pet has failed, Pet did not wake up when you did, Pet let you get hurt, Pet is bad, very bad for letting this happen..." He said out rapidly, using 'Pet' for himself again rather than Rook. He stood up slightly, lifting her up with him almost bridal-style in his arms, as he then gingerly placed her back on the bed while he stayed knelt beside it. He waited a moment for her body to settle before he started looking closer at her arm she was clutching. There didn't seem to be anything visibly wrong. Very carefully, he began to prod one of his soft furry fingertips from her shoulder down her arm to her wrist, noting every slight wince, sharp inhalation of breath, and tensing of her body. Once he was done delicately poking her arm, he had a good idea of what was wrong. "Pet thinks...Pet thinks your shoulder might be bruised, wrist maybe sprained."

He settled back down on his kneeling legs, with his hands on his knees as he dipped his head down. "Pet did not wake up, Pet let Mistress Evelyn get hurt...Pet has failed, Pet has failed, Pet has failed..." He murmured quietly, repeating the last three words over and over while looking down.

No, wait; what?

Evelyn did not expect this turn of events. In the blink of an eye, he had scooped her up into his arms… cradling her against his broad, fluffy chest. A hand instinctively lifted to help maintain a bit of space between he and her, fingers tangling into the soft fur. “Rook,” she spoke up on a gasp, "I am not so hurt that you need to blame yourself. I-” Evelyn’s words fractured as she is placed on the bed, he kneeling before her before taking her arm. It was difficult to… call forth more words to say, especially since the syllables keep disintegrating the moment she dares to open her mouth, but reassure him she must. “I am fine,” Evelyn began with, heat once again licking her features until there is not a doubt how she feels about their current position. “I was trying to be quiet. I did not wish to wake you.”

It is not entirely the truth, but a fraction of it she is willing to share. Yes, Evelyn did not want to wake him… but she also did not want to face the situation as a whole. It is just that… It is embarrassing enough as it is, the very fact Mother thought she needs the services of a slave, but to find herself half-naked on top of him-! A sharp, sudden inhale portrayed the pain which tore through her unexpectedly when his fingertips prodded at her wrist, both eyes closing… and yet, she dared to open one to gauge his reaction.

Why does it feel as though her heart is being ripped apart at the sight of his disappointment-?

“Sprained?” she repeated, a note of incredulity making it to where an eyebrow lifted high. “I doubt it. If anything, my wrist is likely bruised, too… and I shall have to explain to Mother the reason behind it. I am not looking forward to that discussion.” Evelyn released an exasperated sigh… however, it appears he is not listening. A frown pulling at her lips just a heartbeat later, Evelyn did not fight against the impulse to reach out and press her fingertips to his jaw, to bring the slave’s massive head up so their eyes could meet. “Rook,” she gently chided, “this is not your fault, nor will I allow you to believe it is. I am clumsy. I apologize that I worried you so, I do, but… you did not fail me. I do not see how you have.” Evelyn allowed a shrug to roll through her shoulders, just to offer him the smallest of smiles in an attempt to comfort and reassure. “I am going to take a bath,” she continued, as if the matter has been settled, “so do you care to take care of it while I pick out my dress for the day? Or do you prefer to take a look through my wardrobe again?” A fingertip playfully tapped him on the end of his nose, a warmer smile meant for his eyes, and his eyes alone, blooming to life before him.

Yes, it hurts to move her arm about. Is she going to groan and moan? No. What is the point? “Oh, and… Rook?” Evelyn had managed to shift past him in order to rise up onto her feet, hands brushing out the wrinkles in her purple silk nightgown. Bright blue eyes glanced at him from over a shoulder. “I hate to be a bother, but… I do not like hearing you refer to yourself as ‘Pet’. Try using ‘I’. Please?” A dimple revealed with her next smile, Evelyn hesitated after finally realizing she had given him a choice, yet she did not receive an answer as to how he prefers to help. Does he know that the King and Queen only expect everyone to sit down together during dinner? Not during breakfast or lunch?

Rook heard his Mistress' scattered words trying to reassure him that it was okay while he checked her over, but...Rook knew better. If he had woken up when he was supposed to, the moment his Mistress did, she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Any harm that comes to a Mistress that a Pet could have stopped but didn't was a failure of the Pet. When he settled down on his knees and repeated his failure over and over, he knew he deserved punishment then. He dimly heard his Mistress saying her wrist probably wasn't sprained and that she would have to explain it to her mother, but none of that was relevant to Rook. However, things with him did change when he unexpectedly felt his Mistress's fingers under his jaw.

He did not flinch--the reflex for flinching had been strictly trained out of him years ago--and yet, the moment Evelyn gently touched him, she saw him change instantly. The tension in his body immediately relaxed, his bowed-down head was fully compliant with her nudging to bring his head up to face her, his folded-flatly-back ears lifted slightly, and his squeezed-shut eyes smoothly opened to reveal his sparkling emeralds again. Evelyn could tell she had his complete and undivided attention as she spoke then, again gently reassuring him that he did not fail.

It seemed unbelievable to Rook, but...it seemed his Mistress was insistent on this matter. And even though she had been hurt, he realized that it hadn't been too bad...so it was small enough she could forgive him for his error? Just being touched by his Mistress was also just so...very soothing, so relaxing. He gave a small nod of acknowledgement after she insisted he had not failed. However, what he heard next from her then had his emotional state moving on again. His eyes widened and his ears perked up to their highest and most alert as she spoke of what she was going to do and things he could do. And then...she booped his nose! It was such a playful gesture that he hadn't expected from his Mistress...that she felt he was worthy of her smile and playfulness was so rewarding to Rook that his head dipped back down again; not in shame, but with a faintly blushy bashfulness! He kept his eyes on her, looking up at her from under his brow with a small but silly little happy-grin on his lips. Goodness, why wasn't it a crime for such an extremely masculine and large specimen of a man to be so cute?!

As Evelyn started to slide herself off the bed, Rook noticed her glancing at him once more as she gave him another command. He blinked. It was...an unusual command, certainly, but nothing strictly wrong about it. "Ah...Rook...th-that is, I...I can use that sometimes, I suppose, but...Rook also likes just being Rook. Rook will...try to use 'I' more often." He said with a slight shrug. "But Rook will not use 'Pet' as myself anymore, if that is what Mistress Evelyn desires. That, I shall obey without fail." He finished. Switching between third-person and first-person references was something he already did commonly, at least when he was being a good Pet. If he was a bad Pet, than he only used third-person. However, there was now something else to do.

Rook went down on hands and knees as he started crawling around the bed to be in view of where Evelyn was walking. "O-oh! And Mistress Evelyn is going to bathe now? Rook is ready to serve! You will not have to sully yourself with the chore of bathing any longer now that you have a proper Slave, I have been well-trained in grooming Mistresses, it is an important Slave duty. Shall I accompany you now?" And...more than any time yesterday....he looked so eager, attentive, happy at the prospect. His ears were alertly flicked-forward, his eyes were wide and bright, his big fluffy tail was wagging and swishing excitedly, he looked so ready to do what he had been taught was his duty...the huge, furry, muscular man was positively giving her puppy-dog eyes!

Evelyn blinked and paused, not expecting such a reaction. Is there a reason why he is giving her that silly little grin-? And how is he so cute-?! It goes against the laws of nature to be both large and masculine, adorable and bashful. It just… It does not make sense! Just the sight of his goofy grin is doing strange things to her heart… Evelyn fought to clear her throat, a pretty shade of red infiltrating the young lady's features and painting the tips of her ears. “All I ask is that you try,” Evelyn clarified, not at all surprised to find her voice weak, insubstantial. “It is all I ask. I do not wish to order you about, like I am sure you are used to… but rather, request things of you.” It may sound ridiculous, and yet… it is true, regardless.

Now confronted with a different sight, Evelyn had no idea what to think… only that, it should be a crime to be so cute. “I-I, ah… Well…” A hand lifted to brush over a warm cheek, though it did little to serve as a distraction while she struggled to find something -anything- worth saying. It proved to be more difficult than she cared to admit. “I did… offer an invitation of sorts before, so I cannot very well withdraw it now…” she murmured, knowing she looks the part of a fool right then and there. Why did Mother ever believe a slave to be a good gift for her shyest daughter-?!

“You did not answer my question, though.” A soft chuckle bubbling up before she could stifle it, Evelyn shifted her eyes back onto him. In this light, their depths were no longer that of a warm blue, but rather… darker, a thousand shades of blue held captive within. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips. “I suppose we can pick a dress after I take a bath…” Bemusement flickering not just in her eyes but also playing a role in the girl’s smile, Evelyn could do nothing about the laugh fighting to break free. “I swear…” she playfully sighed, shaking her head meanwhile. “What am I going to do with you?” A hand gesturing that he rise up off the floor, Evelyn twisted away to head towards the nearby door. “Come. I do not want it to be so late that my breakfast is more of an early lunch,” she teased him next, eyes sparkling like a pair of sapphires when she glanced at him over a shoulder. “I am surprised you are not hungry yourself.” Evelyn opened the door and stepped over the threshold, waiting for him to follow. A hand kept it open, allowing him a view of the room. It is… very different than her own modest dwellings, but that is because here, she can truly relax, let her worries slip away and evaporate. Mother spared no expense in renovating this room.

At the blatant shock written upon his face, Evelyn bit back a smile. “It is lovely, is it not?” she asked of him, walking across the white marble floor, light rippling over it, revealing veins of grey and black. “I… like to relax when I have had a long day.” It is the only explanation she can offer him. Nearby are two shelves built into the wall that jut out several inches, some of which have baskets resting on top to give her a place to put jewelry, underwear and the like. A hook just off to the side is where she hangs her dress. Evelyn gathered her hair up off the back of her neck, only to let the tendrils slip between her fingers a moment later. “Do you care to go ahead and start the bath? I can take this off myself,” she asked of him, implying the nightgown with a dismissive wave of her hand.

“Next to the pool is a small cabinet,” she went on to explain. “I, ah… I have towels inside, so we need not worry in that aspect. I also keep my favorite scents there… You can take a look, if you want.” Evelyn lifted her eyes, just to give him a smile. “I shall be out there shortly.” Once he left to do that task, Evelyn began to pull the purple silk down, the fabric pooling about her ankles. It was an easy matter to fold it and place it in one of the baskets. Is she truly so comfortable with Rook that she can walk beyond this wall naked-? Evelyn knows not the answer… but what she does know is that she really has no other choice. Rook was trained not just in the ways of physical pleasure, but to complete any desires of his Mistress. A soft sigh leaving her lips, Evelyn dared to peek out past the wall, to see what he is up to.

Rook still wasn't sure why his Mistress continued to insist on saying she was requesting things from him and not ordering him. Of course a request and an order from his Mistress were one and the same! Still, it didn't bother him at all. If Mistress wanted to say that, then that was exactly how it should be. However, at her pointing out that he hadn't answered her question, he blinked, then immediately looked contrite--especially as her eyes somehow seemed a little different in that moment. "O-oh! Oh dear, Rook is sorry very sorry Mistress Evelyn, um, y-yes, after bath, I can do that." He said in an apologetic voice. At her beckoning gesture, he quickly crawled on hands and knees to her side with his leash resting on his broad back, and despite her whispering it, he had heard her question, not realizing it wasn't meant for him. "Mistress Evelyn will do whatever she wants to do with Rook." He answered as if it were the simplest thing in the world...because he was taught that it was. He also nodded at her not wanting to miss breakfast; that meant that there would be no time to dawdle! He'd have to wash her, pleasure her to bliss, and work out himself getting washed, no time for extra fun or taking things slow. At her other remark on his hunker with him at her side, he tilted his head with a slight quizzical look. "Rook is only hungry when Mistress Evelyn says so. Rook is a good Pet, good Slave, I will not beg for food if I don't deserve it. You decide when I deserve it, of course."

However, Evelyn then led Rook into a new room he hadn't seen before...and he indeed opened his mouth and his eyes in awe as he looked around the incredible room all dedicated to bathing. Some of his training Mistresses had extravagant amenities, but this was far beyond all of them! Well...it certainly fit his true Mistress, who was a royal, he supposed! When he heard her speak, he turned his head towards her and nodded in agreement. "It is very lovely indeed, Mistress Evelyn! And looks like a wonderful place to relax, yes." He said as he turned his gaze back around the room. It seemed that, despite the size, it was only accessible to Evelyn, she had it all to herself. However, Rook's attention was immediately pulled back to her at her question. "Oh! Yes yes, Rook will get the bath started right away, Mistress Evelyn!" He then paused long enough to listen to Evelyn mentioning the towels and the perfumes, to which he nodded again as he started making his way across the floor towards the cabinets and the bathing tub, while Evelyn ducked behind a privacy wall.

Rook was used to moving on hands and knees even on very uncomfortable surfaces, but as it really seemed like it would be just the two of them in this room, him and his Mistress, he started to get up to his feet and stood upright. As long as there was no one else around but his Mistress, he was allowed to stand. At the bathing pool, he looked around until he found the faucets to start filling the tub with warm water. There were multiple faucets, so it wouldn't take long at all to fill, even with its comfortably large size. Rook then took a look in the cabinet Evelyn had indicated. There were the towels and the perfumes and soaps, just as she had said. It was a little odd, but his Mistress had indicated him to the perfumes for a reason, so...he picked up one bottle at random and brought it out and, without even opening it, waved it under his sensitive snout. He could detect just enough faint traces to tell what it was. He put the bottle back and tried another, then another. Most of them were nice. Ultimately, the bottle he took out and kept out was a nice and subtle pine fragrance. He thought it smelled quite nice. Hopefully his Mistress would think the same? Well, she had said all of them were her favorites... Rook then got a few soaps and scrubbers ready, as he then checked the bathing pool to see that it was full, turned off the faucets, and then knelt down on the ground beside the sunken-into-the-floor tub, hands in his lap and wagging his tail as he waited patiently for his Mistress to join him.

It is… unsettling, the prospect of stepping out behind this wall with not a scrap of fabric to preserve her modesty. Yes, he has already seen a great deal of her body due to… unforeseen circumstances, but she had no other choice in the matter, nor could it be helped. And yet… she has a choice now, and it is a daunting one: whether or not she dares step out and reveal herself in her current state of undress. Evelyn thinks… not. It is just too soon. A hand darted out to snatch a robe waiting nearby, just to shakily wrap soft green, not unlike newly unfurling spring leaves, around a body many men over the years have envisioned bare for their eyes and their eyes alone. A deep breath did little to calm the young lady’s nerves. Just what compelled her to let him help her draw a bath, of all things-? Ah, right. It is that… adorable enthusiasm of his that makes it so difficult to refuse. Evelyn ran a hand through her hair, several tendrils of gold tumbling about before curling to frame porcelain skin. Bright blue eyes lifted off the floor… though of course, nothing nearby provided her with any answers, nor any inspiration as to how she should handle the situation. Rook is… very sweet, and he will go above and beyond to please her, but… in what little time he has spent here, he has nudged at an invisible line. What is she supposed to make of it? Evelyn released a sigh that portrayed only some of her confusion, gathering up the courage she needs to move out of hiding and meet this slave she never asked for… or imagined receiving.

A ghost of a smile played along her lips. “Is everything ready?” Evelyn asked, kneeling next to him in order to dip her fingers into the water. It is just the way she likes it: warm, but not scalding. “Perfect.” A hand lifting to brush over a cheek, though it was more of an absent gesture than anything. “I do appreciate your assistance in filling the pool…” she continued, daring to glance at him. Rays of sunlight poured in from the skylight up above, rippling over gold and making shadows play along the slender curve of a jawline. “If you want to preoccupy yourself elsewhere, I have no qualms against it. I do not want to bore you.” A laugh bubbling up, Evelyn brushed a few rebellious threads of hair behind an ear before rising, hands parting the robe… but with her back to him. In the light, not only was the fabric a warm, yet soft shade of green… veins of gold were embroidered into the sleeves, to resemble the shapes of leaves. Evelyn’s spine was graceful, sensual… though not in any way that is out of the ordinary. A small mark can be seen right at the curve of her hip. It is strange, but in comparison to her older sisters, Evelyn is the one who has developed more into a woman than any of the others.

Yes, Evelyn is petite, slender… however, her hips are wide, her breasts full. Anyone who does not know her would be under the misconception that she… goes to great lengths to keep her figure. Evelyn is not one to do so, though. No. Against the Queen’s wishes, she has a tendency to eat what she likes, when she likes. Ever so slowly she stepped into the water, using the steps hiding just under the surface as to not slip. “I have no objection if you wish to bathe after me, either,” she went on to explain, water gently lapping at her calves, her thighs. It was not long until she was sitting on the very bottom step, closing her eyes to enjoy the peace and quiet. Every subtle shift of her body had water licking at the girl’s collarbones. Of course, Evelyn had no way of knowing Rook fully intends to wash her himself, that it could very well be insulting to refuse him this opportunity. Most servants leave her be after filling the pool. Others linger in the shadows, just waiting for when she is through before stepping forward with a towel. Evelyn dipped her head back to have water soak her hair, fingers going through the tresses meanwhile. Now more of a muted gold, bits and pieces clung to her neck and shoulders, creating the illusion of a mane.

Rook's head was just looking up and around the room idly as he waited, just examining how pretty everything was, when he heard Evelyn approaching. With a smile on his face and an increase in the wagging of his tail, he turned his head to look at her, seeing that she had clad herself in a simple but also lovely bathrobe. "All ready for washing, Mistress Evelyn!" He said in an upbeat tone, and when Evelyn felt the water and commented that it was "perfect", Rook shuffled and blushed with a pleased hum at the praise and her thanking for his assistance. It also occurred to Rook just how even more beautiful the rays of sunlight sparkling off his Mistress made her. He was the luckiest Pet in the world to have such a Mistress, he thought; and not just because she was so pretty, but also that she was so incredibly generous to him. Though he also hoped she wouldn't spoil him too much, that would be bad.

When Evelyn offered for him to go elsewhere, he just blinked and tilted his head quizzically again, as he had every time his Mistress said something weird. "Rook still has a job to do." He commented without elaboration, not realizing Evelyn didn't already know. "And I could never be bored by you anyway, Mistress Evelyn." He watched as Evelyn turned her back to him and let her robe slip off her otherwise nude back. He had already seen her yesterday when he undressed and redressed her, but again he was struck at how, even from behind, his Mistress was so fetchingly shapely. There was so much of a feminine body for him to serve and make happy. He watched patiently as she slowly stepped down into the hot tub, with her back still facing him, until she had finally sunken low enough into it to sit on the edge-step with the water reaching her shoulders. At her other comment, Rook also nodded from behind her, even though she couldn't see him. "Rook is always bathed after his Mistress, yes. Mistress Evelyn comes first." Evelyn then dipped her head under the water to soak her hair, and Rook took that as the signal for him to get to work. He indeed was planning to start with her hair anyway, more time could be spent letting her hair dry if he washed her body afterwards.

Rook retrieved a jar of hair-lotion and a comb as he approached Evelyn in the tub from behind. He got a dollop of hair-lotion onto his furry hand, then reached down with his empty hand into the water behind Evelyn's back where her hair was floating, and brought his hand up to gather her hair into it, similarly to how he had last night when he combed her hair. He then dipped his other hand with the lotion into the water to wet it, as he then set about lathering his fingers into her hair, getting right to work as he was supposed to do...

Last edited:
“If you say so,” Evelyn replied on the softest of sighs, letting her fingers slip free of gold… though the tips lingered along the curve of her throat for but a moment. It is… very strange to have the task of washing herself taken away, and yet, how can she refuse him? Rook has a tendency of looking at her… like a puppy. It does not help he is adorable, as it is… Evelyn released a sigh, just to tense briefly as he began to gather her hair into his hand… not unlike how he is the night prior. It is still so hard to relax at times, even though she knows he means no harm, that he only wishes to please her in any way he can. How can she, though? Rook was… trained in things she can only imagine, and honestly, it is somewhat daunting. Evelyn nibbled on her lip, knowing it shall do little to abate the butterflies held captive inside her chest. A hand lifted to brush over a cheek. Is it wrong of her to hope this will not last long-?

Bright blue eyes closed, in an attempt to make the situation less embarrassing. “Rook,” she spoke up at long last, after gathering the courage to do so, “do you care if I ask you a question?” Evelyn dared to open her eyes, too, even if she has nothing in particular to look at. “I know this will come as a bit of a surprise… or, rather, it will seem strange, at the very least, but… I was curious how you see me?” A subtle tilt of her head had eyes as blue as the water, as blue as the sky outside, stealing a glance at him from over a naked shoulder. “Father has spoken of… striking alliances recently,” she continued, nibbling on her lip until the soft pink flesh had darkened to a ruby red under the abuse. “Of course there are various methods of doing so: meeting other leaders to establish peace treaties, and… establishing trade routes, however… I know Father. I have seen the way he has studied me as of late.” A frown began to tug at the corners of her lips now, portraying displeasure. “It is the third option I dread. I do not wish to be married, not yet, but I also have no choice, if it were to happen.” Evelyn scowled at this given point in time, fingers playing along the tops of her knees. “So I suppose what I am asking is… if you were to have an opinion on the matter… would you find me… attractive?” As much as she hates to hear the answer, this she must.

“Tell me the truth,” she blurted out upon consideration. “I do not wish to hear flattery, or insincerity. I know how Father thinks, and I… want to prepare myself for the worst.” More than likely, Father has already made arrangements to have other royal families visit. Evelyn does not like the idea of… parading herself in front of these potential suitors. Wrinkling her nose, Evelyn gathered some water between her palms, as to look upon her reflection and study it with a critical eye. “I know my sisters are prettier than I…” she whispered, “so I do not understand why it is I he looks to for… peace…”

Rook smiled contentedly as he knelt at the edge of the floor-tub where Evelyn was partially submerged and facing away from him, lathering up her hair with the softening lotion as he gradually ran his fingers through her long curls, adding more lotion as needed. Particularly at the beginning, he rubbed his furred fingertips against Evelyn's scalp, massaging her skull as much as he was washing her hair. However, he blinked with his ears perking up when Evelyn said his name, apparently wanting to ask him a question. "Of course I don't mind, Mistress Evelyn. You are Mistress, you ask Rook whatever you want whenever you want, and Rook will always answer." He replied right away, then heard Evelyn's actual question. His ears momentarily flicked back as he tilted his head, while his fingers continued traveling down the length of Evelyn's hair. "I...forgive me, Mistress Evelyn, I am not sure I understand?" However, he then fell quiet again as Evelyn started to explain. At first, Rook could not figure out what it had to do with anything. Her father was making alliances, there were multiple ways to do it...none of it was anything Rook knew anything about. He did tense however when Evelyn mentioned marriage--or, more specifically, that she did not want it. "That is wrong...Mistress Evelyn should not have to do anything she does not want to do..." Rook replied quickly again, in a tone that did sound somewhat disturbed.

However, Evelyn finally returned to her actual question. Rook blinked as he continued washing Evelyn's hair, but just as he was starting to open his mouth she continued talking. She spoke of flattery and insincerity, but that didn't make sense to him. He was of course trained to never lie...and of course, whatever Mistress wanted to hear was, by definition, the truth. That was the way it worked with a Pet. However...he wasn't entirely sure what Evelyn actually wanted to hear in this case. His washing of her hair slowed down a bit as he pondered the question. He couldn't think of any answers he thought were good...but he needed to answer her, so he simply braced himself for a high likelihood of punishment for any mistakes he was about to make. "Rook has been trained by many Mistresses. Rook has been taught that a Mistress' body is attractive for her feminine features. However..." Rook paused, feeling a little troubled at what he was about to say. "...All Mistresses are different, and Rook was taught to appreciate every Mistress' own features, to prepare Rook to serve whoever his True Mistress would be. Every Mistress has her own beauty. Yours..." Rook paused again as he considered, nearly finished with washing Evelyn's hair; he began rising it off in the water Evelyn sat in.

"Your stature is adorably petite. Yet, your bosom is very ample. Your figure is quite pleasingly voluptuous. But your hair..." Rook trailed off slightly as he continued rinsing the darkened with dampness curls. "Rook has had Mistresses with all colors and styles of hair. But yours is a beautiful mane of shimmering gold unlike them all. When it is dry, I have liked seeing the way it shines in the light, I like how fluffy your curls look. Rook has not had a training Mistress with curls as long as yours. Rook cannot wait to see your groomed hair dry again. Even with it now wet, the way it runs down your back is quite enticing. And your face...your face is delicate, soft...very nice and very cute. It makes me feel happy to look at you...especially into your eyes...." Finished with the rinsing, Rook lifted up all of Evelyn's hair out of the water, wrung out the excess water with extreme care to not pull on her head, then began to gingerly wrap her hair in a towel kept above the water-level. Her head had to naturally tilt back during this, at which point Evelyn found Rook's face above hers, looking at her 'upside-down' and with an even warmer smile than usual. "Your eyes are such a deep and pretty blue...Rook could look at the way they sparkle all day..."

As Rook finished speaking, he also finished expertly wrapping Evelyn's hair in a firm towel-bun that stayed together on its own. But his job wasn't done yet. Before Evelyn could do anything else, Rook then opened the set-aside jar of body-soap and got a dollop of that on his hand too. He promptly grabbed onto one of Evelyn's bared shoulders with both of his hands, and started to rub his soap-lathered hands over the skin of her shoulder. It wasn't quite the massage he had given last night, but his wet, furry, and lotioned hands felt no less pleasant! However...it was now obvious that he intended to not only personally wash Evelyn's hair, but also her body!

An eye cracked open, only to close shortly after. “Yes, well… I am obligated to do what is best for the Kingdom,” Evelyn replied, lifting her head up a tiny bit higher to allow him better access to any wisps of hair trying to escape. “I am but one of seven Princesses. If I were male, I could inherit the throne… but alas, I cannot. My role is to marry, to be… as repulsive as I find the idea, the bargaining chip of such an alliance. If I give birth to sons…” Evelyn scowled, wrinkling her nose while she considered the future that has been set in stone since the moment she herself was born. “I will not go into it,” she sighed, halfway tempted to shake her head but refusing to give in to such an impulse. “I just have no choice whether or not I marry.” It is unfortunate, but it is the truth. It is the opinions of Kings that hold weight, not those of Princesses or Queens. Evelyn’s fingers curled into fists atop her knees, frustration bubbling inside her. Must men decide how things are done-? Do women truly have no voice? It is just so-! Biting her lip, Evelyn struggled to bury the anger, instead taking one deep breath after another in an attempt to calm down. It shall not do any good to be angry over something she cannot change. It helps that he is washing her hair in such a… gentle way, else it may very well have festered deep inside until it… erupts at the smallest provocation, and most likely towards someone who does not deserve her wrath.

Hm? Did Rook say something?

Oh, right. How could she have forgotten? He has yet to answer her question.

Evelyn can hear the hesitation in every syllable, the reluctance, and yet she could not bring herself to stop him. In a way, she has to hear what he has to say. At first just listening without interrupting, Evelyn was not at all surprised to learn he was taught to appreciate all women, to notice the beauty of the female form. It is to be expected of his… training. Is it awful she dreads what he is fixing to say next, though-? Evelyn nibbled on her lip again, taking little consolation in the face he is now rinsing out her hair. Never has anyone told her she is beautiful, or lovely, or pretty. No, that is not quite accurate: never has anyone bestowed upon her such flattery without ulterior motives. If it is not one noble trying to earn her favor, it is some lowly servant that wish to steal. It is just shameful to think, to what great lengths one will go to accomplish their goals, to satisfy their ambition. Evelyn dared to open an eye again as he began, only to blink several times as the meaning of his words sank in. A-Adorably petite? She? No! Yes, she has heard in the past how she takes after Mother in way of… her womanly figure, but never has she heard that! A hand darted up to rub over a cheek, a nervous habit she has yet to get rid of. In the eyes of royalty, it is a sign of weakness… and unfortunately, she does not have the luxury to appear as such in front of anyone.

No, wait. What? Heat did not hesitate to lick her features once again, leaving the skin hot to the touch. Evelyn struggled to swallow past the lump in her throat, realizing right then just how fast her heart is racing. Is what he says true-? It makes her want to hide, but it also… warms her heart in a way she cannot describe. It was at that very moment he chose to wrap her hair in a towel, and of course she had to tilt her head back during this, and yet… her eyes located his in this position, sapphire blue locking onto emerald green. In an instant, soft pink darkened to that of a ruby red at hearing his next words. Evelyn’s lips parted ever so slightly, but not a single word spilled out -not that she could think of anything to say. How can he share these things without being flustered-?! Both hands cradling her warm face now, Evelyn was not paying any attention when he lathered his hands in soap and, not giving her any warning whatsoever, began to rub at one of her shoulders. A gasp ripped free, just to follow with every muscle tensing under his pleasant touch. “R-Rook!” she stuttered, the tips of her ears burning just as hot as her face, if not more so. “Y-Y-You do not need to wash me… I-I mean, you do not need to wash my body. I am more than capable of handling that myself!”

Instinct had the poor girl rising up out of the water somewhat, drops glistening like jewels on her pale skin while she fought to salvage what little dignity she has left. It was not long until several trailed down her curves, lingering here and there. “Th-Thank you… for the kind gesture, Rook, but I can take care of this. Wh-Why not… entertain yourself elsewhere while I finish up here?” Evelyn can only hope he will listen and do as she asks. It is just… No servant has ever washed her, not to that great of an extent. It is unsettling, to think of hands roaming over her body… even if it is his furry, soft hands that will be doing so. A hand dipped down between her breasts, just to rest over her pounding heart, as if to keep it inside her chest somehow.

As Evelyn explained a little bit about her situation and how she did not have a say in it, Rook frowned again. "That isn't right at all...Mistress Evelyn should never have to do anything she does not want..." He murmured quietly, only thinking in terms of her being the Mistress and should always get whatever she wants, having no inkling of the political complexities of her life. Nor was he aware of the thoughts in her head as he began describing her features, but he definitely caught her heavy blush when he looked into her eyes as he finished speaking. His training Mistresses never blushed, or at least, never in a bashful manner. It was so strange on his Mistress, and yet...oddly endearing.

However, when he began washing Evelyn's shoulder, things went very unexpectedly wrong. He felt her body suddenly tense up as she cringed away from him, yelping out his name as she said she didn't need him. Rook himself immediately flinched back at her outburst as she rose from the tub. He wasn't even focused on the normally-beautiful sight of her nude, wet body. He just looked shocked and worried as he held his hands in close to his chest nervously as she told him to go elsewhere. He didn't understand what had happened. This was not how it was supposed to go. "B-b-but...M-Mistress Evelyn..." He said in a very hesitant, shaky voice as he dipped his head down. "Y-you...said that...Rook could groom you, as I have been trained...w-what did Rook do wrong? Did Rook's touch...not feel good?" He spoke in an tone that was already so unsteady and fearful. And again, his expression made him look like a puppy...a kicked puppy, this time.

N-No, not again! Why must everything be a misunderstanding between he and I?! Evelyn kept her arms raised, hiding her breasts from view as thoughts ran rampant… her heart pounding unevenly. It was… very sweet, very kind of him to say such things, but she knows none are to be true. It is through the eyes of a slave he regards her, however… she had wanted to hear the answers of a male who is not biased. How could she have let his words affect her so? A heartbeat trickled between her fingers, only for others to follow, one after another, their eyes locked while she struggled to find the answers he himself seeks. Evelyn released a shaky breath she did not realize she was holding until just then, swallowing roughly. “I-I…”

Rook has had to undergo… vigorous training, and not just in the ways to pleasure a woman. It was not just with one Mistress, either, but several… and so, he has lost all sense of self-consciousness. What point is there to explain-? Evelyn’s heart sank, swiftly swallowed by a despair. All the sparkle left those pretty blue eyes. “No, you did nothing wrong,” she replied, no longer looking to him, but at the reflection rippling below her. “Forgive me. I overreacted. Your… touch was fine, so you can continue if you want.” As a Princess, it is her duty to put the key in her heart, to lock away the emotions that hold no relevance to her people… and perhaps that is the reason why Mother felt obligated to buy her a slave: to teach her this lesson. Evelyn sank down onto the step that she was on before, turning her back to him so he may wash her as he sees fit. It is tempting to seek solace in her books, to close a door and be free of others for a short while… and yet, she would not risk ruining the pages, nor can she do just that.

Why-? Why does it seem as though she has no choice in anything anymore? Is it because she is of age to marry? Is it because she is no longer a little girl, but a young woman?

If only it were possible to rewind the hands of time…

Evelyn closed her eyes, mentally preparing herself for the inevitable this time. Maybe she can think of other things, and not of what is happening here… so she may not react like she did a minute prior.

Rook held very still, staying in the very submissive posture of kneeling with his head bowed and his hands held limply up to his chest, as he awaited his Mistress' verdict and punishment for his failure and back-talk. He waited for much longer than he expected as his and Evelyn's eyes stayed gazed into each other. Rook then saw something...something terrible, as Evelyn's expression shifted in a way to make her wonderful blue eyes look so much duller. Something was very, very wrong...even though she then said he didn't and that he could continue, before she turned her face away from him. Rook frowned very deeply, as now, more than anything, he was just horribly confused and distressed. He was not unused to Mistresses saying or telling him one thing, and then changing their minds to another in a way that left him trapped in having 'done wrong' so he could be punished for fun. It was all part of the game they often played, and he was accustomed to it. But Mistress Evelyn was doing it in a different way...in a way that seemed to reverse the way it was supposed to work. She'd act like he had done wrong right away, then change her mind to him being okay. It made no sense. It wasn't how the game was supposed to be played. Rook had not been trained for this, it was unfamiliar to him and he didn't know how to handle it. And it was this, this uncertainty more than anything, that was starting to seriously stress him out--as utterly shameful as it was for him to feel that way at all. Pets were not supposed to feel stressed, it meant they were not serving their Mistresses or Masters as well as they were supposed to.

Now starting to second-guess himself, Rook slowly and hesitantly shuffled on his knees back to the edge of the floor-tub where Evelyn had sat back down in the warm water. He briefly rinsed and re-applied soap to his hands beside Evelyn before moving back behind her. A moment later, Evelyn felt both of his soft, lusciously furry, and now wet and soaped hands rest on both her shoulders this time, their size making them capable of gripping around her entire shoulder each. She felt his hands, in synchronous motions, slide over her shoulders, across her upper-arms, and back again. He was gently squeezing her arms and shoulders in a very comfortable way as he started washing her, rubbing her skin with his soapy hands to cleanse her. For her, it felt like being rubbed by a sponge made of soft hair.

After her shoulders and arms were well soaped-up, he dipped his hands in the water again, and repeated the motions in the same area again, rinsing her skin. As he rinsed, he also slowed down slightly as he added a bit of extra pressure into Evelyn's muscles with his thumbs, rubbing them around as he rinsed all the soap off her arms while also starting to massage a bit. From there, he soaped, rinsed, and added a little bit of massage to her forearms, one after the other, lifting them up for her so she could relax and hang them limply. From there he nudged on Evelyn's back gently, silently indicating for her to lean forward slightly, and he worked over her upper back, and next, her sides under her arms. And then...she could tell it was coming. There was no avoiding it. He freshly soaped his hands, and starting from her sides under her arms, moved his hands forward, and slid them smoothly over her very plump breasts. He was much closer now, his chest almost pressing up against her back. He rubbed his hands up and down, getting Evelyn's breasts all nice and enticingly soapy before rinsing them with the same rubbing motions. And yet, through all of that, his touch felt pleasant and yet...not inappropriate, somehow. He was simply washing across what was clearly going to be all of her body and her breasts were simply a part of that. He was not lingering anywhere he "shouldn't" as his hands proceeded down to Evelyn's stomach, lifting her up one step at the tub's edge while he did so to lower the water down to her waist. And yet...there was no escaping her body's own physical reaction from having wet, soft, furry hands rubbing over her chest and especially her sensitive nipples, even though he did not give them any specific attention. As Rook carried on with washing Evelyn's stomach and lower back from behind her, he then softly spoke to her, in a hesitant voice lacking confidence.

"Mistress Evelyn, is this...feeling pleasant for you? Is Rook doing a good job?"

Evelyn kept very still, her eyes closed while his hands returned to the task of washing. It feels as though it matters not what she does, it shall always be wrong, if not in the eyes of Mother and Father, then in the eyes of her new slave. Does everyone expect her to act a certain way-? Is it because of the crown-? Is it because of the fact she is royalty? Evelyn dared to open her eyes at long last, but her thoughts were far away as she admired how the sunlight played over the intricate marble, revealing not just veins of black and grey, but also hints of silver. Why must such a heavy burden rest upon her shoulders-? As the youngest of seven, one would think her life to be simple, and yet it has proven itself to be anything but. It seems… she shall forever be cast in the shadow of her crown. As to be expected of her, Evelyn will marry whoever Mother decides to be not just appropriate, but beneficial to the Kingdom. Not a word of protest will leave her lips before or during the ceremony, nor shall she deny her husband a thing… Evelyn swallowed past the lump in her throat, already imagining her belly swollen in a year’s time, her breasts heavy with pregnancy. Of course it will not happen for some time, but it is inevitable. In fact, not only is it expected… it is required of her. Faded blue eyes gazed off into the distance, despair and dread churning deep within the young woman. Is that all a man wants-? To have someone to warm his bed, to bare his children? It is… horrible to think that is all she has to look forward to. Evelyn realized too late Rook moved his attention to her arms, gently lathering soap over her forearms one after the other. A nudge to her back had her leaning forward, so he may do the same to her shoulder blades.

Must he take so long-? All she wants to do is break free, to wallow in self-pity, to not be obligated to paste on a smile and act as though everything is fine. Is that so wrong? Incredibly soft, furry hands worked at the muscles of her back, but of course… it was not very long until he was applying fresh soap to his palms… in order to wash her breasts. Evelyn had to fight back against the impulse to pull away again, else… she may hurt Rook’s feelings. It seems she is making nothing but mistakes with him as of late. A shiver shot down her spine right then, nearly earning a gasp from her lips. H-Huh-? What was that?! It is not as though Rook is paying… special attention to her breasts, so… perhaps it was the water? Yes. Yes, it must be because of the water. Evelyn ignored how… heat was radiating off of him and soaking into her skin, or at the very least, tried to.

It did come as a bit of a surprise to find him lifting her up one step, that way water licked at the skin of her waist instead of her chest. It was… very much awkward, but of course, did it matter? No. Evelyn did not say a word and, burying the strange feelings his touch had brought, chose to focus on his question. Is this feeling pleasant? Perhaps. It is not as though she has allowed herself to really enjoy what he is doing… however, he is doing a good job. It is accomplishing what needs to be done. “Yes,” Evelyn replied at great length, albeit reluctantly and low enough it portrays only a fraction of what is going through her head. “You are doing a good job.” A wane smile offered to him over a shoulder, Evelyn released a breath and, knowing it is just as inevitable as marriage, began to twist about to face him. Drops of water clung to porcelain skin, not just on the girl’s shoulders… but along the curve of a slender throat, on a pair of breasts that are big enough to satisfy any male. Evelyn has a sinfully tempting body. It is plenty voluptuous, it is just a shame she does not have the confidence to… flaunt it, per se. An arm lifted to hide her breasts from view. Blue eyes duller still than before, Evelyn dared not look at him, but instead… off to the side, as if she rather liked how sunlight reflected and refracted off the surface of the water. How much longer must this bath take-?! It is just… It is so difficult to remain still, to remain… indifferent. Evelyn wants to sit down and pick up the book she was reading yesterday, to follow the adventures of a brave woman fighting to win back her crown. It is fascinating! Her other arm rising to join that of the first one, Evelyn shifted her position in order to steady herself, just… waiting for him to do what he feels obligated to do. A hand lifted to brush a piece of wet hair away, one of which has managed to escape the towel sometime ago.

As Rook slowly and smoothly washed Evelyn's body, he could tell something was still wrong. Even with the subtle and gentle massaging, on her shoulders it wasn't having the effect it should have--not enough of it, at least. Evelyn remained tense in a way that went beyond her muscles, Rook could just sense that his Mistress was not relaxing emotionally. What was he doing wrong? Why wasn't it working? What was preventing her from enjoying her slave? However, there was a small change when he reached her breasts to wash. He was not giving them any special care like he might otherwise have, and yet the shiver that ran down her spine and the half-gasp she took was unmistakable. That was it! She had just felt some proper pleasure! Rook hoped it would be enough for her to start properly relaxing, but he could tell there was still hesitation in her. There was just something he wasn't doing right, and for the life of him he couldn't figure out what it was. Evelyn told him he was doing fine, but she had hesitated for quite a bit, and he could hear the conflict in her voice.

Rook just wanted her to be happy.

From Evelyn's stomach and lower back with her lifted a bit out of the water, Rook continued to wash, rinse, and massage her with his body behind her. Below her waist, he started with the outsides of her thighs, rubbing his big, wet, furry hands over her skin. Then...with the lightest of nudges, he carefully eased her legs open...wider...and accessed her inner thighs, washing and massaging those as well. His hands did not, however, reach for that intimate place between her legs just yet...though his hands did get very close as he pressed his thumbs into the crooks of her thighs, bringing relaxation to those points on her body that rarely get any attention or rest. After he was done there, he moved around to one of her sides and slid half-into the floor-tub, then did all of her lower leg, right down to the foot, getting every inch of her, including between her toes. A shift to the other side, and he repeated the process with her other leg. Finally, he moved back behind her and lifted her up slightly, and gave her round buttocks the wash and massage treatment.

In the course of almost half an hour, Rook's hands had quite literally explored every single inch of Evelyn's body, rubbing and relaxing every part of her that no other person had so much as ever touched before in her life, probably even a few places she had never touched herself. It likely wouldn't be inaccurate to say that not only did Rook now know her body better than anyone else ever had, he also knew her body better than she did. All except for one spot, that most precious of places...but Rook hadn't forgotten it.

Just after doing Evelyn's rump, Rook once again slid his body close to her back, gently slid both of his wet furry arms under hers, with one reaching over her chest and the other down to her thighs...but in a slow, relaxed, calm way, not threatening or intimidating. He held both his hands relaxed and low, cupping them slightly as he halted them both in mid-air, with one hand palm-up and hovering inches from one of her breasts, and the other hovering palm-down near her groin, while for the moment lightly resting on her thigh. "Mistress Evelyn..." Rook let out in his smoothest, softest voice as he half-whispered behind her. "Is it...okay if I help you to...feel really, really good...?" He asked gently. With his hands positioned as they were, it was all too obvious what he was asking her.

He had asked. He was not going ahead without her permission. Evelyn...could say no. There would be no misunderstanding this time, no disappointment. Rook's body, his hands, his voice were all at ease, he seemed prepared for the possibility she might turn down his offer, he wouldn't take it the wrong way. There wouldn't be any consequence this time, emotionally or otherwise, if Evelyn declined. She could do so freely. It was her choice.

But...did Evelyn really want to say no?

It is… very difficult to keep quiet. More so than she would have imagined, especially under these circumstances. Evelyn did not anticipate him lifting her more out of the water, however, nor did she expect him to start washing below her waist. It is still unsettling to have someone else doing such a menial task… seeing as how she herself can take care of it. Bright blue eyes dared to glance over a naked shoulder as his hands ventured lower, careful and gentle and yet… so very soft in kneading the outside of her thighs. A small nudge had her parting her legs open wider, which, she has to admit, had a flutter of panic going through the poor young woman. Evelyn had to suck in a deep breath so she did not… scurry away like a frightened mouse, instead digging her nails into the palms of her hands until crescent moons were left behind. Not once did Rook… reach up too far, either. It was reassuring, though it did make her wonder: what would it feel like? Everyone… seems to speak of it with such reverence. Mother likes to steal away Father away at times, and she did not make it a secret what was on her mind.

Why do men and women alike seek out this… mindless pleasure?

Evelyn rolled up onto the balls of her feet when he began to pay attention to her calves, to… her feet, and even went so far as to go between her toes, which is… very strange, in of itself. A strangled little noise tried to escape her at one point or another, but the only way she could swallow it down, keep silent, was to press the back of a hand to her mouth. Oh… Evelyn just now realized: no one has ever… touched her to this degree, not since she was small. Heat licking at the girl’s features once again, Evelyn pulled in a shaky breath… however, she did not notice him moving in close, sliding both of his arms under hers. In fact, her heart skipped a vital beat or two when she did, though… it was not out of fear. Yes, she is nervous, but… she is not scared, because Rook is not… fondling her and groping her as other men would have. No, his hands are lingering, inches away… waiting to get permission. Evelyn shivered at the… seductive, velvety tone of her new slave’s voice, wondering if she should, indeed, give herself over to temptation. It is difficult to breathe, to think straight, with him so close.

“Y-You are asking me… whether or not I want… to… have that done,” Evelyn croaked, nearly stumbling over the words. “I just… I do not know… if I want it. I have heard… many things… and yet, I have never had anyone touch me so… so…” At a loss as to what to say, Evelyn decided to move on past it. “I-I-I just…” Both hands lifted to shakily take his, and though she knew this prior, she was once again surprised at the revelation of how soft his fur was. Evelyn began to twist about within his circle of arms, that way she can face him, that way… she can look him in the eye, even if it did make her more nervous than before.

Sapphire blue met emerald green, gazing deep into their depths. “I do not understand… the appeal behind it,” Evelyn shared at long last, in a whisper low enough that it was almost lost between the rippling of the water and the birds chirping outside. “Yes, I will admit it: I like how your fur feels against my skin. It is very soft. I… I find it comforting, not unlike… a warm blanket, b-but… every so often, you touch me a certain way, and… my thoughts just crumble. I am not sure if I like that. I… I do not see the appeal behind… losing myself to such… ecstasy.” Is she making herself clear? No, not likely. Evelyn released both his hands, only for the fingers to curl into the soft fur of his chest. Pink began to darken to a rosy red over the bridge of her nose, spreading over her cheeks until not a hint of ivory is in sight.

“D-Do you mind… telling me if it is like… your massage last night?” A hand untangled itself in order to brush over a warm cheek, though it only brought attention to the fact she was nibbling on her lip, and the abuse she was putting it through. “I-I have never had anyone… touch me, a-and I just…” Evelyn shifted back and forth between her feet, water lapping at the girl’s knees. “I do not know what to think,” she confessed, albeit reluctantly. “I know you are not forcing my hand, and… I like that, I truly do. I find that more heartwarming than you can imagine.” It does not change the fact she will have to experience it for myself eventually, and yet… this will be on her own terms, no one else’s.

“I-I just…” A hand dared to raise, the tips of her fingers tracing along the curve of a breast. “I am so confused… and… I am scared, too…”

Again, Rook was all too aware of Evelyn's every little reaction to him washing her body--it would have been hard to miss even if he wasn't totally focused on her and her alone. When he coaxed her into spreading her legs open, he heard her little gasp and felt the tension that surged into her body. Nor did he miss the way she dug her fingernails into her hands...or the way she covered her mouth with a hand while he was washing her leg and foot...or her unsteady breath when he finished up. Rook just didn't understand it. Why? Why was not relaxing? Why was she not feeling happy? What was he doing wrong?! And once he had his arms around her and waiting, while spine-shivers were usually a very good thing to see in throes of passion, here it meant something entirely different, especially as Evelyn hesitated to answer him...and when she did, it was with the shakiest, most stammering voice he had heard her use yet. Rook could only blink as he listened. Never done that before? Never had anyone touch her with passion and pleasure? Ever? But...she was a Mistress, she was his Mistress, how... Rook then found Evelyn holding his hands and slowly twisting herself around in place to face him, he himself looked a little bewildered and confused as Evelyn's nervous gaze met his.

She didn't know the appeal? But how could that be? She even said she enjoyed the touch of his hands normally, why would she not want something even better? Still, almost encouragingly, Rook watched as she slowly reached out and placed her hands on his chest, then curled her fingers into his fluffy chestfur. Rook did actually smile a little at this, this is what he was for, a Mistress touching him in a way she desired. He continued to listen, silent, as she asked him how it would compare to his massage while chewing on her lower lip so much she was in danger of breaking skin. Rook also felt a short flash of relief when she told him how much she appreciated how he wasn't "forcing her hand", though that still did also confuse him in that...well, he was the Pet, the Slave, by definition he could not possibly force his Mistress' hand, what was she even talking about? However, he focused back on her as she said she was confused and afraid, not even paying overmuch attention to how she traced one of the huge curvy swells of her exceptionally well-endowed breasts. Rook stared into her eyes for a moment as he tried to process through everything she just said. It was so weird, it was so strange and confusing, but one thing pushed to the fore...his Mistress felt afraid. He had to do something about that first.

They were both awkwardly half-seated at the edge of the floor-tub, so Rook gently hooked his wet-furred hands underneath Evelyn's armpits to lift her still dripping-wet body fully up from her half-sitting position, getting her to stand fully tall before him while he stayed knelt down on one knee and still had at least a head of height over her short stature, with his hands momentarily resting on her shoulders...

Then he wrapped both his arms around her back and pulled her into a tight, firm hug.

His head rested over her shoulder as his massive, muscular arms wrapped high and low around her back in a full bear-hug, with no awkward twisting of their bodies like he had hugged her yesterday when they first met, allowing him to pleasantly 'crush' her body flat against him--not in a way that actually made it difficult for her to breathe, but in a way that clearly felt measured and controlled, squeezing her just enough to provide the most comfort possible as he gently swayed side-to-side with her. Hugs were not a common thing used with his training Mistresses, but they were an important tool nonetheless that he was instructed in. It helped yesterday, it should help here...

And, after swaying gently with Evelyn in a firm embrace for several moments, she heard his voice behind her ear, with his head leaned down over her shoulder. "Mistress Evelyn is Mistress...Mistresses don't have to be afraid of anything...Mistress Evelyn is in control. Mistress Evelyn decides what to do, what is right. Rook using his hands for pleasure feels...even better than a massage. Mistress Evelyn owns the pleasure Rook can bring, it belongs to you. It is yours. It feels good. It is exciting and relaxing. And you will always be in control. No matter how good Rook ever made his training Mistresses feel, they were always in control of themselves, of me. Mistress Evelyn will never be lost. There is nothing Mistress Evelyn needs to fear..." He spoke, not in a whisper, but in a gently quiet volume that nonetheless carried the full richness of his not-too-deep voice...a voice like warm caramel and cinnamon, smooth and flowing, with a light exotic spice of inflection and accent. A voice that made his broad chest vibrate pleasantly against hers. A voice not just of comfort and reassurance, but of something else Evelyn rarely had in her life...acceptance. Non-judgmental, unconditional acceptance of herself and what she wanted.

“Wh-What are you-?!” Evelyn had expected to receive an answer, not a reaction in that he meant to lift her out of the water! What is he thinking?! Fingers tangled more so in his soft fur, urged on at the rising panic inside the poor girl’s chest, and yet… it proved to be unnecessarily after only a handful of heartbeats. It was a firm hug, tight… meant to reassure and soothe. It is not the answer she thought she would get… nor is it the one she wanted. It goes without saying. Evelyn’s eyes drifted closed as he began gently swaying back and forth, loathe to admit it but… finding this to be calming, regardless. Why-? Why is he doing this? Is he unable to give her a straight answer-? Or is it that difficult to put it into words, thus, he is doing this to buy himself some time? It is just… it is so confusing! Men and women alike seek this pleasure he has to offer, but she herself has never… seen the appeal, nor has she had a man touch her in such a way. Is it so strange that she is… hesitant to go through with-? Evelyn buried her face in soft fur, not entirely sure if she wants to hear an answer at this point in time. Anyone else in her position would have taken advantage of the situation, have him show what sort of pleasure he can bring… so why is she not jumping at the chance? Fixing to pull away in order to look him in the eye, Evelyn paused upon hearing him speak up.

It is true what he says: she is the one in control. Rook will not act against her wishes, nor will he… dare to consider doing so. Evelyn pulled away enough to look at him, bright blue eyes considering and contemplative. Is it… truly so wrong to try it, at least once? It could… potentially… make everyone stop harassing her. It could open her eyes as to the reasons why… women speak of sex with such reverence, why men are so desperate to lay eyes on naked skin. Once again Evelyn began to nibble on her lip, torn with indecision. What is she to do? Is it wise to indulge in such… carnal desires of the flesh? It almost feels as though she is casting aside all sense of reasoning-! A groan of frustration threatening to break free, Evelyn buried her face into his soft fur… halfway tempted to give up and just let him do as he pleases. It seems that… surrendering will be far easier than resisting, not to mention it would make everyone happy. “You say I do not have to be afraid of anything, but I am,” Evelyn whispered, finally finding the courage to pull away… though not enough to meet his eyes. “I have every reason to be. I know there are enemies of the crown, those who wish us harm. I am… to live up to the expectations of not just my parents, but my people.” A hand untangled ever so slowly, only to lift as she brushed away a few wayward pieces of wet gold behind an ear.

Evelyn is not against the idea of feeling good, of doing something exciting and relaxing. Far be it. No, she just… does not want to be so infatuated with physical pleasure, with the ecstasy that she knows will assault her, everything else simply falls away. It has been known to happen before. It is… very strange to hear him speak not just to comfort and reassure, but with such acceptance, though. Has anyone ever done so before-?

No, not likely, otherwise she would remember. Evelyn began to nibble on her lip once again.

Ooh, what is she to do? Rook did not provide her with any answers, only… reassurances. “I suppose it does not hurt to try it, at least once…” she breathed, reluctant as she is to do just that. “I will never know what it is like unless I… do.” Not only that, but it could very well prepare her for what lies ahead. It is not as though society expects her to be… pure until the day she gets married. No, it is encouraged to… experiment, to explore, as long as she remains loyal to him once his ring is put on her finger. Evelyn placed both hands on his chest, gently breaking the hug in order to… what, exactly? Tell him to go ahead? Do as he wishes? Anxiety rising, Evelyn nibbled on her lip, pink flesh darkening to red under the abuse.

“Do… what you like,” she spoke at great length. “I do not know of… such things, so I cannot begin to think of where to start.” No, that is not entirely true: Evelyn has read a great deal, and Mother has diverged many details concerning what happens in the bedroom between she and Father -whether she cared to hear it or not-, thus… she has somewhat of an idea? It matters not. Evelyn has no confidence to follow through with anything that she knows of. “I know… your massage had felt amazing last night,” she begrudgingly confessed, blushing a rather lovely shade of pink, “so I suppose… it is best to start with… something similar? Perhaps?” Must she put it into words? It is mortifying enough to share her thoughts on this, to tell him how to do the very things he was trained to do. Evelyn fidgeted as the awkward tension began to sink into the marrow of her bones, unaware that every little shift had her breasts giving a jiggle. It is both a blessing and a curse to be… gifted with Mother’s womanly curves. It is a curse in that it often attracts the wrong sort of attention… and yet, she is often pleased, since she could blessed with less. “Just… go slowly,” Evelyn dared to include in her instructions, a small frown threatening to replace the thoughtful pout on her lips. “Please.”

Rook kept the hug going after he spoke and felt silent, waiting for his Mistress' response. He had felt her turn into his chest, felt her burying herself in his fluff, which made him feel a little better. She was enjoying touching him! but, once he had finished speaking, he felt her pull back slightly, and he immediately and obediently relaxed his embrace just as much as she wanted, for her to look up at him with her...soulful blue crystals. She still looked very hesitant and uncertain, and that made Rook a little worried again. But after a moment, she buried her face back into his fluff once more. That was at least a good thing, she was still using him for comfort. And then...he heard her whispered reply. She spoke of still being afraid...but, it was of things that Rook didn't know about. They didn't sound like problems he could help with, yet he must, despite not knowing. That worried him. She fell silent for a bit, and Rook was at a loss of what to do or say further.

But then she spoke up again once more, while gently pushing on his chest to part fully away from him. He of course again obliged to loosen the embrace of his arms and release her fully as she desired. Her curvaceous and well-developed front was exposed for him, heavily-endowed chest wobbling with every motion, but for the moment Rook kept his focus on Evelyn's face without any difficulty. Finally, finally, he had some instructions to work with. Begin with something like last night's massage. Go slowly. But eventually bring her pleasure. He could do all of this. He could do it all very well.

Rook nodded at Evelyn. "I will go as slowly as Mistress Evelyn could want, yes. Then...to begin, Mistress Evelyn should turn around and sit back down on the highest step, here..." He said, reaching out to guide her into turning away from him, and then to sit back down on the highest step in the floor-tub, with her rump just barely in the water. He took a moment to adjust the towel wrapping Evelyn's hair on her head, setting it fully back into place and gathering up loose strands to finish drying while he worked. Rook then placed his hands on Evelyn's lower back, where he could reach--thumbs inward, fingers outward. He began rubbing his thumbs into the spine of her lower back, while sliding his palms and fingers up and down her back-muscles slightly.. With Evelyn leaned forward, more to her knees as time went on, Rook rubbed his wet, silky-soft furry hands gradually up her back while massaging her spine, all the way up to her neck. It wasn't quite as involved and thorough a massage as last night, given that there was nothing soft for Evelyn to lay flat down on this time, but Rook's massage still felt fantastic and soothing.

Once his thumbs had worked all the way up to her neck, with Evelyn leaned forward into her knees, he gently grabbed her shoulders and slowly pulled her back up, guiding her to lean her head and upper back against his chest as he sat down sideways on the tiled floor behind her--it was a bit awkward for him, but he made no complaint and drew no attention to it. Any discomfort for him meant nothing, this was all about his Mistress. With Evelyn leaned against his chest and relaxed, Rook carefully placed his hands and fingers on the sides of Evelyn's upper back, just under her arms...and then, slowly, began sliding his fingers forward around her sides, under her arms. The motion was indeed quite slow, but not hesitant at all; rather, it was smooth and confident. Slowly, those hands of his...those so very large, strong, solidly muscular, velvet-furred hands...slid around the sides of Evelyn's body to cup at her young but impressively large breasts. He could almost fit all of each breast into one of his cupped hands...but not quite. Rook paused there for a moment, just...calmly holding Evelyn. His steady, firm, powerful, calming heartbeat slowly thudded in his chest right behind her head, relaxed and comforting. Then, with his fingertips in Evelyn's cleavage, and his hands flat and all digits held together, palms directly over Evelyn's bare, perked, sensitive nipples...he slowly slid his hands up a little...then down. Then up...then down.

It wasn't like the washing from earlier, which was slow and comfortable but still professionally efficient. Now, he was moving with a more pleasurable slowness, sliding his hands up and down Evelyn's slickly-wet tits with his own soft and wet hands. Her chest, what bits of her skin were revealed from under his covering, cupping hands, glistened in the light. His palms brushed back and forth over her involuntarily-stiffened nubs. Rook kept this going for several moments, just...rubbing her breasts, slowly and gently. But then, he changed his action. Still with smooth slowness, he lifted his hands and drew his fingertips up. He brought the furry tips of his thumbs, his index fingers, and his middle fingers into a triangle surrounding each of Evelyn's nipples at her areola. And then...he slowly drew those three digit-tips together around her nipples while moving his hands outwards a little, giving her engorged buttons of sensitivity the gentlest of 'tugs' before they slipped out of his finger tips. But then he placed those three fingertips of each hand back around her areola in a triangle...and gently 'grasped' her nipples between his three fingertips again with a faint tug...not even really a tug, certainly not a pinch, but more a careful trapping rub of her nipples. Rook did this again. And again. And again...in a slow, steady rhythm, he played with Evelyn's nipples like this for a bit, but every now and then, he briefly stopped and changed it up...he caught Evelyn's nipples between his thumbs and the knuckles of his forefingers. With those furry digits, and with the very lightest of 'pinches', he--very carefully and slightly--'rolled' and 'twisted' her nipples back and forth between his thumbs and forefingers. Nowhere near enough to cause any discomfort, not at all. But just enough to tease...to excite...to stimulate. After a few gentle twists, he returned to the 'brushing tugs', occasionally throwing in a few more delicate twists to keep things spiced up.

And all the while...he carefully gauged every reaction of his Mistress...

Last edited:
Heart fluttering about at this point, not unlike butterflies held captive in a cage of bone and flesh, Evelyn had to swallow down a squeak when his… very, very soft hands guided her to turn and sit on the highest step. Is it awful of her that, after discussing it at great length, she is starting to regret her decision-? Evelyn knows a little of what to expect, and yet… reading books will only inform her of so much. It is not as though… she can read everything pertaining to the subject between the pages of any book. An involuntary sigh left the young woman’s lips as pleasure -not nearly as exquisite as before, but very, very close- licked up her spine and left her skin tingling. At his gentle prompting, Evelyn leaned forward to rest her elbows upon her knees… closing her eyes to consider the infinite possibilities. How does Rook plan to proceed-? It is true she has… invited this, has asked him to take it slow, but… if she were to be honest with herself, she is absolutely terrified of what is to come.

Ever so slowly Evelyn was pulled back up, only to lean into her new slave’s luxurious, almost sinfully soft fur. It unleashed a new batch of nerves in the vicinity that is her stomach, but luckily she managed not to make a noise, else give away just how nervous she truly is. As much as she would like to close her eyes and indulge herself in the silky way his fur brushes against every inch of naked skin… it will lead to more. Evelyn released the softest of sighs when seconds slipped between her fingers… the tension giving way to the gradual relaxing of her muscles. It was inevitable… because she is not able to remain so stiff, not for very long.

As to be expected, though, she just about panicked when his fingers began to slide around her sides, under her arms. It was done quite slowly, but every second had a way of stealing her breath all over again. Evelyn’s fingers curled into shaky fists on top of her knees once his hands finally moved to cup her breasts… nails biting into the soft, meaty flesh of her palms. It is a good thing she has no plans to be anywhere… otherwise, Rook may have to rush, and… well, she is not overly sure if she can handle that right now. After swallowing her nerves down, Evelyn dared to open her eyes, though she had no reason to do so… but she did release a breath she did not realize she was holding onto until that very moment. A quick glance down revealed that her breasts nearly fit into his palms… nearly. It did help he did not move, instead just… holding her against his chest, so she may listen to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. In fact… Evelyn thinks it is more soothing than anything he could have said to reassure her. A soft sigh left her lips again, but just when she thought she can relax at long last… he decided to prove her wrong… with moving those hands.

It was not like before. Oh no. Evelyn’s shoulders stiffened, pink infiltrating her pale features within moments. Every so often a prickle of pleasure licked at her nipples, but it was but a heartbeat later that all of it slipped away, just beyond her grasp. Yes, Rook’s hands were slow, gentle… however, she found it easier to focus on anxiety. It proved to be as such… that is, until he began to… tug on her nipples with his fingertips. A gasp tore free of the girl’s lips. Evelyn immediately lifted a hand to press it against her mouth, mortification written all over her face and making pink shift to a rosy red. No, no. NO! All she is doing here… All she is doing… No. There is no way she is enjoying this-! Bright blue disappeared as she closed her eyes tightly, halfway tempted to bring her other hand up and hide her expression in shame. A groan did reside in the back of her throat, though… as if fighting to slip out at any inappropriate opportunity. Are her nipples really so sensitive-?! Evelyn is having difficulty coming to terms with this newfound fact. It is just… why must her body betray her so?! It is not as though he is doing anything of great significance, either… oh no. Rook is making sure not to overwhelm, but to excite… to tease. It makes sense he knows these things, since he was trained for this purpose… and yet, why did he insist on doing this to her?! Despite knowing how she views sexual interactions-? And why does it feel as though it is getting more and more difficult to pull oxygen into her lungs?

Nibbling on the knuckle of a finger at this point, Evelyn dared to open one eye, and then the other… having her gaze focus on the water licking and rippling against bare skin. It was in the quiet between heartbeats that pleasure swept in, banishing any trace of anxiety lingering in her veins, as if it was no more than a bad dream, or worse, a figment of her imagination… nearly taking her breath away again. No, wait. Just what is happening here-?! Driven by the impulse to recoil, to hide out of sight, Evelyn buried her face into her hands… at a loss, tendrils of gold swaying forward to conceal the expression that which is… surely a sight to behold. Is this what Mother meant about pleasure ‘beyond her comprehension’? It is… daunting, and most frightening. Evelyn swallowed past the lump in her throat and, heart skipping several beats, lifted her head in order to… what, exactly? Just what is she going to do? It feels as though everyone insists she get a taste of this… pleasure, but… it is… it is very strange to submit herself to such a thing, when it means to let go of everything. Pink swept over very dry lips in a sad attempt to wet the plump flesh. Alas, it was to no avail. Does she order Rook to stop, though? Does she… put an end to this, and forever be left wondering where this could have led? At a loss for words, not sure what path she shall take, Evelyn bit her lip until the skin split, though luckily, no blood spilled. Heat continued to lick at her senses, rendering it very difficult to think straight… impossible to figure out what to do next. Evelyn covered her face once again, not wanting anyone to see her in such a state, not even he.

Back
Top Bottom