Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

one bad night

rohan

Star
Cathy was your average cow furry trying to live a normal life until she hit puberty and her condition became more obvious. When she was 13 her clit which was oddly shaped slowly turned into a cok that work too. Though just looking at her she was a gorgous girl. she had white fur with black spots. she had golden blonde hair which stood out agianest her fur. Her body was a nice curvey hour glass with a DD bust and a ass to match it. She lived normaly though she could never find anyone to love her and she felt odd at normal jobs worried what people would think of her cock. so she began to work on the streets and she actualy became popular with some men who were actualy liked her cock.

She stood on her corner dressed in a short black skirt and a small jacket to cover her bra leaving her stomach exposed. she wasn't afraid to wear skirts now becuase she wanted people to see her cock and come to her for it. she had a long night after being with atleast five costumers. she wanted to go home but she figured she would wait a few more minutes just encases someone wanted her.

After a long night at work Zakusa had finally clocked out and started heading home in his jet black dodge viper and inside of the dodge viper this furry was of an unknown species there were only a few of his kind known as Natch Demons. Zakusa's body consisted of that of a spider monkeys but with wolf paws and feet, a wolf's face and head with demon ears and a demon tail. His fur coat consisted of the coated color of night blue with blood red tribal markings along his back, shoulders, arms, chest, and abs. Zakusa's body proportion showed that he stood over 6'0"ft tall weighting at 200lbs of broad muscle with a blood red shoulder length mane and contrasting bright blue eyes. As Zakusa came within ten feet of this bovine fur he saw standing on the side of the road he'd start slowing down his car and as he reached the bovine where he was able to look out of the passenger window he'd look her over from top to bottom before pressing a button on the steering wheel which unlocked the passenger door. "Good evening sweet cheeks why don't you hop on in and you can stay at my place for the night." Zakusa said as he looked up into her eyes as this natch demon furry was wearing forest camoflague pants, black leather steel toed red laced combat boots, a green fishnet top, a black leather vest, and a pair of red leather fingerless gloves.

Cathy looked at the car and smiled as she aproached the passenger side door and climbed into the car. "Sure thing but nights do cost you more." She joked As she looked over her new client and smiled at how big he was and different she had been with just about every type of furry except for his. "so what kinda thing are you looking for?" she asked so she could give him a price range before they had gotten to far away from her corner. though it looked like price was not a problem for him.

Once the bovine fur stepped and sat inside of his car he'd start driving off from the spot towards his home where he had been originally heading. "I was hoping I could keep you for atleast a month or so. I could use some company around the house and I'll pay for any overage pay and expenses." Apparently money wouldn't be the problem for this one but Zakusa had something more in mind for this bovine fur other then just paying the whore to be his personal fucktoy for a month. "I don't normally do this with any prostitute but when I saw you I knew there was something special about you." Zakusa said as he smirked moving his right hand from the steering wheel and up into the skirt she wore grabbing ahold of her dangling cock that was underneath and he started stroking her sensually up and down.

"A month , I've never gone that long before but I guess I could do that for you." Cathy said to him with a smile as she felt him touch her cock. It became harder with each stroke he gave her. She did like the idea of staying with him so she could get out of her small house and it would be a nice change. She moaned softly as he continued to touch her down there." You now normaly guys get turned off by me." She said with a smile to him. she leaned back in the seat enjoying the drive and what he was doing to her cock.

"I think being a futa makes you special. Any real man would love to have a mate who knows both genders needs and wants." Zakusa said as he hit a button on the steering wheel and a female automated voice spoke coming from the dodge viper speaking that it was going over into auto-drive mode. "Are you by any chance owned by a pimp? Or are you an indepedent prostitute?" Zakusa asked as he'd unbuckle his seat belt lifting the bovines skirt he'd reveal more of her cock as well as her testicles which were covering her pussy's entrance. Seeing that she was twelve inches long and two inches wide of a well endowed cock he'd take it into his right paw as he started stroking her more while then taking the tip of her phallus inside of his maw as he started sucking her off. It was also obvious that this new client of hers was also excited and horny as there would be a massive buldge inside of the forest camoflague baggy pants he wore.

"that's true and there are a lot of people in this town that love it too. And I don't have a pimp since none of them wanted me with my cock." Cathy said to back to him with a smile. By now her cock was fully erect from the gentle strokes he was giving her. so far he was the most gentle client she hever had when it came to rubbing her cock. She was more surprised when she felt the tip of her cock enter his mouth, normaly her clients refused to suck on hers. She let out a soft moan in pleasure from the combination of his mouth and hand. She could see his own bulge in his pants and wanted to return the favor. she shifted his pants down and pulled out his cock and began to stroke it softly.

As he took in the bovine furs cock and started sucking over the tip he'd trail his long slimey tongue all around the head while licking the underside of it as well before then going down deeper taking more of her length inside of his mouth. Since she didn't have a pimp he wanted to be her pimp he wanted her to be there every time he got home so he had something to fuck and then have her go out and make him some extra cash. Feeling her unbutton his forest camoflague baggy pants he'd shift a bit letting his pants fall down to his knees and his nineteen inch long six inch wide knotted and barbed cock sprung free in the car and at the same time Zakusa would start shifting around while moving her as well forcing them in the sixty-nine position so that the bovine fur could suck him off in return. "Y'know....I could be your pimp if you want. Give you a nicer place to stay, a better place to eat and sleep too. In return you'll do your nightly thing by whoring yourself out and bringing me back home some extra spending cash." Zakusa suggested as he grinned when he pulled away from her cock before then taking it back in after speaking and continueing to suck her off taking her whole entire length inside of his maw while also deepthroating her at the same time holding her there as he didn't have a gag reflex. "So hows about it my lovely lil' bovine?" He asked her with her cock stuffed in his mouth in a silly manner.

Cathy starred down at his impressive huge cock and smiled enjoying the tough of having it in her body. " Okay that doesn't sound too bad and I could always use some protection while out there." Cathy moaned out in pleasure before she began to suck on his large cock. the barb on the end hurted her mouth at first but she soon got around the pain and it didn't bother her. she took in as much as she could but she could only fit about 13 inches og it in her mouth before she would gag on it and have trouble breathing. She was enjoying this becuase it was the first time she had her cock sucked on so much and the fact that she would be moving somewhere better to live.

He smiled when she accepted his offer and suggestion of course he'd also provide her protection while out on the streets as he didn't want to loose his new fucktoy that would now be living with him and be bringing him home extra spending money. "I guess tomorrow then we'll go back to your place and grab your stuff. I also have an idea too of an invention of mine that'll help you with your business since some people wont like this large dangling phallus of yours visible." Zakusa said while he continued sucking on the bovine furs large cock bobbing his head up and down the best he can while his long slimey tongue rolled around her entire length while licking around the head and the underside of her twelve inch long cock. "It'll be a little device similar to a collar that'll go around your neck and can modify your body's appearence." He explained to her as they sucked each other off and when she took his cock inside of her maw his hips bucked up in excitement and at the same time pre-cum was already starting to ooze out from the tip excessively into the bovine furs mouth. "You can call me, Master Zakusa by the way.....I never did get your name." He asked her while gargling over her cock.

Cathy smiled as she still had his mouth , she was loving this new relationship with him even more as time passed she swallowed the precum enjoying the taste of it."I'm Cathy master Zakusa." she managed to say to him without taking his cock out of her mouth. She went back to sucking on his cock going faster now. she combined her hands to rub the part of his cock that was still out of her mouth. this was starting to become a dream come true for , she found someone who wanted to be with her everyday and he also loved her cock and was going to help her out.

Back
Top Bottom