Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving smut, fandoms and original story lines in PMs

Welcome~

Let me start off by having me introduce myself, my name is Harley and I can't wait to pleasure you!

Now before we get into all the technical stuff let me do a little introduction. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years and very much enjoy erotic roleplay with a story. However I can be a bit picky when it comes to whom I roleplay with. I've been on a lot of sites and chat services, yet I haven't found the right partner. In this thread there will be quite a few things such as my character info, rules, fandoms and so on. I do have a few cravings that I've been dying to do so those will obviously be my first pick for roleplays.

This post will be update whenever I begin to crave something else or need to add something. So if you decide you want to RP, please follow this so you can get updates.

Rules/Things to Know **Must Read BEFORE PMing**
This is going to kinda be short and to the point. If you've been roleplaying, you know there is going to be this section more than likely.
1. Before PMing me, keep in mind I do have a life outside of roleplay! I have a family and job. If you don't like the fact that it might take me longer to reply some times than others, don't message me.

2. No I will not give you my private information. If I eventually feel comfortable enough to give you my Discord, you will know. Do not ask me for it. I will more than likely not reply.

3. I do this completely for fun. I enjoy writing and love a good story.

4. For the time being I want to stick to PMs. It's easier for me to keep track of the roleplay.

5. I enjoy darker themes, so please be aware of that before messaging me. However I will not do any form of non-con. So please don't ask.
Character Info
Name: Harley Toxxxic
(May change depending on the setting of the roleplay to be more lore friendly.)
Species & Race: Human // White
(
May change depending on the setting of the roleplay)

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual but Prefers Men
Height: 5'2
Breast Size: 32DD // Round and Perky
Body Description: Curvy with a small waist and a nice bouncy ass.
Personality: Determined, loves to party and fuck, hard working

Kinks
Key: Craving = * // Plus if used in rp //

Anal*
Multiple Orgasms*
Power
(There's just something about someone throwing the power they have over things around~)
Being Dominated
Being under the influence/Drug use/Alcohol use
Squirting
Dirty Talk*
Being Fucked Silly*
Spanking
Hair Pulling
Daddy Kink
Praise Kink
Being pumped full of cum*
Blood

Fandoms/Genre & Pairings
Key: Craving = * // Plus if used in rp //

Fandoms & Genre
Supernatural* (Seasons 1-10 // In process of catching up)
The Walking Dead
Naruto
The 100 (Seasons 1-3 // In process of catching up)
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter
Harry Potter
Dystopian Themes* (This is a HUGE one. My favorite base setting for RP)
Fantasy
Adventure

How To Contact Me
For right now I'm only accepting RPs through PMs

Back
Top Bottom