Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Fluff and fantasy 1x1 search

Warder

Dust
Thank you to all that dropped me a PM. Currently I have more than enough RP's, this announcement will be removed if a space frees up.

My name is Warder, thank you for stopping by and hopefully you find something to your liking and we can work something out.

Whilst I'm new to BM I am anything but a stranger to RP, I have close to 2 decades worth of experience and I'm always happy to take on new roleplays whenever I have the time and as you may have guessed by this thread. I have some extra time.

- At this stage I will only RP through PM's, if the RP goes well enough then I will be more than happy to move to email/google docs or possibly another platform like Skype or Discord. To begin with, PM's only thank you.
- I write anywhere from a paragraph to 3+ paragraphs depending on what I'm given. Usually I will try to give back what I am given, preferring quality over just throwing out a ton of pointless sentences.
- Whilst I do well enough in the literacy department, I would by no means say I am a grammar god any more than I am looking for one in return.
- I live in Australia so I may only be able to offer some of you one reply a day due to possible timezone issues. We'll work it out either way and hopefully I can end up offering at least a few replies a day.
- I love anything fantasy, angels, demons, shapeshifters and werewolves especially, even furry characters. I'm not so fond of human characters but if you wish to use one then that is up to you. I won't limit you on your creativity and hope you will offer the same courtesy.
- As this is the female search thread I will only be offering this is MxF pairings and possibly Herm/futa or something of the sort. I will however have a Male search thread up later for MxM and so on.

All my Kinks and turn offs can be found here on F-List and soon enough a few character possibilities with their own kinks and turn offs. I will post a short list of likes and dislikes for those too lazy to browse the f-list.

Kinks
Oral
Anal
Con & Non-con
Furry
Light bondage
Multiple partners/harem
Beastiality - Usually only in the form of something able to consent such as a shapeshifter, were-creature and so on.

Turn Offs
Scat and anything that belongs in the toilet should stay there
Foot fetishes
Zombies
Yuri/FxF - nothing against it, just not something I do generally.
Hyper stuff
growth/inflation
Lollie/shota and anything against TOS

Now that basic introductions are over with, I will post a quick list of things I will do but feel free to ask if you have an idea and think I may be interested in trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Timelines
Modern - this is my time period of choice but only for it's technology and so on. The world for all I care can be completely made up otherwise so long as it at least has some degree of the mod-cons we have today like mobile phones, laptops, etc.
Medieval
Mild sci-fi

!~~~~~

Cravings!

Anything smut driven, not really too fussed about plots at this stage.
Furry- teacher student. Looking to play my mare character.
~~~~~~~
Shapeshifters
Werewolves
Demons
Angel

Assassin/Target
Assassin/Arms dealer
Assassin/Undercover officer

Prostitute/Officer
Officer/Werewolf -K9 unit

Whilst I do have plots and more pairing ideas to choose from, I'm not going too deep into it as I will only bump this thread when interested in playing a female Character. If You're interested in M/M or M/F where I play a male character. Keep an eye out for my thread in the male search forums at a later date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom