Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dresden Files based wizard apprentice siblings

Good after morning, pre-noon, or whatever time period it is when you are or are not reading this. As the title states, I am looking for someone with whom to do a Dresden Files based thingamajig with. Again as the title states, we would be apprentices (newly come to our powers. no starting out as a quasi-deity with the power to match Dresden) and siblings. It can be as canonical as you'd like, from vague allusions to the characters, to including half the main group of characters and a couple beside. If you want incesty, whatevs, just be female if that's the case.
I'm not quite sure how this works, but if you can I will be wanting a wizardly bio of a sort, with the following data.

Precision or power?
2 specialty elements of power (fire, radiant, magnetic, earth, etc)
A couple of specialty incantations and evocations. all have a basic shield and veil at the least, even if not mentioned.
General character description (flaws, quirks, physical description, Name)

My own OC is as follows:
Power
Lightning, Earth
Redendus- Lightning fingers
Jishin- causes a localized earthquake
Juryoku- creates a minor gravity lightening or switch
Physical- 19yo, 6'4, dark brown hair that stays in a short curl, jade green eyes, almost bronze tan skin, lean muscle.
Quirks- practices swordplay, wants to do enhancement focused magic eventually, sarcastic and bully hating
Flaws- doesn't know when to shut up, but never really knows what to say, easily embarrassed
Name- Felix Ernesto Zachariah [last name, you decide]

If you've read all this, kudos et merci

Back
Top Bottom