Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steely's Thoughts on Stuff

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
I DO NOT ADVERTISE HERE FOR OFFSITE PLAY! MY DISCORD IS SO YOU CAN COMMUNICATE FASTER!

Characters I Play
Character Traits
  • I prefer playing females over males--preferably with large boobs--large enough to mention that they hurt her back or otherwise make her need to stretch.
  • I really like dwarves, and goblins. OCs only please. I don't care to re-create or re-imagine fandoms in non-canon ways.
  • I like to play characters that are able to hold intelligent conversations, or at least characters who understand most of the words in intelligent conversations, even if they don't know, for example, anything about quantum entanglement theory.
  • I'll play guys, girls, and dickgirls (I hope that isn't offensive, I just really like the word) who are at least moderately attracted to females. Such characters may be attracted to males, but I'm not so great with anal so it's more or less limited to gobbling on dick.
  • Can't stand vampires and werewolves
Scenarios
Anime
I prefer other genres, but I really like the sort of game you'd expect to see in a visual novel (I actually wrote a game about this. See my Discord for more info). My favorite "Anime Archetype" is some combination of Kyonyuu/Dojikko. I have grown to prefer chubby girls as well, so big boobs fit right in.

Cest
I love M/F sibling, father/daughter, or mother/son-cest. Preferably Questionable Consent (that is to say non-consenting initially but sort of working up to consensual) or straight Non Consent (by consent of the players) for the characters. Ideally incest should either be NC, QC, or incidental, prompted by some sort of predicament, rather than just two relatives going at it (though that can occur later in the relationship). Examples include:
  • One or both of them is affected by magic--be it spell, enchantment, potion, etc.
  • One or both of them is held hostage as part of a home invasion or robbery by an entity threatening lethal force
  • One of them is stuck, the other covers them in baby oil trying to get them unstuck.
  • One of them witnesses some behavior they can use as blackmail on the other... this one might be a bit overdone
  • One of them spies on the other. Ideally the other should show some frustration, maybe the spy begs for it, or the frustration is the cause of the 'cest
  • One of them is sleepwalking. Whether the conscious one is the one to take advantage, or the sleepwalker is unaware is up for discussion
Impregnation
I prefer to creampie in fertile vaginas or have my character's own creampied. Incest and Rape make this so much better, because I feel like those taboos aren't as strongly engaged if the male pulls out last moment and renders impregnation impossible.

Minors
I know the site allows 15 year olds if it's not graphically represented, but I prefer (changes 2024 I thin,) a minimum of 16, which works well with the laws in my state.

Rape/Questionable Content
  • I will do fictional Non Consent if you ask me (thereby giving actual consent) nicely, or if I'm asking you for it. Vaginal creampie makes the most sense for this kind of scenario. It feels a little tame otherwise.
  • Any of the scenarios in the Incest section could also be rape/non-consent.
  • I like playing females in traditionally male occupied professions--such as police officers, soldiers, or spies--who have to or choose to adapt to situations in ways that men would not necessarily have to due to the difference in physicality between the two genders. This is not an attempt to slight women by saying they can't do those jobs, or that they're not physiologically able to exceed the average man at them from time to time. Rather that my character has to adapt by virtue of the nature of my character.
Political Intrigue
  • I HATE the use of wealth to get sex, and I hate dealing with rank fraternization. I would rather use rape than money to give or receive sex.
  • I'm ok playing wealthy characters or playing opposite them, I just want other means of seduction to be used.
  • I'm ok playing ranking members of military organization, or playing opposite them, but again, I want something besides the rank disparity to be the primary means of seduction.
Imagery
If your character has a voice resembling Michelle Rodriguez, Rosie Perez, or Kelly Monaco, You are a walking FAP™ Machine. The appearance thing goes without saying but the voice is definitely noteworthy.

While we're on the subject of those women in particular, strong women are very much in my interest. Dominance I could care less about, I mean actual physical strength, and I'm not talking body builders or hulking fighters although some of those are pretty hot (like Ronda Rousey or Miesha Tate). Think of it like this: In Michelle Rodriguez' episode of Punk'd some guys knocked over several aisles onto another one of them. She picked up the weight of at least two of them sitting directly on his leg and the other 3-4 actually moved a little.

Other specific women I kinda want to fuck
  • Anna Kendrick
    "I would crawl through 5 miles of broken glass just to suck the dick of the last guy that fucked her". For me I'd have to crawl because back, hips, and legs don't work so good.
  • Anri Okita
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Claire Sinclair
  • Demi Rose Mawby
  • Renee Olstead
  • Tahlia Paris
  • Tessa Fowler
Maybes
  • Anal: I hate anal, but will slog through it during rape. I will not be the perpetrator.
  • In character racism: I prefer not to use some terms, but I don't shy away from them if I'm specifically asked, and if I'm running Crime and Chaos, chances are some gang banger is going to have some colorful language
  • Transformation: I'm not into being transformed at GM whim, but if I think the story calls for it or I willingly enter into a Corruption of Champions style game (where I have the option to drink the doggy dick potion) I'm all for it.
  • light bondage like being tied/ziptied/cuffed to a bedpost. When I say light, think "anything that could be reasonably escaped in 1-3 posts if the squirming around is ignored, but not if it is responded to." unless the system has specific rules for escaping bonds.
  • I will do snuff if the story's right. I like a good horror story (for example) like the rest of them, but don't necessarily get off on killing or being killed in scenarios. Usually I do snuff for other reasons (as I have in the past). I won't do snuff in freeform as a random event. It has to be the objective of the story. Snuff in other genres can be appropriate too, but it's usually my character getting killed.
  • I don't get foot fetishes, so while I'll try it out, no promises as to the quality.
Nevers
NO bestiality
Weird penises are out. Pretty much every penis that isn't a humanoid penis or tentacle is lost on me. Same goes for more than one.
Branding is weird, so I'll pass.

Character Death
  • If I'm going to die in a freeform game, My death must be the reason, or at least a crucial part of the story I don't die in freeform games for any other reason.
  • I will die in a system because the dice are fair. Not because they are lucky, but because the adjudication is the same for every player. Also sometimes death is random in the sense that it sometimes comes without reason, forethought, or negotiation.
  • Those negotiations that do happen are "in character" (such as the Dungeon World move) as it were.
Game Style
Genres
Action, adventure (especially fantasy) horror (especially snuff), and comedy are must haves. I wouldn't mind doing sci-fi, and romance is good, but I like sex without needing to chip away her inhibitions just as well.

Settings
  • Modern
  • Cyberpunk (either sci-fi, or science fantasy variety works). I'm not picky whether it's fantasy with wires and nano glued on or whether the setting includes the traditional punk elements of bringing down the man (or going against some other status quo) which are the reason for the -punk suffix.
  • Fantasy, though preferably Science Fantasy (e.g. there isn't really magic, but tech does things you'd expect to see magic doing. Or the tech is so far advanced so as to look like magic. For example, Dragon Age is Fantasy, but if it were revealed that Lyrium is Nanobots that would make it science fantasy)
  • Steampunk. As with cyberpunk I'm not picky whether it's fantasy with cogs glued on or if it includes the aforementioned -punk elements.
System
  • As for what systems I'm willing to play (in approximate order of preference)
  • Anything I wrote, which I'll post about here as warranted
  • Modern AGE, though I'll play any AGE system game
  • I'll try anything PBtA (Apocalypse World, Monster of the Week, Dungeon World, Monsterhearts, etc) but there's some aspects of some of them I don't like
  • BESM 3
  • Maybe OVA.
  • Fate Core (Mostly for the Discworld stories)
  • Icons Assembled (willing to try)
  • D20 games don't typically interest me, but I'm willing to try Pathfinder 2nd edition.

Other Noteworthy Details
Writing Style
I generally prefer 3rd person, past tense, but I don't really care one way or another how my partner writes. There is one exception: Don't fatten your post by quoting another! (Exception: I understand that sometimes tags get quoted and the quote tags are not removed. This is not an issue.).

I write 8-10 lines usually. Sometimes 12, and I have gone over 30. I don't expect anyone to write more than 10 lines. This feels like about 2 paragraphs, but I'm not super concerned with how they're laid out.

OOC
If you're putting system details behind spoilers, great! If you are saying anything out of character that doesn't have to do with the system, I'm not fond of you putting it in the main game thread. PM or OOC threads are made for this sort of comment. You're sorry for not posting in so long: PM or OOC. You want to talk about the family in a way that isn't relevant to the story PM or OOC. I'm guilty of OOC in game comments made behind a spoiler that are relevant to the story. I don't mind them. Please put dice rolls in a spoiler. if you need to make a comment to a player use their name in the spoiler title.

Grammar
Then refers to time, than refers to preference. Who refers to he, whom refers to him. They're refers to a collective, their refers to something they own, there refers to a location. Now is a time. In fact, it is widely regarded as the time. Though I don't think I should have any problems with it here, the use of "now" when you mean "know" is extremely repulsive.<---------- Use this shit. If you do not, you may find that our game will end abruptly.

EXCEPTION (Pratchettese)--If you're trying to sound Pratchett-esque (because we're doing a Discworld Scenario for example), chances are you won't bother with Who or Whom, It'll more likely be wot or wossname. If you like you can assume that one of those is who and the other is whom but I won't hold you to it.

It has also come to my attention that people use phrases like "uh-huh'd" when they really mean something like "affirmed", "confirmed", "said yes", "said uh-huh", "verified", or other statement containing words that make sense to someone who isn't vaguely retarded (and when you use phrases like "uh-huh'd" I'm afraid of offending people that are actually mentally retarded by grouping you in with them). Fuck out of here with that bullshit.

And for fuck sake! if I am the object, you say ME, You don't give something to I, you give it to ME GODDAMNIT! If you're also giving it to John, you give it to John AND ME!

Other annoying habits
Excessive Pronouns- If there are multiple individuals to which you could be referring, throw a proper noun in there. For example: If you're talking about Betsy, I consider it particularly un-stylistic if you start the sentence with she several times in a row, but not worthy of dropping the game or anything. If you then decide to talk about Jane, you should interject your excessive pronouns with Jane so that I know you're writing about something else. If my character just spoke, but you're referring back to another character the same gender as mine on your post, you should clarify you're talking about the other guy/girl. I would prefer to know immediately you're reacting to someone else.

The Adjectiver- I've seen a few people who refer to themselves as "the [description] [gender/role]". Again, throw a personal name, title, descriptor, or anything to break the monotony every now and then and you're probably alright.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm an erratic capitalizer. I don't begrudge that in others.

Anything else, such as ending sentences with prepositions, split infinitives, and dangling participles I could not give one fat shit about.

Last edited:
Steely Ideas (If interested, please apply by PM)
Discworld Stories

A Fist Full of Dibblers- Claude Maximillian Overton Transpire Dibbler created and became the sole member of the guild of CMOT Dibblers. Due to short lived successes in the Moving Picture and Music with Rocks In industries, others began to take notice. To a man (or woman) they all have that ability to weasel their way into the mind of a recipient. They all see the end point of having money in their hand and work their way backward from where it starts in the customer's hand. They almost always have some sort of product that no one really wants, but... not having it is too much. For the Fourecks Dibbler it was a meat pie floater. For the original it was sausage inna bun. Sausage that was made out of things that had been near a pig at some point. Dibblers sell the squeal, not the pig. The worst part is: CMOT is getting too old for this shit. He sees enfranchisement as a means of retirement. You take a name, make your own acronym, and give me 10 percent, sorta fing.

AMCW- I'm a huge fan of the Discworld, I have always wanted to play a sentient ferret (preferably a special constable of the Ankh Morpork City Watch). I want a system for this game (there is absolutely no negotiation on the subject, if you want to run it in "freeform" don't even bother me. I've noticed however that a lot of people on here say freeform when they mean "sand box" so if you have a game involving a starting point, final goal, and no concern for how the players get from point A to point B, then I'd be glad to play in your "sand box"). I don't particularly care what system is used, though I need very clear death resolution, It cheapens death if you have to stop and negotiate the terms. People say it cheapens death if the roll is too high, but if I GM I can lie about the roll, and someone else GMs they can too. GURPS 3rd had a pretty good Discworld book and I've been working on a 4th edition conversion but I'd need to try to put it in my dropbox or something. Fate Core might be a decent one to run it in... Sentient Ferret and Troll Brain are really kewl aspects IMO.

Rincewind's Really Interesting Times- At the very beginning of Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett, Rincewind is pulled to UU from a very pleasant scene involving three huge breasted blonde Amazonian women. Mind, the scenario did provide a pretty good springboard for an explanation garnered later about the rotten luck that Rincewind seems to have (in particular, the fact that if anything good looks like it's going to happen, something really bad is on the horizon). The sort of tone with this game is that Rincewind finds himself in an Amazonian harem that (in the interest of my personal indulgence) does not turn out badly... except perhaps from being sexed to his upper limit. Unlike the other Discworld game, this one need not be tied to a system as there is absolutely no chance of Rincewind's death.

History Repeats Itself- Vimes knows another Coates has died at the hands of Carcer. He didn't know when it happened because something... weird... happened. Edna Coates, niece of Ned Coates was killed by Carcer just prior to the events of Night Watch, but her murder was never investigated. She's rotted too much to keep her job at the Pink Pussycat Club, and now she wants a job with the Watch catching criminals. The Ankh Morpork Association of Differently Preserved People is on his back to hire her, but can she keep it together long enough to be inna watch?

Thee Other Syde of thee Dysk- The Last Hero revealed the existence of towns off the edge of the disc itself. This sort of thing provides a great backdrop for players to use the discworld setting for Original Characters in their own adventures while still being close enough to the topside that you still get that Discworld feel. Edge towners still know of Rincewind bringing The Wet back to Fourecks. Some of them probably saw that weird bird shaped thing first hand. They might even have found out a guy named Leonard of Quirm made it. On the whole though, none of that really matters because they live their own lives. This sort of thing works particularly well even if players decide to make characters that are Foils or Mirrors of canons (such as the numerous Dibblers across the disc, or the fact that Rincewind is incompetent at magic, but Fourecks Rincewind is the Archchancellor).

§
©
®
For use in Discworld game footnotes

Katawa Shoujo Alternate Histories

Emi's Guilt- Emi Ibarazaki bumped into Hisao in the hallway. She hurt him pretty bad. He had a massive heart attack. Hisao never recovered. He never got to tell Lilly and Rin not to worry about his heart, so he never got to drink that fateful bottle with Kenji. Enter an alternate Emi wallowing in self pity, guilt stricken over the death of the newest student that she had caused. She goes to the rooftop, finds Kenji's stash, and begins to drink. He comes too, and starts ranting about feminist conspiracy bullshit and how women are bad, they killed Hisao and whatnot, not noticing the girl he is standing beside. She agrees with him. He can't help but to recant his position on feminism because he can sense her pain. The two talk. Maybe Kenji reveals the source of his angst, maybe not. The simple act of confiding in each other brings them together, providing the story for this game. Done

Kenji's Past- Speculations on the subject of Kenji's extreme suspicion of women suggest that his girlfriend was Yuuko, the librarian. Perhaps this or a completely unfounded connection with Miki (below) might be a very interesting avenue to explore. Perhaps Kenji latches on to Hisao later, during the actual game because Hisao represents the full mental capacity that Kenji once had. Anyway this may or may not be interesting to play as is due to the resulting Kenji, but part of the fun of Alternate Histories is to tweak them, play with them and see what you can do to have a little fun.

Miki's Betrayal- Whenever Hisao saw the bombshell with one arm on the soccer field, things certainly could have gone a different way. In fact I found myself pondering if I would get a little Miki action, but the game was locked into a favoritism with Hanako at that point. While it was a good story, it kind of left me wanting something more with this girl. So here I am, hoping someone will play Miki. Hanako will obviously get very angry. Maybe we can play that in the back ground a bit... or she can decide to end it. That's up for discussion.

Momma's Boy- Hisao is enamored by his girlfriend Emi's mother when he sees her at Emi's track meet. She looks like Emi but has way better boobs. Hisao can't wait to see her again. Then he gets invited to her house. The dialogue between Hisao and Emi doesn't go as planned, but then Meiko--tired of not getting any action lately--decides to console Hisao with a blow job. Emi finds out and discovers that she does want what's best for Hisao, so she offers to join in on a threesome. The relationships of the three blossom wonderfully in the coming days. For this one, three players isn't necessary but preferred.

Shiina Mikado's "Good Ending"- I was always bothered by the fact that Misha never got the focus she deserved. I found that Shizune was far more fucking annoying than her pink obnoxious friend. Maybe Shizune died in a car accident. She's deaf. Might not hear a horn. Who knows? I just want her out of the story. Could be after school. Could be that some of the old KS members have become teachers. I know Hisao wanted to.

That could be a pretty good springboard actually: Hisao got Shizune's good ending but maintained a relationship with Misha that ended up working out after all when Shizune died trying to go on a shopping trip by herself. The story could open up with Hisao consoling Misha after she heard the news. They get drunk. They fuck. They decide that Shizune's memory would best be honored if Hisao chose to move on with her best friend.

Last edited:
Now is time for my first apology. I was absent for a vacation (and poor healt), and I think I left two players hanging, but I don't remember their usernames.

Sheet for City of Snakes character made using Visual Novel World by Yours Truly
Name:
Officer Chloe Barnes
Archetypes: Eromancer/Bokkuko/Gundere
Looks: Chloe is a 24 year old cop with Mysterious Eyes, Flowing Locks, Top Heavy Body, and an Extremely Tight Police Uniform
Body Shape Generation: 160cm, 60kg, (Base 60cm, 90/62/78 E cup) That's 5'3", 132 lbs 36E-24-30 for imperials
Drive: Conflicting Interests
Senpai: Serpenti 69ers
RL: 2 RP: 1

Bruises: 5
Blood: 5

Attributes
Cool: +2
Hot: +1
Smarts: +0
Sports: +1
Weird: -1

Starting Moves
Tomboy (p. 37, Judo)
Sporting License (p. 104, Peacemaker)
Sex Hex (AME p. 9)

Advanced Moves
Down and Dirty (p. 38)

Equipment
Switchblade
Hot Boots
Vinyl Battlekini with smuggler pockets
Duct Tape
Multitool

GPA/Bonds (4 points, 1 left over)
4 Jack Barnes (long lost brother, unknown gangster)
-4 Gangster Derrick (has raped me. Will probably do it repeatedly)
3 CSPD

Changelog
10/30/19
~Swapped out Peacemaker (stored in Locker)
~Added Hotboots
~Added Vinyl Battlekini with Smuggler pockets

11/3/19
~Added 2nd level
~tweaked a bond to better fit the original idea.

12/4/2019
~Changed bonds to account for a rules change between the start of the game and the current version of the rules (and account for a rape scene).

Last edited:
Moar Steely Ideas (If interested, please apply by PM)
Visual Novel World

The ideas shown below are intended as Visual Novel World games
Discord Server where dice rolls are handled
Both Books, (Though you only need the core rulebook)

BREAST vs. DICKS
in 20XX Something called an Orgone Bomb was dropped on America, increasing the level of perversion, making breasts larger and dicks smaller. Material Sciences evolved to keep up with the demand, allowing women garments to support the sudden breast growth. Another side effect is that females were suddenly superheroines, provided these fancy suits were not destroyed. The crime rate--especially the rate against women--went up as a matter of resentment against women for these newfound powers. The women organized into a group called Battle Roadster Elite Angels Strike Team, and they called the primarily male opposed faction Dudes in Crime for Kicks.​
  • Characters use the largest base cupsize among their archetypes and should not have smaller than a D cup​
  • Supersuit Durability is in Effect​

Falco Family Films
The Idea
When he was 10, Balthazar Falco got hit by a billionaire in a limo. His parents worked in journalism (the default is his father, but his mother could do it if a player takes interest in it) so they threatened to crucify him in the media if he didn't settle for a pretty massive amount out of court, or take him to court for the same. His family put it in a trust for when he turned 18. When he did turn 18, he bought a bunch of film studio equipment. Now 5 years later, at 23, he's the CEO of a porn company. They've recently fallen on hard times and the family has had to take over some of the slack due to many board members and production staff quitting and having to be paid severance packages.

That doesn't mean that the family is the ones doing the porn. They can be, but they're just as likely to be board of directors members, producers, etc. He's a literal senpai (being a CEO), but doesn't have to be a game term Senpai. I will leave that up to the players.

System Details
  • You won't need Adventure Mode Expanded for this scenario, and you won't be creating any sort of supernatural characters, non-humans and whatnot.​
  • Bonds are the higher of Hot x 2 or Sports + 1​
  • Wealth is an attribute based on the highest gear pick among the archetypes you chose (you're all part of a corporation after all)​
  • Calculate blood and bruises as normal. You may still suffer damage. If you're brought to zero blood there's usually a staff member on hand that can either deal with the emergency situation directly or take you to a facility to fix it. Death is off the table by default, but if the players want, we can play up the company drama and have outsiders try to sabotage that.​
  • The default assumption is that everyone is female, but male penis calculations will use the x5 "Big" multiplier.​
Primary Cast
These roles should be filled before other roles
Balthazar Falco (GM Character)-A senpai. Maybe a Senpai if one or more players want.
Mother- CFO. The porn business is weird for her, but she just wants what's best for her son. Player make of that what you want, I have no presuppositions to the interpretation of it.
Older and Younger Sister-One of these might be a director, and the other an executive producer.
Aunt- Possibly HR.

Secondary Cast
Father- GM character. He might get cucked, but I feel like that's the wrong way to describe it because he sort of has a fetish for it. And he's having an affair with Aunt. It's optional whether mom knows and is ok/encouraging it.
Other Son- Resents Balthazar. Willing to do scenes with guys or girls, but not happy about guys because it gives non-company girls the impression Other Son is gay.​

Horny Haunted House
I posted this on the discord recently, and I've been thinking about running it here. I've got a system I want to run the scenario in called Visual Novel World, on my discord server. I want to see if enough people are interested in the game before I provide links, but I'm looking for a 50/50 M/F or slightly female heavy split with NB and trans allowances. At least 5 players. Father, son, mother, 1-2 daughters. Cousins, aunts and uncles to be filled in after at least the core family is filled. I can also play any role, though my primary objective will be to track the house as a "world state" basing the demands the house makes of the new arrivals on their total levels.

Punk Lyfe
XXXander Black (Also known as Xander) is a punk rocker (Idol/Sukeban/Ojou) who has everything he wants in life. Money, fame, fine ass chicks for his videos--produced by the company he owns. He is the senpai role for this Visual Novel Game. No particular roles need to be filled, but potential entrants should be members in the entourage looking to get ahead and be set up for life.

Rumor has it he'll take any girl into his entourage as long as she puts out and isn't super young. He also seems to prefer getting a little rough with sex, but nothing extreme. He also doesn't seem to mind transgender females who still have their dicks, but he doesn't like men. There's more to him than meets the eye though. He might call his girls "bitches" to maintain an image, but they all seem to say that behind closed doors, he's totally a different person.

World War H
about 30 years ago--exactly how many is ambiguous--a town called Kagemusha suffered an invasion of monsters straight out of their porn. As if the idea of ecchi was personified, creatures composed of ooze and tentacles began spewing forth from the surrounding wilderness. Many places that had direct land routes to Japan fell fairly quickly. Only a few places that cut off air and sea travel fast enough serve as the last vestiges of humanity. One such vestige, a small joint Japanese/American naval fleet, with a group calling itself HURT (Human Underground Reunification Teams)[/JUSTIFY]
  • Characters 2nd level or higher can take Entourage and Officio representing gaining command of a squad of soldiers​
  • A character's entourage has a blood score equal to 4+the character's RL​

Last edited:
Actor Name: Elizabeth Horner
Sex/Gender Identity: Cisgender Female
Ethnicity: Ginger Caucasian
Stage Name: Melody Harper
Current Role: Cheap boobs
Motivation: Not having to fuck for rent
Housing: A hotel room for which she has "an arrangement" with the owner
Description/Other: Melody has red hair, and big boobs. She is not especially fit, which she likes to refer to as chunk. Melody likes to sing a bit more outside the shower than perhaps she should. She knows her body gets her what she wants, but isn't especially proud of or keen to use it.

AttributeScoreDerived StatValue
Stunts3Fame10
Ideas5SC30
Looks7Bruises30
Props4Retakes17/17
Wardrobe6Outfit18 Points

Talents (8 points)
TalentLevel (C, T, or E)Cost
Acrobatics (Contortion)E2
Carousing (Intoxicant Resistance)E2
Drive (Car)T1
Erotic Arts (Pornographic)E2
SeductionT1
SingingC0

Personal FX (7 Fame Spent)
FXModifiers/LevelFame Cost
Big Breast PrideLevel 33
Blaze ItLevel 11
MesmerizeGratuitous Nudity, Once Per Act1
Naked DefenseLevel 22

Gear (20 points)
ItemModsCost
25 bucks1
A Used CarCheap 24
A Week of Flawless OutfitsFlawless of course5
Cheap Recreational Drug, 1 Joint2
Crash Kit2
Flawless Gold JewelryFlawless of course6

Last edited:
Character Sheet made with Visual Novel World for Shadows of Kagemusha
Name: Hanako Tanaka (Tanaka Hanako in Japanese order)
Archetypes: Dojikko/Cuckoolander/Bokukko
Looks: Hanako is an average height 18 year old (in 2020) girl with darting brown eyes, Messy black hair with an ahoge, a bony topheavy body, who is always wearing bib overalls (either denim or flannel) with short legs or a skirt. When required to wear something formal like a school uniform, you can see the overalls under the midriff.
Optional Body Shape Generation: 172 cm, 62 kg 111J-59-74
Drive: She's cuckoolander. Her current obsession is... collecting the mysterious Dreamscape Coins!
Senpai: Akiko Sato
RL: 6 RP: 1

Attributes
Cool: +0
Hot: +2
Smarts: -1
Sports: -1
Weird: +2

Bruises: 3
Blood: 3

Starting Moves
ADOS (p. 40)
Disaster Dominoes (p. 44)
Tomboy (p. 38; Judo/Wrasslin')

Advanced Moves
Uncommon Sense (p. 42)
You Say the Darndest Things (p. 42)
Easily Forgiven (p. 44)
Taking You With Me (p. 44)
Huh, What? (p. 42)

Equipment
  • A “Sunday Best” change of clothes (school uniform)
  • A can of compressed air or spray paint (yellow)
  • A second can (black)
  • A container with 2 uses of Mystery Food X
  • Unicorns Are Jerks: A Coloring Book Exploring The Cold, Hard, Sparkly Truth
  • A spare set of coveralls
  • Cyanoacrylate glue
  • First Aid kit
  • 500 Yen
  • Fully Functional SatoVR Haptic Suit (Enables full VR experience, Real World Electrical damage reduced to 1 Blood)
SatoVR Dreamscape Equipment
  • A dagger
  • A Rat Patch Loincloth (1 armor, Battlekini)
GPA/Bonds (Equations produce +3, raised to a minimum of +1. 4 added from a Local negative bond)
The Twisted Serpents fucked me! Eiji and his crowd seem the same kind of people. (-3 cost -5)
I love my Family, +3 (Cost 5)
Akihiro is misunderstood (like me), but I like them.

History
Hanako was raped by the Twisted Serpents in a small surburb-of-a-suburb called Oseigi Falls, nestled at the base of Mt. Klimaka in in Ouni Prefecture. She and the rest of the Tanaka Family moved to Kagemusha after discovering they could provide the same way the Sokoru Hightech Electronics (S.H.E.) factory had. While Hanako is a bit miffed about not having any of her old friends around, she's found that the city of Kagemusha has its own very interesting situations to get into.

Changelog
1/18/21: Hanako is now a Shadows of Kagemusha character. She has both SatoVR Dreamscape equipment and her own actual equipment.

Last edited:
Officer Shaw's Sexploits
HS2ChaF_20200618013619211.png

Name: Elizabeth Shaw
Archetypes: Gundere/Iinchou/Kyonyuu
Looks: Elizabeth is a considerably top heavy, but otherwise fit girl, with short hair and a skintight police officer's uniform with hotboots. She is 160 cm, 56kg, and 96G-68-96 or in American sizes, 5'3, 124 lbs, 38H-26-38
Drive: Inner Peace
Senpai: Elizabeth always tries to act in service to the greater good of the city.
RL: 1 RP: 0

Attributes
Cool:-1
Hot: +1
Smarts:0
Sports: +1
Weird: +2

Bruises:
Blood: 4

Starting Moves
Extreme Sexual Dimorphism (108)
Morality Officer (54)
Sporting License (103)

Advanced Moves
None Yet

Equipment
  • A Badge and ID​
  • A Baton​
  • A book about police conduct, heavily dog eared and footnoted​
  • A book for writing tickets​
  • A pair of Handcuffs​
  • A Peacemaker with 3 Clipizines (3 picks)​
  • A two way radio​
GPA/Bonds(Further Bonds Pending. Depends on Attributes)
-3 (willing to rape) Group Bond with Local Criminal Organization (redeems 4 points)
+4 I know my brother is out there somewhere. I will do anything to find him, and anything for him.​
A Nightmare of sorts, 6 years ago in some other place...
Elizabeth and her brother (Tentatively named Jack) were hanging out at home in the pool over the summer between her Freshman and Sophomore year, when Elizabeth--the younger of the two had turned 16 already. Unbeknownst to the both of them, some Russian Mobsters had mistaken their Asian father for a low ranking member of a rival mob--perhaps an accountant, or fence, she never knew--but they thought the family home had something in it. Something they deemed critically important to their operations. It could have been anything from a knicknack for good luck to a stack of receipts for all she knew, but it didn't make a difference. They ransacked the house and they still didn't find it.

One of the mobsters randomly took a peek outside into the pool when they noticed the two wrestling. Her brother had pulled her top off, which she evaluated as a win since even in those days, she had breasts that were a good bit larger than her gal pals at school. She was also spending quite a bit of time shoving him under. It's possible he may have been going easy on her. The mobster said something to his other two companions--all kitted out with weird looking machine pistols. They went outside and called to the young adults. First in their foreign tongue, then in heavily accented English "Khey! You two! Out de pool!" When that didn't work, they fired a few shots into the air.

Elizabeth was horrified, she tried to run. The guy that chased her down caught her by ripping her bottoms off. By the time she was brought back, the other two had kicked the shit out of her brother. There was some muttering. The one who appeared to be the leader said to Elizabeth "Khe says you are sister, ya?"

She nodded. "Prove it. Kiss." they ordered her. She pecked him on the cheek "Nyet! Both kiss." he said, shaking his head in admonition. When they pecked each other's lips, this seemed to upset him "Nyet! Kiss LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT!" she recoiled at the shout, but opened her mouth, and inserted her tongue into his, while her brother did the same. It was awkward, and embarrassing, but her heart started racing. While she had to admit her brother was cute, she didn't think she wanted it like this... but what could she do?

After a few moments, the anxiety subsided a little, and the Russian guy said "Yes, dis real kiss. You do more now!" Her brother tried to resist, but they knocked him upside the head with a pistol-whip. Elizabeth shed a tear, but she didn't want to see him hurt more, and she definitely didn't want to see him shot. She dropped to her knees, and began to pull at his draw strings on his swimming trunks. Naturally, his penis came out freely. It wasn't hard, but it twitched like it was beginning to stiffen. She'd only seen three others--her dad's, a jock's, and a punk's--while none of the others were as big as her brother, she didn't have the experience to know if he was "bigger" or not.

The first dick she would take into her hand would be her brother's. She held it awkwardly. It twitched more. She looked into his eyes. He said "You sure?" She nodded. He looked like he was about to nod but one of them slapped him in the back of the head "Less talking more glub glub!" She stuck it in her mouth without further hesitation. It was big enough combined with her total inexperience, that she kind of gagged on it a little bit... but her brother's life was at stake, so she could not give up. As it grew bigger, she began to try to fight the gag reflex by holding it longer. She even got him to moan some.

After a while, the Russians grew bored. They yanked her off her brother and threw her on the couch Two had guns pointed at his head, while the other pointed his gun at her "Now you stick it in." they told him. Elizabeth had gotten wet while she was ramming his dick into the back of her throat. This is so wrong she thought. She bit her lip seductively and nodded to her brother. He came over to her and put his arms to either side not yet pushing down "You want it hard or soft?" he whispered.

"Just stick it in and get it over with, bro. Hard" So he did. She squealed, half out of pleasure, half out of pain. He started to apologize and she put a finger on his lips "Sh-sh-sh-just keep fuckin' me bro." All the Russians laughed. They pulled their dicks out and began to masturbate as her brother started pumping his dick into his sister like he was trying to inflate the tire on a construction vehicle with a bicycle pump using just his hips. At first it was slow and her moans were quiet. Then as he began to lower his inhibitions and realize she didn't hate it, he started pumping faster and faster. She began to call out "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!"

At some point, the Russians had ejaculated onto his back and her tits, but they didn't notice. They were gone by the time Elizabeth heard the door open and slam closed. "WE"RE HOME!" her father called out. In that moment, her whole body began to spasm in orgasm as she slammed her legs closed around her brother "COME INSIDE ME BRO!" she screamed.

Elizabeth jolted awake. The dream itself wasn't a nightmare, but what followed was. Her parents had heard her orgasm and her brother's in turn. Her brother had came inside her. She'd gotten pregnant. They refused to listen to the wild story about the Russian Mafia. Her brother had been sent away, and her parents forced her to get an abortion. She didn't know where he went, but she never lost hope that she would see him again some day.
Present Day Liberation City
The day they kicked Elizabeth's brother out, she developed the desire to join a police force. She began to get into fitness and ended up passing the local Police Academy with fairly good marks, seeming to excel in de-escalating situations. About 8 months ago she transferred from her old PD to Liberation City, whose most newsworthy unit was their anti-gang unit.

Liberation City is something of a cross between real world Florida and Chicago in that it's a dangerous mix of heat, beachfront property, skyscrapers, strip clubs, and a strong mafia presence. It had grown faster than most had expected, particularly during eras like the prohibition with organized crime, drug smuggling and prostitution become old friends of the city before skyscrapers were a thing. It was pretty hot, so when she showered and got out, she just put on a bikini and a pair of running shorts to head to the precinct in. It was a few blocks away, so she could get in some cardio in the mornings by running there, but it meant she needed another shower when she got there--much to the delight of her male colleagues, who were there frequently enough she didn't think it was random chance.

Being a cop was difficult, being a female cop even more so, particularly if you wanted to get taken seriously or get promoted, without having to kneel, bend or be pushed over a desk. Elizabeth Shaw wasn't a prude , she just felt like she should have a better reason than climbing to the top to bounce on just any dick she saw. If the day's orders looked like anything to go by she was on somebody's shit list. She had been given meter duty. Technically there were meter maids, but in some areas someone with a badge and a gun had to do it. There were rumors she'd been sent by IA, but nobody directly asked her about it. This may have been why she hadn't been assigned any undercover gang work.

And so Elizabeth signed in, went to the locker room, showered, suited up in her stripperific uniform--without a bra because of how restrictive it was in this temperature--then went to the Lieutenant to complain saying she'd been out of academy for almost a year now. He wasn't hearing any of it. When he told her there were some cars parked illegally in a strip club parking lot, her eyes brightened. The club was a known mafia hotspot/suspected hideout. She'd use the opportunity to stir things up, maybe if she caught them in something, she'd get noticed, and start getting real jobs.
In its original context, Elizabeth Shaw is the name of either a police officer, detective, or federal agent who was spurred into joining law enforcement to get back at Russian Mobsters who forced her to commit incest with her brother. In the original writing of the story, she had the pregnancy aborted, but if a player wanted to include her son, he'd have to meet BMR guidelines re: age and she'd be 16 years older than that. Either way, she's a minimum of 25 maximum of 40. Anyway, she insists on being assigned to a case in Liberation City involving the Mafiya. She'd get sent to a strip club to interview for a stripper position from which to do undercover work. She'd get raped by a gang member. Her brother would find her unconscious behind the building, recognize her, and bring her into his office to treat her wounds. He'd then claim her as "his bitch" to protect her, fuck her to prove it, and she'd suddenly realize who he was when he creampied her. We'd continue from there into whatever depths of bimbofication/depravity are desired. If the other player wanted to include her son then her brother would invite the both of them to live with him.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom