Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Travel Along The Wandering Path

Hello!

This, if you are completely blind to everything you do on this website is a request thread of things that I would like to do, things that I don't like doing and things I expect from other people. I'm sure it will be lengthy and somewhat uninteresting, but that's why I got the fancy title for it. Sucked you right in, didn't I? Let's get to it.

Where do I roleplay and how do I like it?

I roleplay exclusively through PMs, it's easier for me because I have the attention span of a squirrel on cocaine in an EDM concert. You are 100000% more likely to get constant responses from me when my first reflex is to check my inbox every time I sign in regardless if there is a red number there or not. In terms of length, I am not picky...I am not someone that requires a persistent novella to get my imagination firing, I'm someone who requires quality of writing. I am not the wordiest person on the planet, and if you're looking for someone who needs a word count to help their dick get hard, look somewhere else. I write what I feel is relevant and important. I do not require immediate, constant and ever revolving responses. But because I am usually at home all the time (online college student) I'm probably going to be regularly active throughout MOST days, if I need to take a break I will do my best to tell people if I'm gonna be gone for more than a day or so.

I also enjoy OOC discussions or at least the avenue to do so to allow me to feel more involved in the story. I don't need people to be chatterboxes, not that it bothers me. But I don't really want to feel like a proverbial hole in the wall for you to stick your bits in to get off and that's it. Treat me like a people and I will treat you like a people.

What Am I Into?

I'm into a lot of things, but before I get into that: F-list - Warning will cover some bases, note that this list is definitely not everything I'm into or not into...as F-List is obnoxiously detailed and I feel like some of those things are better off discussed than outright ignored. But these are the things I am definitely into, okay with or absolutely don't want to do. My nos are a hard no. It just really depends on the context for others, I don't really want to have an entire roleplay about smelling people, but I enjoy the primal aspect of enjoying scents. Sometimes people smell nice. I'm into ladies and gentlemans and sometimes the in-betweens.

Outside of that list, I enjoy writing about competent women/men. For those of you wondering on my spectrum, I am for BDSM, I am a dom and a switch for people who don't suck at being doms. This isn't really something you can 'convince' me about, this is something that I just see if and when we roleplay. I have had a million bad experiences about people acting like they deserve to dominate my characters and that immediately turns me off like the Flash at a light switch. I don't need to be a dom to make a roleplay interesting to me, it's really just a sexual flavor. Much like all my kinks really!

I love action, being a redneck and a gun nerd makes it a somewhat easy proposition if I can shoot people in a story. But I also enjoy just writing about action in general, fantasy, sci-fi...you name it, I like it. I also enjoy roleplaying in video game fandoms, but I have a very hardline rule on this one: I will not play a fandom character simply for you to fuck them. I take writing fandoms very seriously and I do my best to maintain a solid foundation of the character within, I am not anal about following canon, I am anal about following character depiction. Big difference. The core of the character will be as accurate as I can make it, everything else I can be flexible with. The things I have played and am into are a bit numerous to list, so just ask me and see what we can sort out, I'm pretty flexible about researching...just don't expect it to be absolutely perfect if I don't know it beforehand!

I can, in fact, play multiple women/characters, and harems. But you're going to have put your car salesmen hat on and try to sell it to me sometimes, other times I just like doing it. So, don't be shy in bringing it up! Just don't be surprised if I say no either, have a backup plan or be willing to adjust things so I can have fun with it. Because nine times out of ten people want me to play multiple women and harems for the express purpose of plowing all of them like a fertile field, which is fine! But that might not be what I'm into with the idea, or you might not get it how you originally thought. So just be open! I might even have a few ideas of my own that could include multiple ladies.

I can also play multiple men, I just put my thread here because I usually lean towards playing female characters more. But don't let that stop you!

I enjoy plot, smut, plotty smut and smutty plot. I can go anywhere from 50/50, 60/40 to 80/20 or whatever else. I do not NEED smut to enjoy a roleplay at all! But I do need plot to enjoy a roleplay period, I don't need some grandiose world-spanning adventure, but I do need reasons to justify all the dicking going on (if there is, in fact, a generous amount of dicking happening, at any rate.)

I have both drawn pictures and IRL pictures, I am a visual person because it helps me get some clarity on things, but I do not need them if you don't want them and you don't need them to roleplay with me, I am very flexible.

What Do I Need From You?

Look at you being a trooper, still with us huh? Alright then, this is the part that you should probably pay attention to. I am somewhat a picky person to roleplay with, your disposition is just as important as your writing style. I do not need perfect grammar but competent grammar is the goal, and I do need some basic understanding of a few things that should be Roleplaying 101 by now.

I do not mind moving the plot by myself but that is also a surefire way to burn me out of a story REAL fast unless I have a very clear idea of what I want to do, this is where some minor OOC is needed: Be willing to discuss plot points, talk about things you think are cool and really just...you know, naturally be a person to another person. I don't need to know how your day is going (if you feel like sharing that, that is totally fine, however, I'm not about to be a rude bitch for no reason) but I do need people to do some back and forth with me on plot, characterization...stuff like that. If I don't hear anything I assume everything is kosher, likewise if I have any questions or issues I hope that I have an avenue to discuss them without someone getting a dick up their butt about how I am. I will make open commentary on characterization, plot points, and etcetera, not because I hate them, but because I want the story and the experience to be good. I totally understand some people are not here to improve their roleplaying and those people are probably not gonna last long around me, this is a creative writing outlet for me and while my ideas may be off the fucking wall sometimes, my desire to write them well is always there. Also, don't be a dick.

This has happened somewhat in the past, but I like to function on a system of people trying not to forcibly take the reins of control on the flow of a post or a point. If I am controlling something, I get the general hope and assumption that I am controlling that thing until it is done, do you know the way to change that? You ASK. "Hey, can I use this NPC for a quick second because I wanna do x and y for z reasons." Cool, neat, I like that. That shows you're engaging yourself in the story, that doesn't mean I say yes every time, and I realize that this makes me come off like a slightly railroady bitch, but that's just something that really irks me. I like discussing story things!

Also, if we're discussing a thing or starting a thing or really at any point you cut contact, or even I cut contact with you, then please message me! I might have legitimately forgotten, or you might have a half-written reply somewhere in the PM box that I never got to finish because I was distracted and something else happened! Alternatively, if you just don't like the roleplay or me or...whatever, let me know too. Simplifies things pretty easy. I'm not against people who I've turned down before coming to me again, all it takes is the idea, yeah? I just don't want to discourage people and think they can just fling ideas at me non-stop until something fits.

Sometimes ideas just don't work, and that happens. Hell, sometimes even my own ideas don't jive how I want, these things happen too.

Good job, you made it this far, now the actual part where I list things I feel like doing. Right now I'm still in the process of putting everything down, but because I have this up, you're all free to throw ideas my way and see what sticks until I have something solid here. Hope to get some interesting stories at least! I might actually have something on tap already, but I just haven't gotten down to writing it because I work better when someone at least expresses interest, but at the very least come to me with an idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom