Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Mikki's Menagerie of Ideas

Mikki

Moon
Hello BMR!

I'm here to look for some roleplay and have some fun with some stories! The first thing I recommend is reading over the rules, I strongly won't respond if I don't think you're respecting me from that perspective. And honestly, I think the only way we can write amazing stuff together is some mutual respect, y'feel?

Rules:
  • I want to play submissive/bottom characters; if this turns you off or you're looking for someone else, or believe that somehow makes me incompetent in a plot, well, I can't really convince you otherwise and again, don't really care if that's going to send you packing
  • I want to play primarily female characters, but I will play males if given the opportunity. I'm not a huge fan of writing futa/she-male/trans characters
  • You must be able to write 2-4 paragraphs minimum; one-liners mean nothing and I can't get into smaller chunky RPs simply because I work on the weekdays and can't really reply repetitively in a day
  • I will guarantee you a post every five days, probably more on weekends and I will try for once every day or other day, but if after five days you don't hear from me, please just reach out!
  • I prefer PMs, but I will do threads. Anything outside of the site isn't worth it, thanks
  • I love using images! Yes! I love real life face claims, or even animated ones!
    • I like using gifs or images between scenes if my partner is amenable and also wants to use them to highlight scenes, details, etc. It's not a requirement at all, and honestly, please don't worry if you're uncomfortable!
  • If you don't see anything on the turn-offs section, just ask if I'd be willing to try that
Turn - Ons:
  • Pseudo-Rape, Dub-Con, Non-Consensual
  • Aphrodisiacs, but NOT outright mind-control
  • Sex (duh) - Vaginal/Anal/Oral, both giving and receiving
  • Intelligent, sly characters
  • Humiliation! Dirty talk is the best, and verbal abuse is great
  • Affection & Cuddling
  • Interracial - I like playing characters of different ethnicities but DO NOT want you to throw some slurs at me, especially if you're using or playing a white character, it makes me very uncomfortable and I will end shit
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Anatomical Correctness
  • Spanking, hair-pulling, biting, roughness
Turn - Offs:
  • Macro/Micro characters and macro/micro cocks. If you're going to have a cock that's over 9 inches, I will not reply
  • Not a huge fan of fisting
  • Anatomically Incorrect shit is just an overall no thanks
  • Choking/Breath-play, piercings during sex, knife-play
  • The usual vore, bathroom stuff, blood-play, torture as sex, necrophilia, outright bestiality
  • People who play as only one person/character in every RP / self-inserts

Ideas:

Fandom Ideas:
Riverdale: In this scenario, I want to play Veronica against any of the males or females within the show. Bonus points for FP Jones, Alice Cooper, Archie, Betty or Cheryl. I don't particularly want to stick to the plot of the show, but rather want to diverge to Veronica arriving in town and bonding with people, creating a new wave of mystery and intrigue. We can play off of the drama themes in the show and add a murder, blackmail elements, etc to the plot as we go, but I want to primarily weave a narrative involving a secret relationship, probably filled with kink, and the ways in which that leads in a small town where everyone knows everyone's business.
DC Comics: The main comic-book characters I want to play are Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Stargirl, Lois Lane, Raven, or Star Sapphire. I want to play them against villains, primarily, and I have a slew of ideas for this one. Ideas that range from what if Supergirl was picked up by villains upon landing on Earth, to what if Star Sapphire's love magic also forced her to be at the mercy of villains who try to seduce her rather than outright fight her. I'd also be open to something with Injustice, and Kara being found by those who hate Superman and want revenge. I will say to this narrative, I won't play against OCs, unless they are female villain OCs. Also throw me a villain that's more interesting than the basic Harley Quinns or Poison Ivy, find someone who's different and interesting, or mix it up with the Injustice Storylines. I could see these are more one-shot storylines, but I'll love you forever if you can make a greater plot with me out of that.​
MCU: I love the marvel universe, and would love to play Scarlet Witch, Elektra, Maria Hill, Jubilee, Black Cat, or Gwen Stacy (either as Gwen or Spidergwen). Similar to the DC situation, I want to play them against villains in the good old villain trope, but I'd also be open to heroes of grey and more twisted relationships with an older mentor maybe taking advantage of a younger character, or a romantic relationship with Nick Fury & Maria Hill which has it's own issues in the idea of Nick being her direct supervisor and so much older. I'll also say I'd be open to something similar to that for the DC comics. I'm also a fan of the idea that maybe S.H.I.E.L.D. and their entire like, Hydra gang on the inside could present opportunity to compromise heroes, or at the least, mislead a villain like Black Cat into thinking that the Good Guys who caught her are punishing her in the way they do. I won't play against OCs, unless they are female villain OCs.
Game of Thrones: I love Sansa Stark and would do anything to play her in a variety of storylines. Just give me an option and I'll be down for it, whether it be that Jon sends Sansa to greet Danaerys and represent him, to Cersei taking a more direct interest in Sansa's upbringing, to the Hound's loyalty and like of her transcending into something else, or even the scenario that Baelish got what he wanted, to maybe a character who never met her and an entirely different AU that Sansa was already engaged/promised to someone before Joffrey came along. I'd also be open to playing Catelyn Stark, or Elia Martell as she was back in the day.
Celebrities: This one's a little harder, because it's not a straight up fandom but I am dying to play as someone like Kylie Jenner or Taylor Swift. But anyways, I don't have a strong plot for this one, but I want to play as a controversial celebrity, but someone who isn't as easily liked. I'd prefer to play them against another, popular celebrity, and not an OC, unless you have a strong plot.​
Other Fandoms: I don't have particularly strong ideas or wants in any other fandom, which is why they aren't listed. If you're interested in another fandom, you can ask me. I love Disney. I know classic animes and popular ones like Voltron, Sailor Moon, etc, am fairly caught up on most CW TV Shows and Netflix shows, and may or may not know a movie especially if it's popular, like Star Wars/Star Trek, or cartoons. The one fandom I can guarantee I know nothing about is video games. If you want to use a setting, then fine, but I can't play canons in video game scenarios. Again, just ask if I know a thing and we can go from there!
Original Ideas:
The Bed & Breakfast: So MC inherits a B&B from an aging relative, in a city she's never heard of before. With life not really going well for her, she decides to try her hand at this B&B thing, despite not having relevant experience. So she moves to the South, to a small town filled with secrecy to run this B&B. From here we can go in different directions, with something more mysterious and spooky like the town/B&B being haunted or filled with vampires/werewolves and the like, or we can go for something more realistic, like the person that was meant to take over the B&B being hurt and vengeful over the idea that they've lost the B&B to this city-slicking stranger. I have a variety of ideas, actually, so reach out to me about this idea and let me know if you want a more Supernatural avenue or something more realistic, but I want to play around with the small city and a stranger avenue.
Feel free to bring any ideas of yours to me! Hopefully we can make something up!

Back
Top Bottom