Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Love in Exotic Lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryluvah

Planetoid
A man is traveling to a land far from his own, a land that many consider to be one of the cradles of human civilization. He's been sent there as an ambassador by his government in order to create lucrative cultural and economic ties with the people of this land. His government even encourages him to take part in the local customs to learn as much as he can and bring the information back in a report when he returns home. However, the line between business and pleasure begins to blur when his friendly tour guide takes him to a less reputable part of the capital city, where they step inside a smoky, dimly lit backroom to see a host of scantily clad, veiled,feminine, young men dancing to entertain a group of wealthy older men. He turns to his guide, who assures him that if one is to understand their culture, he must take part in this lewd, but very honored tradition that goes back centuries. Despite his misgivings, the man keeps in mind why he's hear, and allows him to be led awayby a particularly beautiful young man.

I know this is a rather odd idea, but it was inspired by a lewd picture of Gerudo Link from Breath of the Wild that I saw, for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, here's a reference: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2615/7e5fbc6f35a2acd3b708a5f8766dece4.jpeg?2905448 however, we can make changes to the character's appearance if you can find one that's similar to the one I provided. I'm going to hazard a guess that this might be a one shot type of idea, however if you'd like we can have it go a bit deeper by having the dancer sold to the man and having the dancer be brought back to his home land, where he's treated as something of an exotic spectacle.

As for kinks, I would like to include cross dressing, face sitting, anal, rimming, and spanking, but that is open for debate too. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send me a message to let me know, and thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom