Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check: Monster Hunter GXXX

Is this interesting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but I don't have the games ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
The Guild is based on ensuring that the balance of nature isn't disturbed while keeping civilization safe. The Hunters are affiliated with the Guild, and usually they follow the rules.

A group of female Hunters however, have gotten bored, and decide to delve into a hidden underworld of the Guild. Led by the lecherous Mayumi, these girls will experience very unique quests, usually being quite erotic. The team is known as the Great Explorers, or GXXX as they'll soon be called.

Basically, this is story oriented, but will be tied to the actual game series.
How? By doing a quest in game, the outcome of a game hunt affects the story. For example, if you get a KO in game, your character in the story loses some armor. If quest fail, your character will be knocked out and will experience a "penalty" at Mayumi's hands.

The eroticism will strictly be between only the hunters as I doubt many want to deal with monster/hunter sex, but would change that if everyone wants that. The pairings will be mostly FxF or FutaxF. I'll be Mayumi, who is a Futa. I am looking for at least three others, but the more the merrier. I'll have two divisions set up, one for MH World Players and MH Generations Ultimate for the other. That way we each know what game we play. I'll fall under the MHGU division exclusively. Unless there's other GU players here, I'll be playing an advisor role for the World Players.

This is still under construction, but I am open to any suggestions. And for the record, for the story, it doesn't matter which game you play, so long as you have another member who is playing the same game and hunts with you.

For kinks, we have for certain: exhibitionism, public sex, slutty clothing, humiliation, bondage, and for those interested, consensual master/slave. Other kinks will depend on who joins.

Here's Mayumi's profile

Weapon: Gunlance
Style: Aerial
Dislikes: Insect Glaive boasting, being ridiculed for what she likes, Rajang
Goal: To find a willing slave or two
Bio: A hunter who is driven by her perverted desires, she has decided to start an all female group who have grown tired of the tedium of hunting normally, partly to satisfy her lust. Acting as an advisor mainly, even though she never done it before. She only hunts if she's bored, but has a hobby of working on her gear made from Deviant Monsters by hunting them for materials. Has trauma of being decimated by Rajang, referred to as the Hell Monkey by her.

Back
Top Bottom