Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Desires of a Kidnapper (cc and Johnizbeast)

Riven was happy they didnt say anything about the gun or the man. He did not feel like delving into is darker dealings just yet. After all, the two sisters just got here. Anyways, it would be easier for them, especially Selena not knowing that he was a previous crime lord. Though soon sapphire was asking him about helping her family out and Rivan smiled. He then leaned in and gave his new wife a kiss on the cheek before giving her a playful lick. "I will happily send some extra funds to your family." Rivan replied to his wife. Anyways it was in his style to send the family of the women he just kidnapped a gift.

Selena then spoke up suggesting they send the food instead. Rivan turned his attention to his other wife and smiled. "What a wonderful idea, we should send them some food as well as money. Such a smart young tiger I have here" Rivan replied to Selena. He then leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek to before gently nuzzling his cheek against the spot he had just kissed. With that he closed his eyes and put his arms around each of his wives as the movie continued to play.

As the movie played he continued to rest his eyes, an arm around each of his women. "Tell me ladies, what are some of the things you have always wanted to do and places always wanted to go?" He asked them.

Sapphire and Selina purred both from the kissess, though each had a different reaction, such as Phyre getting a lick, where her sister was nuzzled where she had been kissed on the cheek. But when the question had been asked of where they would go. As they relaxed into the arms of their mate. It was Sapphire who spoke up slightly as she thought. "I suppose being the more adventurous one in my family I think I always wanted to travel and look for undiscovered treasures or maybe discover a fossil or too. That no one else has found or at the very least prove that are some beings that still exist even if we claim they have long gone extinct."

Selina thought about the places they had heard of. "Oh I don't know I think I always wanted a to see the pyrmaids myself and maybe look at some of the old manuscripts of what inspired the anients to come up with some of their folk lore. And visitiing some of the museums would be nice too." Of course neither one had ever thought a muesuem would hold much interest for those who dealt with crime, but it did happen that mesumes and old artifacts were often a favorite place for any criminal to target.

Back
Top Bottom