Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Desires of a Kidnapper (cc and Johnizbeast)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Name: Selina Charm
Height: 5ft 9inches
Race: Tigress
Body Type: Curvy
Cup Size: B (but will later expand to double ds)
Bio: She had went to the mall with her sister, to go clothes shopping and though they often didn't get alone her sister wanted to prepare her younger one for the large world and so made her tag along to look at some very interesting sexy dressess that would both fit and lure males to them at some point. Though she herself was hessitant and shy about such actions having never dated yet because of her young age.
Appearence: Selina Charm

Name: Sapphire Charm aka Phyre for short
Hight: 6ft 2inches
Race: Liger
Cup Size: E
Bio: While out shopping with her young sister, who as pur tradition were left alone incase someone came by to steal them or kidnap them. She was teaching her sister about what to wear to impress any males for the wide world when a stranger approached them, altering their lives considerably. Though she has a more evil personality she does love her sister and would do anything to protect her. But secretly she is looking forward to being kidnapped an bred by a stranger.
Appearance: Sapphire Charm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selina sighed softly as she was dragged into the more exotic section of the mall with her sister, leading the way. Explaining to her young mind that she needed to have some dressess that would attract males to them else they would never find mates or get kidnapped as was the tradition when families were not doing well. Which is why they were actually left on their own at this moment with their parents and other sibblings pretending to ignore them. "But sis I am too shy to want to know about that kind of stuff, besides even though some of these dressess are really pretty I doubt I'll find one that I like well enough. Besides I would rather look at jewelry thats much more fun for me to look at."

Sapphire or Phyre as she let Selina call her on occassion, growled low in her throat. "Look sister, if we don't catch a male soon, mom and dad will either have to sell us off to the highest bidder or our family starves. I pick that you and I servive by catching a male. I for one look forward to getting kidnapped by a stranger. Besides we need to look our best in case a male does show an interest in us. And I think I have the perfect outfit for you to wear right here." She picked out a black lacy see through under garment that would make any male water as she placed up against her sister as it was the right size for her. "Now this will invoke naughty thoughts in any male." Though she loved her rocker style look, she could just about pull anything off and it would look great on her. But while she had been speaking to her sister she noticed the approach of a man.

Name: Rivan Alexander
Height: 6'3
Body type: Athletic
Race: Human
Cock size: 14 inches
Appearance: Rivan Alexander

Bio: Rivan dropped out of college at 19, since then he has been tricking investors and organizing bank robbers for the last 10 years. Though he has used alias's and has never been caught, using his keen intellect to get away with everything. Using his fortune Rivan invested in a number of relistate such as apartments and luxury suites. Though he has not found a women yet, that is because he has been waiting for the right time to kidnap some young furry girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rivan was walking through the mall looking for a young fur girl to kidnap. He was dressed in a fine tuxedo, and wearing an expensive watch. He even had a limo outside waiting as he planned on using it for the kidnapping. He knew with his Wiley charm, good looks and brains he could easily con a naive young furry into getting into his Limo with him. Once he did they would be all his. He also knew the mall was the perfect place, as that is where many furry's left their children to be kidnapped. It was perfect he had more than enough options to choose from. Most of the choices where basic, and after a couple hours he was starting to get board and thinking about coming back tomorrow.

Then he found the jackpot. He watched as two what he thought where siblings left unattended by their parents and other siblings. A smile come across his face as Rivan had felt like he just hit the lottery. Soon he walked up behind both of them with a big smile on his face and said "Now what are you two young girls doing in a place like this? Though after seeing you close up now I feel silly for asking. I think these clothes would be perfect for both of you, may I ask what your names are." As he spoke Rivan made sure to flash his shiny expensive watch along with his fancy suite. It wasn't just to show off to the girls, but if there parents where checking to make sure he had money to actually look after them they would know he surly did have more than enough. He took a good look at them and saw the clothes they where wearing looked older. A smile then came over his face, he knew they where exactly what he had come looking for.

Last edited:
Selina couldn't help the blush form over her checks at what her sister was saying, and then to have a stranger insinuate that it would also look great on the pair of them. "Oh, well I am not sure I would even want to wear something like that impress anyone. I am not that type of female. Besides it looks too revealing for my tastes." But as she was about to say more, Phyre put a hand against her mouth to prevent her sister to say anything else that would make her look foolish in front of what appeared to be a very well off male.

Sapphire smiled exposing her fangs, her yellow eyes glinting a bit with what she saw of the male stranger before them, and she liked what she saw so far. He was well enough off an that meant he could easily take care of her and her sister. "Thank you I thought the clothes would lure us someone that would be worth our time. Seems I was right on that score. Forgive my sister she is not so keen as to attract a male that would wish to steal her away from our parents. How ever I on the other hand relish such a chance. But as to our names, I am called Sapphire Charm, and my sister is Selina Charm.

I could guess as to what your doing out here, but that is not my place to question, and even if I did that would give up the game that is being played out right about now I think." She was smart enough to know that this man had to be here for one thing only and though her parents and sibblings probbaly had been watching from a distance they would have seen the flash of his suite and watch to know that their daughters were probabbly in good hand or least they would hope so. Little were her parents to know that their daughters had fallen into the hands of a very dangerous element.

Rivan watched as the young tigeress began to blush, a smile remained as his face. It seemed liked she was they shy type, oh he was going to have so much fun bullying her into erotic situations. He listened to her talk and just nodded his head that was until the Liger put her finger on the girls mouth. Now he knew exactly what kind of woman she was to, smart and cunning. One who knew exactly what she wanted.

Though as he listened to Sapphire talk he couldn't help but smile even more. She seemed like she knew exactly what was going on, she was about to be taken and breed by him over and over. Not just that but he could tell she was into it. She seemed like a woman ready to please her man, a kinky Liger ready to get freaky. He loved the Yin and yang thing they had going on, they would make for perfect mates.

Once Sapphire finished talking Rivan said "Well it is nice to meet you Selina and Sapphire, and as for the game... lets just get to the next inning why don't we? Because like you said you have attracted a male. Two beautiful sisters." He replied as he got inbetween them wrapping his arms around each of their waist and holding their sides. "How about this, let me take you girls out in my Limo for some fun?" He said with a sister around each of his arms.

Sapphire smiled at his suggestion of taking them out to his Limo for fun, and then leaned into his ear to give some advice in winning her sister over to him. She wasn't above helping out this man. "That does sound rather exciting how ever I am going to give you some advice in getting my sister to do what you want with her. Her one weakness is very sparkly pretty jewelry so if you want her to do anything for you. Entice her with that, it will gain you some leverage over my sister that you wouldn't be likely to have. Also the only thing I ask is that you arn't too rough with her." She might be an evil female sometimes, but she did have loyalty to her younger sister.

Selina blushed when she found herself held tightly with the man in the middle as if he didn't want them to escape her, and she didn't catch what her sister was telling him either. But when he asked to take them to his lima for some fun. "I guess that couldn't hurt maybe on the way out I'll actually get to see some jewelry this time." Giving her sister a glare sense the last time she wanted to look at jewelry Phyre had managed to side tract her into looking at something else such as some sort of sparkly sequinn dress, that had held her attention at least a little longer than normal.

After listening to Sapphires words he smiled and whispered back "Well you know I am always prepared to shower a woman, I think you know exactly what is happening here. So let me just tell you I have come prepared. Just don't feel ignored, I wasn't prepared for two of you. Though I will make sure to order you one to. Though I have a feeling you will be going first Sapphire." As he said the last thing he moved his hand over Sapphires stomach and rubbed it just to let her know how willing he was to breed her until her belly was nice and full of babies. Though his words about ordering her one sounded cryptic soon she would know what he meant.

As Selina began to talk about Jewelry he started to walk out with them. "Oh you like Jewelry, why don't you reach in my coat pocket that is close to you. You will find something I bet you are really going to like." Rivan told Selina. When she reached into his pocket she would pull out a collar plated in gold, with a big diamond in the center.

Sapphire blushed a deep red when he mentioned that she would more than likely be going first though she had no idea what he meant with his cryptic statement that he would need to order her one too. "I have no problem going first after all I have pretty much figured out what is going on here. But that suits me just fine after all I am a bit more darker minded than my little angel of a sister is."

Selina glanced at him slightly when he mentioned jewelry. "Oh yes I really do like jewelry, I guess I like all the sparkles, and the different colors that can come out of one stone or gem. But I also like how they make me feel." When she did work up the nerve to reach into his pocket she pulled out a golden plated color with a big diamondin the center. "Oh wow that is beautiful." Her eyes were in shock at what she was looking at. But this distracted her enough that she didn't realize they had soon reached the black limo.

As she mentioned her dark mind he couldn't help but smile as thinking about the shackles and leashes he had. Oh these two sisters where going to be so much fun, he would never get tired of going back and forth between them with his cock and pumping them full of his dick milk. Though soon Selina was replying to his comment about Jewelry and he said "Well then your going to love what is in my pocket." He told her, and he was right. She loved it so much that she didn't see the limo.

A butler came and opened up the Limo door for them. As Selina was distracted he turned to Sapphire and said "Get in baby let me put this collar on your sis". He then patted Sapphires ass before sliding his hand up her tail letting her know to get in. He then turned his attention to Selina, and said "Here let me help you with it". He then took the collar and put it onto her neck for her. "There it fits you perfect. I will make sure to shower you in jewels" He told Selena his hands moving down her side to her behind before giving it a nice squeeze. "Now lets go for a ride. Your sister is waiting inside"

Sapphire smiled at his words, an got in even enjoying the slight patting of her ass, and then the sliding of his hand up her tail to let her know to get in the car. Which she did with a low little purr that was low enough that no one else would have picked it up including her sister. While waiting for him to handle her sister and get her into the Limo as well.

Selina watched as he helped put the collar on her. Making her blush a little when he told her how perfect it looked upon her. "Really I'd like to see you do that." Though the mention of showering her of jewels caused the blush go even redder on her face. Before she felt him slide his hands down her sides and then squeeze her behind gently. "Oh okay if my sister is already inside then I guess I shouldn't keep her waiting too long. She gets rather impatient if she has to sit still too long." Then she got up inside the limo without much of a fuss the collar had effectively dazzled her enough that she didn't mind getting into his car which was exactly what had been planned all along.

"Don't worry sweet heart you will get to see a lot of things" He said to her in response. Though when she mentioned her sister didn't like to wait he smiled and said "Thank you for letting me know. Once she climbed in the back of Limo Rivan quickly followed her in. Though he made sure to sit in between the two teens. Wrapping his arms around ether. He had them both now, and they would be taken back to his place. Where they would be breed thoroughly. The Limo door would bot be able to be opened from the inside and the windows where bullet proof even if one of them tried to leave they wouldn't be able to.

As they sat in the Limo Rivan moved one of his hands up into Sapphire's top and began to grab and squeeze her massive breast. "Oh I think you will be able to feed out children well with these huh?" Rivan said to Sapphire. His other hand went down into Silena's pants and he began to feel up her pussy. Things would become very clear to the tigeress now. Soon she would realize as her sister had already known. They have been kidnapped and they would spend the rest of their lives being breed by the man before them as his wives.

Sapphire couldn't help the soft moan that escaped her lips when she felt him squeeze her breast. "Oh I know that I will be able to feed our childern with them. My milk should be quite plentiful once i've been seeded." Of course she was looking forward to it and possible the more darker side of what he could give her. But her eyes were half lidded in pleasure.

Selina jumped when she felt his hand enter down her pants and fondle her pussy. Finally realizing that the man had actually kidnapped her and her sister had let him. She tried to squirm away but all that ended up doing was rubbing her pussy against his seeking hand. Though she had not yet tried to escape from the door because she didn't want to leave her sister behind despite the fact she could hear her moans from what ever he was doing to her.

Rivan smiled at her words and responded saying to Sapphire "That is good to here, though I was thinking I could seed you right now. How about it? You seem like a bad girl, but you need a man to be bad for. So take off your clothes and pull down my pants and let me show you what a bad boy and a bad girl can do together" Rivan then pinched her hard nipple before moving his hand out of her shirt so that Sapphire could get undressed.

How ever his hand didn't leave Selina's pussy. He just kept rubbing it and teasing her. He then leaned over and whispered into Selina's ear saying "I want you to watch closely as I pop your sisters cherry and knock her up. Your next so make sure to take notes" He then gently slid his tongue up the side of Selina's ear.

Sapphire growled low in her throat at that. "Oh I am doing to enjoy this show." Then she slowly began to take her clothes off letting him watch and salviate through the slow strip tease. Once her clothes were gone she fully naked exposing her full breasts to the view of her sister. The nipples peppbled up from the cooler air of the limo. Then she began to work on getting his pants off. Eventually though the latch of his pants frustrated that she just used her sharp claws to slice it off him. "Sorry about your pants but that was faster then having to work it off you." Though her eyes clearly said she wasn't sorry at all for doing that.

Selina shivered when he slide his tounge against her ear. " I don't think I want to take notes over what my sister does." She squirmed again from his hand in her pussy while he teased her down below. Causing her muscles to slightly contract at the strange feeling of being aroused.

"well your not going to have much a choice Selina. How about this, if you behave I will get you a fancy bracelet." Rivan said to Selina as he continued to rub her pussy. Though his attention was soon turn to Sapphire who was starting to get undressed. He watched as Sapphire took off all her clothes licking his lips in excitement as he watched Sapphire's nipples get nice and hard. His cock that was already getting hard was now fully erect after watching the sexy strip tease that she gave him.

When she struggled to take off his pants he smiled letting her figure it out as he continued to molest Selina. Though soon it seemed that Sapphire had a wonderful idea and just ripped his pants right open. When she did all 14 inches of his erect cock where standing up straight "Mmmmm I love a nice sex hungry girl. Why don't you use that nice long tongue of yours and prep my cock for entry into your cunt." He said one of his hands still down Selina's pants, though Sapphire still had his full attention.

Sapphire licked her lips at what he was telling her to do for him. "Oh I will most certainly enjoy that as much as you." Came the low growling purr of her words. Before she leaned down enough to slip her mouth onto his cock, and began to suck him off with her mouth and used her tongue to curl around and squeeze it. While her hands went straight to where his sacks were covered and lightly squeezed them. She was no stranger to fooling around in a car though it had never gotten any further than that. Sense the boys she had been with hadn't wanted to commit to kidnapping her as the tradition so she'd ended up dumping them rather fast.

Selina blinked slightly when he told her that if she behaved he would promise to get her a fancy bracelet. That had her stop trying to get away from his hand at the moment. But she still wouldn't look at what her sister was doing. Or at least what he was doing to her sister. Was it possible she just didn't want to know, or perhasp the act scared her far more than she was letting on.

"I look forward to it" Rivan replied to Sapphire before she went down on him. As he felt Sapphire's lips wrap around his cock, RIvan let out a sigh of relief. Her mouth felt so good on his cock, it didn't take to long for him to start to moan out. Though soon Sapphire had wrapped her tongue around his hard cock. He couldn't help but moan out even louder as she squeezed his balls and jacked him off with her tongue. "Oh Shit! Thats it! Baby!" Rivan moaned out as he put a hand on the back of Sapphires head scratching behind her ear as she blew him. She deserved a good ear scratch after all, she was doing such a good job to please her man.

Sapphire was giving such a great blow job he didn't want Selina to miss it. He wanted to make sure she would have just as much skill as her sister. so he took his hand out of her panties for a second to turn her head to look at her sister. "Watch... your sister is fucking amazing! I want you to be able to suck like this one day to!" He moaned to Selina.

Sapphire began to increase the speed and pressure of her blow job on Rivan. Hearing his moans only spurned her on to more. Letting her fangs graze certain spots against his cock. Only to let out a small purr when she felt him scratching her ears which vibrated her vocal cords. Which in turn let some of the vibration hit his cock in a few spots.

Selina had wanted to not watch what was going on, and she let out a low hiss at that the fact he forced her to turn her head and look. Sure she might have been curious but she had no desire to see her sister giving him a blow job. "I might have been curious over such things, but I've no desire to watch and see my sister do that to you." She wasn't happy at all her tail began to flick harder showing that a bit of a temper was starting to take hold on her. The tiger in her was waking up.

"Oh Selina, you need to learn to relax..." He said to her as she hissed and growled at him. Riven moved his hand to the back of her head and began to scratch behind her ear gently to try and get her to relax as Sapphire blew him. Though had now filled up the backseat of the limo, Riven greatly enjoying the work.

Riven was getting close to cumming, Sapphire was giving him a fucking great blow job. He tongue and mouth work in unison with each other to give him the most erotic feeling. As Sapphire gave him the best blow job of his life, Rivan couldn't help but know he had made the right decision to kidnap them. "OH HERE I COME BABY!" He moaned out loudly as he exploded into Sapphire's mouth with a thick hot load of his cock cream.

Selina's temper faded when she felt him scratch her ears, and that caused a low rumbling pur to spill from her lips, now that she rather enjoyed and that caused her tale to stop twitching so hard due to her emtions getting the better of her.

Sapphire purred louder when she heard him moan out that he was going to blow his load, and she swallowed every drop of it, only slowly starting to ease off him, and lick his head to clean it off, with a small smirk as she licked the last remaining drops from her mouth. "Now that was very satisfactory and yummy." Her eyes were glowing with her pleasure an what she had been given as a reward from it.

As Sapphire swallowed his load hole he began to pant softly. Watching as she licked him clean with that long rough tongue of hers. "Such a good girl, I am glad you like it baby" He replied to her. Rivan then patted his lap and said "Now get up on my lap and lets mate baby, come on, I want to pump your tummy full of my seed" Watching this sexy erotic Liger, Rivan couldn't help but be turned on like no other. He couldn't wait to feel that tight pussy, especially since he would be spending the rest of his life nutting inside it.

Rivan could tell that Selina was calming down so he leaned over and whispered into her ear saying "Don't worry your next baby. So just relax" Though as he did he gently rubbed behind her ear.

Sapphire smiled at that, and slowly got onto his lap. "And I look forward to you filling my body with your warm, hot seed. I am sure it won't take long to see my body rippen with your offspring inside of me." Of course she wouldn't question what he would do with the babies after they were grown up enough to look after themselves. But she had a feeling she would probably find out one way or another.

Selina had started to relax with with the scattching of her ears, until she heard him say that she was next, after her sister was done. But though she could only admit to herself that she was still frightened, the pleasure of having her ears still being messed didn't allow her to think for long over that.

As Sapphire began to climb up on his lap he gave he a naughty wink, watching as her hot body prepared to take him. Though before he could give Sapphire his full attention he turned to Selina and said "I am going to give your sister my full attention until we are done, I want to make sure my first time with both of you is special". He then moved his hand from Selina's ear and put both of his hands on Sapphire's hips as she rested in his lap.

"Don't worry I will take good care of our offspring. All of them, I plan on knocking you up every chance I get baby. You and your sister" Rivan said as he grabbed his cock and lined it up with Sapphire's wet entrance. He then thrusted his hips upwards until he was all the way up inside of Sapphire's tight cunt. "OH SHIT THAT IS A GOOD PUSSY! ITS SO FUCKING WARM!!!" He moaned out as his cock was swallowed whole by Sapphire's pussy.

Selina was glad he was going to finally give all of his attention to her sister, but though he had made her look the first time, she decided she would rather look out the window while he was busy her sister. Besides she knew that she would find out soon enough what he was going to do to her. She didn't need to watch that happen in front of her.

Sapphire smiled and exposing her fangs as she began to ride him. "Oh that is good to know that you will take care of us and our babies that you sire within us. Of course it is warm it is part of my body we felines do maintain a higher body tempture than most humans you know." A low purr rumbled from the back of her throat while she allowed her hands to lightly touch Riven.

"OH yes! I have heard that was the case with your kins body heat, but I have never felt it like this before! It is a wonderful surprise!" Rivan moaned out as she started to ride him. While she pumped her hips around on his big cock Rivan just leaned back holding onto her hips. He wanted to watch those big breast of hers bounce up and down as Sapphire worked her hips on his lap. "That's it baby! Work those Hips! I will never get tired of watching this baby!" Rivan said as his moans filled up the back of the Limo again. Even if Selina wanted to Ignore them it had to be hard with all the noise they where making.

Sapphire smiled at the encouragements she heard from. Working herself as she rode him hard and fast. Feeling her muscles start to tighten again even though she knew that she would need to hold off until he could cum within her body. "Oh that is a good thing because I know I am not going to grow tired of this."

Selina did have a hard time ignoring the sounds but she tried her best, even though she would have prefered to have been in another room far away from what was going in the back of the limo. She wished that the male could have at least waited until they got to his home. At least then she might have had a little space to herself without having to hear what was going on around her.

Back
Top Bottom