Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fracturing Ambition (Master/slave oriented)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
I'm itching to do this kind of roleplay after it popped into my head, which is corruption with a twist. Here's the base idea.

A kind, gentle guy is constantly bullied a lot by a girl. Being the daughter of the superintendent of the school they're at, she's untouchable. But the girl has a secret, she secretly wishes for the boy to make her his slave. She feels by pushing him, she could bring that side out. But when he finally snaps, will it be worth it and she'd help him embrace the role and corrupting him further? Or will it all come crashing down for naught?

This could be potentially dark, but the smut-plot ratio would be at least 60-40, and I'm open to any kinks you want to have included, including some extreme ones. Some that I'd want to include will be humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, and public sex.
Only limits are death, bloodplay, gore, and anything belonging in the toilet.

I can do a variation of this where it's multiple bullies, but they're all women.(I am heterosexual) I am more of a matcher, but I do try to write at least two paragraphs. And greatly prefer if you are a female IRL to make this more genuine. Put PuToTyra in the first sentence so I know you read this. I expect commitment, as this is longterm, but if you don't start in a week if you agreed to it, I'll drop you and move on unless you warn me ahead of time. Two weeks for a response.

If interested or have any questions, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom