Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A bunch of fantasy, sci-fi and anime stuff mashed together.

Bone_King

Star
Exactly what it the title says. I imagine how this happens is a collision and fusion of a bunch of parallel and earth-like worlds. And in this new world of knights, magical girls, giant robots, super heroes and the like, a culmination of all sorts of darkness is brewing. So any takers for my loose idea?

I think this idea could be helped with a bit more refinement. What would I expect as a player to happen in this game?

I think this idea could be helped with a bit more refinement. What would I expect as a player to happen in this game?
As said, Loose idea, mostly spurred on by thread limit. Well, as a player, Expect a likelihood of a good amount of smut, but I do intend there to be at least a decent story, facing down a new god of destruction, evil,etc. I will do my best to keep on top of things, but RL can be evil like that.

Well, think this is enough. I'll get started on a formal write up. Any possibility of a sticky post?

Crash Creation
Plot:No one is quite sure how it happened. Some say natural dimensional barrier decay, Some sort of bomb, Act of the gods, or another of a million conspiracy theories, but the results are the same. The Earth has seen a radical change from the world as we know it, due to a fusion of multiple versions of earth r the equivalent, into one planet and dimension. Due to the shifts in geography, with the continents now either part of a giant, pangea like continent, or the smaller ones in the formation of a set of wings. Upon these lands, and in a few of the larger channels and ocean surrounding the land, with a whole smattering of space stations of various types in orbit. The inhabitants now range from Knights to Superheroes to Giant robots and many more. These types all appearing together suddenly, causing extreme chaos and breaking down of most nations states, only for new ones to eventually rise from the ashes. However, the troubles are from over. A new entity of chaos, born from the fusion, threatens to end the world. And now, it is up a group of heroes from the various nations to stop it, and see actual peace comes to the world.

Back
Top Bottom