Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A princess and her Guardian

Braiddan

Star
The crimson rays of the sun sputter their last dieing gasp of light before they dip below the horizon, and the darkness of night begins to once more take possession of the sky. Finally, the end of this rather eventful day had come. Well, at least it was eventful for a young knight named Asher. For the past few seasons, the kind had deliberated over the tough decision of choosing a new guardian for his darling princess. It could be said that the princess had a magical secret, but in the town it was nothing close to a secret. The princess had the ability to grant wishes, though there was always a side effect from each wish. Losing the princess would be a devastating blow to the morale of the kingdom. She was considered a goddess in the town, and if the information of her powers were to fall upon the wrong ears. There would either be an attempt on her life or an attempt at kidnapping the young woman. That was why the king chose a guardian for her, a man to pull her away from the eyes of the audience if she happens to feel weak. But there was another perk to taking up the job, if the guardian so chooses, he could have the princess as his mate.

That fact had men from every end of town appearing to try and coerce the king into giving them the job. Which all the competition, it came as a shock to Asher when the king wished to speak with him privately to tell him he got the job. He was young, barely a day past twenty three, just rising from the rank of Squire. Asher did not know how the princess would receive him though, from passing ladies he had heard that he was attractive, with his blonde hair, the shade of a ripe ear of corn. His eyes the dull green hue of a blade of grass. He stood at exactly six foot, and he had the build one would usually receive from years of knight training. But he considered his looks a little too plain compared to the likes of a princess, especially one with the goddess status.

Asher received directions from the king to the princess' private chambers. The place she could escape to after a long day of granting wishes. Asher went ahead and stepped into the chambers as ordered to tell her about his promotion personally. Of course, he still wasn't sure about how positive her reaction would be.

Junko woke up, her sight was gone for a few hours, the last wish she granted did that effect on her. She sighed as she felt the bed where she was in. The soft sheets of her bed covered her almost naked body. She s tood and grabbed her cane, walking with her cane that she used when such thing happened. She walked where she kept the water, grabbed the glass placing a finger inside and filled the glass with water, as soon as the water filled half of her finger she stopped and drank it. She was praised as a goddess but she really did not wanted so much attention, her powers were discovered by accident and now she was cursed for life. Not really knowing what else to do she simply let the king do as he wanted and obey his command.

It was time for the king to choose her a lover, a guardian. There had been several attempts on her life, she almost got slashed one day. All attempts were taken care off and nobody knew anything. Her gift had brought her happiness in knowing she was helping somebody but sadness as it affected her own life. Because of that a guardian was appointed to be her friend and lover, the bad thing was she was not supposed to say no to any wish or order the guardian had. She sighed as she heard a person on the other side of the door, because her vision was gone her scent of hearing had been doubled. She took a deep breath and smiled, “Come inside, guardian”.

Once he heard her invite him in, Asher stepped into her chambers. It seemed the last wish had taken it's toll on her, he had been told of that, and many other things that the king did not even tell the knights about. “I suppose you have heard the news then, Milady.” Though it seemed now that he was at least her equal, he still had the etiquette that knights usually shown toward the princess. He would probably have to break those habits soon, since it also seemed he was more than her guardian. He looked about the chambers, only the king himself was allowed to go into the room, so this was his first time seeing the place. Asher finally stepped beyond the door way and closed the door behind him.

“Are you in need of any assistance?”He asked her, it was obvious that she had trouble seeing at the moment. Despite that, the woman was still positively radiant. He still found himself doubting the reality of this, almost figuring this some dream. But there was a lot of evidence proving otherwise. And some more deviant thoughts crept through his mind once he realized what he had.

She heard footsteps enter the room, she figured it was the guardians since the king's footsteps she could identify. She closed her eyes and nodded, "Good day guardian". She was quite the queen, long white hair, blue eyes, great shaped breasts and ass, the gods had given her everything she wanted. She drank another sip of her water and nodded, "What I wish is to see you, but seeing that is impossible anytime soon I guess I can meet you, what is your name guardian". She took another sip of her water and smiled, she hated when she lost a the sight of speech it was almost impossible to do anything but sit there.

She did not really know who he was like, but the voice could tell a lot of things. She smiled and sighed, "I been blind for almost three hours, the wish was not that great so my sight should be returning anytime soon". She smiled and everybody could see her eyes were white, obviously she was blind. Little by little the normal color started to appear on her eyes and her sight was begining to recover.

Asher's green hues scanned over he lovely form. She was definitely a stunning woman, he certainly wanted to know her in many ways. "My name is Asher." His name was not very common in the kingdom until thirty years ago when the S.O.F.I Republic became part of the kingdom. He brushed his golden locks back with his hand, his nervousness around the princess was still quite noticeable.

Finally he noticed that the woman's eyes were beginning to change in shade. From what he guessed, that was a sign of her sight returning. He didn't know how long it would take for her sight to fully return to her. "So does every wish have an effect like that on you?" He asked curiously, sure he had wishes, but he didn't want to over work her abilities.

She nodded and sighed, "I am Kathleen, as you may very well know sir". She sighed as she stood up walking to the window, finding the lock and opening it. The rush of air hit her face as she closed her eyes feeling it. She sighed as she opened her eyes again, her vision was returning she could see but blurry. She sat near the window and could hear people going about their lives, she did not cared much about those people, they seemed happy. She sighed and nodded, "Every wish has it's cost, I do not know the cost until I grant the wish, for me to be blind I had to cure a little boy of a mortal sickness, and I got blind. Mostly is what would happen to me that worries me, I might end up being dead because I grant a wish, that is why I am very picky about who I grant, and most people go home disappointed. One time I was out of it for a month, the wish was bring a dead child back to the hands of her mother.

"Well, wishes are dangerous business. That is what my mother told me all the time at least. "Asher replied. His mother was a rather superstitious woman, nothing came for free, there was always a loss. But he knew why the princess even participated in the wish granting, her father practically forced her to. "Well, you understand what wishes do to you more than anyone else, they shouldn't be too angry about it. " He said as he fallowed her out to the window and rested his hand upon her shoulder.

She nodded and smiled, her sight came back, "I am alright now, I can see". She smiled standing up and looking at him, he had a rather anxious expression on his face,"you do not need to be so anxious, I will not bite you, unless you want me to, you are my lover now and my guardian, I guess we cannot be too formal". She smiled stretching out and going to the bed taking off her clothes and putting a big shirt, she did not cared if he saw her, she learned from very little that her love should see every part of her, know her in and out.;

Seeing her remove her clothing and changing into her night apparel, Asher's tongue slid over his bottom lip. But it seemed his eyes tried to soak in as much as possible. The curves of her body, the shimmer of her skin. He seemed to memorize how her body looked, and stored it in the back of his mind. Of course, seeing that he was now her life partner, so to speak, he was going to see all of her more often, and beyond that. He felt a tightening in his trousers, he definitely liked what he saw. "I know, it just takes some getting used to. Yesterday I was simply one of your father's knight"

Back
Top Bottom