Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good fandoms

FrostedVoid

Meteorite
Hey, I'm FrostedVoid, and I'm a whore for a good fandom rp.

For general reference, my only hard limits being vore,scat, etc. No bathroom stuff.

Here are the fandoms that I'm familiar with, and would love to have an rp on. Keep in mind that any of these could be done involving canon characters or OC's:

(Fandoms that I am excited to do the most will be given the most stars)

Kill la Kill*
Harry Potter
Panty and Stocking
Teen Titans
Batman**
Soul Eater***
Adventure time
Katawa Shoujo*
Fallout
Berserk*************
Akira*
I love yoo
Cowboy Bebop
MLP
Angel Beats
Saga of Tanya the evil*****
Hellsing
Attack on Titan
Ergo Proxy
The Witcher
Star Wars
Doctor Who
Black Lagoon***
Tokyo Ghoul
Watamote**
Amagami SS
Lupin the 3rd
Zootopia
Overwatch
The last of us*
Dishonored**
Ghost in the Shell (anime)****
Legend of Zelda***

I'll add more here as I think of them.

I will do MxM, MxF, FxF, MxFuta, FxFuta, and so forth. The gender pairing does not matter to me. I only ask that if you decide to make an OC for one of these fandoms, make them a character that fits into the setting of the series and is not a Mary Sue. If you're able to play as a canon character, that's cool too. Just stay faithful, and understand who you're actually playing as.

Here's some more info about myself and my rp style:

I usually write 2-4 paragraphs per post, I also post several times a day if possible. I'm not really interested in an rp where I have to wait for more than a day to get a response. That doesn't mean you can't take a break if you want, but let me know so I'm not waiting around for something that's not coming.

I also ask that your replies are important more than anything else. Detail is great but in the end I would love to receive a reply that progresses things or causes something to change directions. It seems far too often I'm left doing all of the plot and story by myself, and my partners merely respond to it with a brief character monologue or something. I want this to be a co-op writing experience, one that you contribute to just as much as myself. Surprises are ok! Plot twists and unexpected outcomes are what makes stories interesting! If something catches me off guard too much I'll let you know, don't worry about it. If I wanted to write a book explaining literally everything except a single character's thoughts and actions... actually I wouldn't. Would you?

The above also extends to the planning phase before we get started. Please don't just say "let's do MxF." or anything similar. Come with a remote idea of what you're looking for in the rp. Beyond it being MxF, are there any characters/archetypes you haven't tried out yet? I don't think this is asking for much, it just helps move things along during planning because we now havea goal we can both see. I'm open to new ideas and directions entirely, so I hate feeling like I'm dictating everything about the setup.

Back
Top Bottom