Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone interested in playing as a defeated powerful female character ?

Bondage man

Super-Earth
Hey, this is my second post, and it can be the updated version of my first post. This is Steve and I want to find some female to play as powerful characters, like superheroine, female agents, soldiers and so on. Here is some of my plot, I'll update it when I have time.

1. A group of soldiers was ambushed by the enemy, and most of them are dead. But there was only one female soldier survives. She tries to escape, but it fails. So she becomes the captive of her enemy. And when they arrive their base, she knows not only pain is waiting for her, but also terror, and unknown faith. They torture her not only for intel, but mostly for fun.

2. A young agent was assigned a mission to undercover in a suspect firm. The police thinks this firm is involved in slavery. But her cover is blown when her investigation is almost finish. So she becomes the captive, or maybe the new sex slave.

3. A female police officer just receive a call from an abandon building, a girl said a crazy man is going to kill her. But when she arrives that building, she notices it's a trap for her. The teenagers from gang capture her. And they decide to do something fun on her.

4. Now with a new idea: female soldier being captured by native people in jungle. A female soldier is assigned to protect a group of explorers in the group. As most of the group members are girls, so they need protection. But what's worse is that this soldier get lost in the jungle, and can't find the group. What's worse, lots of the native people just wait her to fall into their trap.

5.Superheroine want to capture a villain, but just walk into his trap and become his captive. ( Really looking for people to play as superheroine. )

( I don't know why, just feel extremely interested about white girl being captured by native people in jungle these days. Can anyone recommend some movies have the similar plot to me ?)

My kinks: rape, bondage. And I'm open to most of things and I only have few limits. If you're interested in them, you can send me a PM and we can start a discussion of the plot.

Jungle themed roleplay: A female adventurer ( or a group of them) captured by the tribes while exploring the jungle. ( I still have something to add on this plot, but I'm pretty craving about this one. )

Another jungle themed: A young female agent ( or soldier ) just assigned for a mission to capture a dangerous terrorist or enemy. He is hiding in the jungle for few years. And our brave heroine is going to capture him alone ( or with a group of people). But sadly, this group of people is being haunted by the tribe and all of them become the tribes' captive. What's worse, when they arrive the camp, they found the leader of these tribes is just that bad guy. What is he going to do to them ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom