Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight and The Neko (JohnizBeast and CatclawFyreHeart)

"Of course I do, I have to make sure to take care of my precious kitty" Drakken replied to Gingers comment. As the tentacle ravaged her pussy the meat moved around on her stomach from the powerful thrust. Drakken himself couldn't help but moan out, as the pleasure from the tentacle was being transferred back to his member. Looking up to Ginger he moaned out saying "Oh baby I am going to cum!! Its to fucking good!!"

Ginger weakly grinned at that exposing her fangs. "You are not the only one reaching their peak love. You thrust any harder into me, and I will not be able to hold back the orgasm that is gaining strength inside of me." But even as she said it her words came out breathlessly as her body ripppled from the intense pleasure. Until finally her hold broke on holding back the orgasm that roared through her as she cried out as her body arched from it. Causing the meat to move even more on her stomach.

Drakken could see the weak look on her face, it seemed all the sex was taking a toll on her. Though soon Ginger came all over the tentacle and Drakken responded by cumming as well, pumping cum up into her pussy. As he did he moaned out into her tummy until he was breathing heavy. He then began to eat up the rest of the meat on her stomach. Once it was all gone he used his tongue to clean off the gravy that was left over making sure to lick her stomach and breast clean like a cat hoping he could make his kitty pur.

Ginger didn't realize it at the time, but it seemed like her body had changed to take in nutrients from the tentacle that had cum inside of her. As if her body had completely assborbed the seed that had been spilled into her. It was a different way of eating food. But still that didn't mean she couldn't still gain additional nutrients from actual food, it was just more of a higher process for her body to take in. Eating normal food would take more energy to digest as well as fuel the development of the offspring inside of her. So a direct injection from the orange tentacle actually helped her far more than she realized. She shivered and purred loudly when she felt him licking the gravy off her body, making her clean again even as it caused the nipples on her breast to harden.

It was no surprise that his cum was being used as nutrition and absorbed by her body. It had his magic inside of it, and surely their children would be mages like him. So his cum provided not just nutrition for her and the babies but also magic for them. He could sense her body taking in his seed, so he knew he would have to provide her with lots of cum in order to make sure her body was provided with enough of what it needed.

After he finished cleaning up her body Drakken crawled onto the bed with her and said "Now would you like to try having dinner on me?"

Ginger smiled softly at the mention of eating dinner of his delicious body. "Oh I think that I would enjoy that my love. Besides now that you had your meal on me. I think it is only fair that I take mine on you as well." Her eyes glittered wickedly at that. By now her portion of the food should have cooled considerbly so that it wouldn't burn him. But she knew that he'd had to use some of his magic ot make sure the food hadn't burned her skin or anything of that nature.

"Of course my love, please don't hold back either, I cannot wait to feel your tongue all over my body... I just hope I am as delicious as you are. It would be a shame if you couldn't enjoy your meal as much as I did mine" Drakken replied to Ginger as he laid on his back his cock already erect from having his tongue all over her wonderful body. It seemed Ginger had a keen sense as well, she was right to think he was using his magic to protect her from the heat of the food. He would also use his magic to protect her, she was his mate, the mother of his children and his lover.

"Please don't hold back on my part you can start anytime" he said motioning to the cart of food next to the bed letting Ginger know he was ready to be her plate.

Ginger smiled at that. "Oh yes I will start now. " Then she turned and browsed the cart, there was her portion of the meal so she knew her portion had considerable time to cool off and wouldn't burn her mate and lover." So she placed the steak in the middle of his stomache, and drizzled the gravy on it. Once she had done that, she began to eat off him. Enjoying the meal though she was a bit nicer and didn't get him nearly as dirty as he had her. Besides she was saving the best thing for last. And her eyes glinted a bit at that.

Drakken couldn't help but lick his lips as he watched ginger place the steak on his stomach. Soon she was pouring the gravy onto his muscular abs and Drakken sighed happily before saying "Thats my girl, put as much on as you want, I promise it will take good" When she began to eat off him, Drakken's cock twitched in delight. "Oh lover your mouth feels so good on my body your making my groin ache for attention" Drakken said, every nibble of the steak pushing him to want more and more. Though that was the point of this, to push and tease him.

Ginger smiled at that. "Oh and it does taste wonderful my love." But she couldn't help the grin that was on her face when he told her that his groin was aching for attention. "Oh don't worry I intend something special for that area once I am done with my meal." After she finished eating the whole steak. She then began to drizzl the last of the desert on his groin area. "Now for my desert my love, and this going to give us both great pleasure." Licking and nippling the chocolate and whip cream off his groin area, she could tell her teasing would likely push him over the edge or possibly give her what she wanted a blow job she would have to give him in order to give him some relief from the torment of what she was now doing to him.

Back
Top Bottom