Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Venom

IXJostriuzXI

Meteorite
*Slightly NSFW*
A Venomous Situation

Black, skin tight flesh laced around muscles. Pulsing, throbbing from the physical activity that took place seconds ago, the alien suit seemed to breathe with it's owner. Shining in the reflection from the cities heavy, thunderous rain, was the dark incarnation of villainy. Large, evil, aggressive, and relentless in his stalking, he finally found and overwhelmed his prey. On her back, defeated, bruised, wounded, any form of injury that could be incurred was displayed from the effects of the fighting. There was blood, a lot of it.
Her breathing was labored, accompanied by destroyed surroundings, crushed stone pillars, and shattered glass. Her breasts were covered with crimson defeat, stretching the fabric every breath. He stood over her, his claws dug into her skull. The mask was broken, and eyes connected as he stared down into hers. “You lose, spider.” He tapped her flesh gently, his hulking size made her feel like the dainty bug she was. This fighting had gone on for long enough. Between the powerful symbiote and the fragile spider, it's a miracle she held out as long as she did. After hours of fighting, rushed ribs, bruised flesh and the inevitable defeat of her dainty figure, he topped her. She'd play cat and mouse with him for years. Taunting him, teasing him, crossing lines. He finally crossed hers, and ended it with her on her back, cut, bleeding, broken, and under the behemoth. This wasn't what she expected. It wasn't how it was supposed to go, but that didn't matter much now. She was his victim, his play thing. Her mask was torn open, her face bare and vulnerable. His claw made it's way down, gliding over her breasts. With a hard, sharp tug, she was exposed. “Now you're mine.”
Her suit ripped from her body, exposed to the hungry alien. His claws scraped her skin, cutting and tearing it apart. She felt her legs forced around the beast. Her blond hair was soaked, both in the blood and rain
Her vision faded, being jolted by his thrusts. Was she dead? Was she broken? It felt as if she'd been split apart and torn open from inside. He was relentless in his assault, spreading her body around him as he violated her depths. Small whimpers and weak whines escaped her lips as she came back to reality, clawing into his arms as he attacked the weakened woman, destroying her body. Her reaction disgusted her. How could she be enjoying such an act. A symbiotic creature, devastating her most sacred body. One she'd never let anyone know.

Hello all. This was more of a prompt than anything else. Just something that came to me while scrolling around and hearing about the new venom movie. I'm interested in role plays like, but not restricted to, this. Cyberpunk, medieval, mythology, slice of life. Just about anything that you can think of I'm likely up for. If you're interested go ahead and pm me, I have Kik and discord.

Back
Top Bottom