Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for Cruel Themes (Detroit: Become Human)

DBHfanatic

Meteorite
I'm going to get straight to the point: I want Gavin Reed from DBH wrecked. I would write him, and I don't mind if you'd wish to write a canon character or an OC. As long as this OC is DBH-based. Canon characters I'd like to write with, most to least: RK900, Elijah Kamski, Connor, Hank, Markus, Ralph. I am open to other male canon characters as well.

I have no limits whatsoever. Please let your character do anything they want to him. I also don't care about plot, though if you want one in place we can certainly establish it.

The basic premise is that Gavin's being a bitch and needs to be put in his place. I want him raped and abused, I want your muse to go all out. I will also accept pseudo-rape, in that Gavin will enjoy it but will pretend like he's not.
Some kinks I really enjoy, but it is not limited to this:
Rape
Abuse
Biting/Scratching/Marking
Bleeding/Blood play
Humiliation/Degredation
Dom/Sub
Leash and Collar
Pet play
BDSM
Bondage
Forced begging (forced anything, really)
Manhandling
Crying (as in causing my muse to cry)
Choking
Slapping
ANY SORT OF PAIN OR HUMILIATING THING

I wouldn't mind doing it either pre-game, in-game, post-game, or an AU. Some AU's I can suggest, but it's not limited to this:
***Trans AU (I LOVE THIS AU. Where Gavin has female parts down below)
Omegaverse AU (Gavin's an Omega and not very happy about it)
Reverse AU (the humans in the game are androids and the androids are humans)

I would prefer to write on Skype, Discord, or E-mail. I can try to write here too but I will be slower. I'm honestly super excited to find someone to write with.

Back
Top Bottom