Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Knotty Fun

Becky

Meteorite
Hi BM fans, thank you for checking my request thread... Though I have not been on here for long, I have been a curious Rper for many years.

I'm looking for a detailed oriented partner who has experience in RLF or in roleplau who can play a dog (not a fury but a canine - a girls guide to sex with dogs will help you - I can em you if you want). In this scenario MC become's the dog's bitch, ie gets walked by him, mounted whenever he wants, basically owned by him etc.

A couple of scenarios rummaging around my brain, but first (Sound like Judy Chen from Big Brother);

This is my character, Becky

THE RUNNER
MC has gone for a run, a wooded area of some sort and comes across a fury friend, he's playing coy or something. From there he plays with her, takes advantage, eventually follows her home and the fun begins.... A huge plus here if you can play MC hubby and other multiple characters.

THE TRAINER
This has more of a dom/teacher flavour to it. MC in some capacity has met YC after reaching out for help in the areas of canine love. YC slowly introduces MC to his canine friend, first exploring, touching, licking and sucking, then mounting, eventually turning MC into a bitch for him canine... I would love for this to be a long term, story development roleplay...

I do enjoy detail, paragraphs (not novels though / 3 to 4), OC banter, canine luv pics/gifs. I can't stress that I would love a knowledgeable partner where we could have fun roleplaying for a long period of time.

Before I forget, my Flist

If this sounds like an idea that stirs the pot PM me..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom