Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New...character/word counter feature? (minor bug)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
There seems to be a counter for words or characters in the bottom-right of post-writing boxes now? Not sure if it's words or characters that it's counting because said counter does not appear to function in the BBcode editor at all (but is still displayed), as I almost always am switching from the WYSIWYG editor to the BBcode editor when I write posts :B

This is just a very tiny thing though, honestly it's even possibly an issue not worth addressing at all, especially with how much else @Vekseid has to work on. But, just in case you want to put it on your to-do list or issue tracker and were not already aware, just posting this to notify you, Vek. :)

I have noticed this too. Its fine until you fill up the last line of the box, at which point the placement of the box covers up the last few words of whatever you're writing.

I have noticed this too. Its fine until you fill up the last line of the box, at which point the placement of the box covers up the last few words of whatever you're writing.

I've been hitting enter a couple times when the box blocks what I'm typing. Then I return to typing with the blank area created by pressing enter to clear the area for me to type.

Back
Top Bottom