Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domains of the Realms | Discord Fantasy Roleplay

Domains of the Realms

Hello, my name is Knight Hospitaller, and I'm the owner of a Discord fantasy roleplay server called "Domains of the Realms," and as you've probably guessed, this is a recruitment ad for such a server. However, allow me to provide some backstory and information first.

Domains of the Realms, or Domains for short, is set in the fictional world of Laitheran. Laitheran is a world created through the efforts of my server members and is still being developed due to its massive amounts of potential.
I, as well as several others, have strived to make Laitheran as unique as possible, ranging from its laws of magic to the races that inhabit it. Laitheran is also designed to be very flexible when it comes to roleplays, as it can practically be in any time period. Laitheran has three Eras, the Medieval Era, the Industrial Era, and the Modern (Or Futuristic) Era. We use these three Eras to assist in making Laitheran's timeline. So, countless plots can be roleplayed in this strange, new world.
Members of Domains are also encouraged to create their own lore, such as constructing an organization, plot, or anything else you might think of; however, it must align with natural lore and needs to be approved by the Admins, who are open to most ideas.
I created Domains of the Realms several months ago with a few friends, in spite of that, it has lost traction in the recent months and has become inactive. That is why I'm here now, asking you to join it. With more roleplayers, Domains can become an exciting and enjoyable place.
If you'd like to join Domains, then please be active, initiative, and ready to roleplay. Those three attributes are essential if you'd like to join Domains. I'd also like to ask you to be grammatically correct when you type, but this does not apply to OOC, and only refers to when roleplaying. If you have any other questions about Domains, Laitheran, etc. then please ask, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
We even have our own Wikia, which is still being developed. Have a look if you're interested! The Wikia also contains the Discord server invite on the homepage.
Domains of the Realms Wiki

Back
Top Bottom