Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M4F~~ Mistaken for the niece

evillord

Meteorite
Hello beautiful rper's. I have been on Blue Moon roleplaying for a while now, but have been just looking into others requests.

I am looking for a female to accompany me with this rp. The kinks and limits will be discussed in PM's or kik, whatever interests you, and we can continue from there.

Your husband and you recently moved in the neighbourhood and your niece has been staying with you for the first few days to unpack and help you with all the stuff.
The two of you decide to go out on a date on the first friday night that you move in. A couple of days in advance your husband
arranges a twenty something years old babysitter to look after your niece for the evening. On friday morning, however, your niece suddenly decides to leave to her parents house for the weekend.

Later that day, while unpackimg some of the boxes that you had left at your sister's house while you were between places, you discover that you accidently brought a box of your niece's clothes to your new house. You decide to surprise your husband when he get home from work by putting on a cheerleading out (or whatever you like).
Your niece is shorter than you are so the skirt is scandalously shorter for you and due to your bigger boobs than your niece the top is a bit tight, otherwise you look amazing in that and it fits well. Looking at yourself into the mirror you smile when you reliase that you can still pass for an 18 year old girl if you have the right clothes so you keep the clothes on..

In the afternoon your husband calls and say that he will be workong late and would not be able to continue with the plans for tonight.
When the bell rings at 6 P.M in the evening you answer the door without thinking and find yourself face to face with the babysitter, wearing the skimpy cheerleader outfit. As you stand there red faced the babysitter introduces himself as your babysitter and invites himself inside the house.

You numbly follow me inside the house and pretend to be your niece instead of an embarrasing revealing that you are my 30 year old new neighbour in a slutty highschool girl in a cheerleading outfit.

Before you know the babysitter started to order you around into your own house. When you refuse to obey he decides he should punish you make you obey him and from there things escalate. All the while you are trying to prevent the babysitter from discovering that the girl you just spanked is your next door neighbour.

I will be playing the babysitter here obviously. This can get dark if you want to. I am fine with almost all kinks and I hope this turns out to be a long term rp. Hope to hear from all the beautiful female rper's here..
See you soon

Back
Top Bottom