Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incendonocturne’s (Oft times) Incoherent Inscriptions

Ok so, I’m going to start cleaning out my PM box and my followers list. The three of you that remained silent when I messaged you, I’ll take that as your answer. I can take a hint. Given you guys enough time to answer. That doesn’t mean we can’t play later if you’d like, so my inbox will remain open to you.

Words. It’s amazing how something so simple and something so taken for granted (at times) can be such powerful tools or weapons.

They are letters. Sounds. Tumbling from our fingers or mouths. Without them we’d all just be grunting or silent fools.

With them....depending on how they are used, we are either lifted up or torn asunder. They hold so much power and can evoke some incredibly strong emotions. Whether it’s someone you know or someone you don’t.

I’m reminded of this, several times over these last few weeks. Coming from work, strangers and my personal life. I’ve been told I’m not enough, I was not doing enough and told I was doing too much. I was also reminded, just this afternoon, in two simple written notes of who I am, that I am enough. That my heart is huge and that I am a good person.

My point? Be mindful of not only what you say but how you say it. Whether you’re talking to a stranger or someone you’ve known for quite a while. And yes, it’s a reminder that I needed as well myself.

Speak the truth, even if your voice trembles. I just lost a friend to words she did not want to hear. I feel your pain.

Speak the truth, even if your voice trembles. I just lost a friend to words she did not want to hear. I feel your pain.

Thanks. And pretty much the same scenario. Wish I could tell them but they’ve got me on ignore, so it’d fall on deaf ears anyways.

I got unfriended, ignored and blocked. Some people cannot take the truth. Just know your not alone in that pit of loathing.

I got unfriended, ignored and blocked. Some people cannot take the truth. Just know your not alone in that pit of loathing.

I don’t know that I’m blocked but the other two hold true. Some people can’t, unfortunately. Though I may not have gone about the best way of delivering it either. So I admit my own fault.

I’m sorry you’re going through it as well. It’s hard and disheartening. But thanks for keeping me company in the darkness. -small laugh-

You all win.

I’m going to take my “crazy” and exhausting self out of here.

You’ve all sucked the fun out of being here and you all know who you are. Congratulations. 👏🏻

Back
Top Bottom