Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princes new treasure (me and pussyliquor)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Anime-1.jpg

It was years of training and discipline that Alexander had gone through, being the prince of the lands. His father and mother loved him, gave him all the best; education, equipment, training. He worked in the castle sometimes, the more strength building activities, so he was rather toned now. He had taken training in sword fighting by his father and many of the best guards, so he was well versed in the honor code and self defense. But even he would be surprised as what he was getting today.

He was in his rooms when he heard a knock, and his father came in, with a very beautiful woman at his side. "Alexander." His father started, looking at his son. "The family has a great tradition of listening to the advice of the seers, and some have even married theirs. Today, I bring you yours." Alexander turned his head and smiled, standing form his bed and bowing. "It is nice to meet you, my dear. May I know your name?"

He smiled as he listened, saw her kneel down. He waited a moment before kneeling down, lifting her chin up to have her look at him. "Selene, It is a honor to meet you. I have yet to become ruler, so you don't have to bow to me. Though, I doubt you will ever have to bow to me." Her body was a delicacy that nobody was going to be allowed to touch, and he stood, looking over at his father. "Thank you, father. If I may have some time alone with her?"

His father laughed and nodded. "Yes, of course." And he turned around, closing the door behind him, leaving them very much alone. Alexander moved to the bed, sitting. "Now..."

He watched her move over to him and sit down, pondering what to do. There was a multitude of options that he could do, seeing that she was his now. But he was wondering what she was thinking. "What are your ideas of what we should do?" He asked in a soft voice, waiting for her response. "And what do you see?"

He watched her with a fierce intent as her eyes closed. Apparently she was seeing something, and he kept deathly quiet, eyes on her as we awaited what she saw. He listed, the death of his father couldn't be stopped, it was nature, and he would have to deal. Ice and emotional pain was something he didn't understand what the meaning was. But then she stopped in mid sentence. He didn't catch her moan, his eyes too focused on her for any key. She started blushing, but that was about it.

"And?" He repeated with baited breath, waiting to hear the rest of what she had seen.

He stood as she did, hearing her words. His face had a odd sideways smile on it, somewhere between a smirk and a frown, but he nodded. "Ok then." He moved to the door, opening it before turning to her. "I know of a marvelously beautiful place that we can go to and not be interrupted. Would you be willing to come with me?"

He waited for her to reach him, hearing her question as he started down a few halls. "Deep in the forest. It is a beautiful place." It wasn't that far of a walk until they were in the stables, and he made a beeline towards the stables, gearing up two chestnuts with saddles and some food that he had brought down, having planned going out on his own already. "Come. Do you know how to ride?"

Alexander led her out of the castle and to a nearby forest, taking the trail through. They rode for a while before he slowed, and he angled the horses through the trees. Not too far in did the trees give way, and there was a large lake in front of them, a good ten feet between the trees and the lake itself. He dismounted the horse before going to her, helping her off his. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked in a soft voice, looking over the water.

"It is no problem." He said softly to her words. He heard her soft exclamation, saw her bend over and pull a gem out of the water and look it over. "Those are common here." He said, taking his boots off and sitting at the waters edge, putting his feet into the light lapping waves. "Now, do you see something else? Or must you dance and pray to the oracle?"

(you should say the area, too. :p )

Alexander watched her, mesmerized by her movements, the sway of her hips, the slow movement of her hands over her body and through the air. Her eyes closed, and she seemed to have gotten another vision. He stood slowly, walking over to her as she danced, careful not to interrupt it. He could hear sounds from her, but the waters movement interrupted it, making it difficult to tell what it was. But it definitely wasn't a scream. He saw her eyes open and she sat down simply in the water, her face turning red. He moved to her, helping her back to her feet. "What did you see?"

His face was drawn in a half smile as he listened, before tilting her head up to look at him. "That is alright." He said softly. "Any vision is a good vision." And before he could stop himself, he kissed her, a light, soft brush of his lips against hers.

He was blushing himself when they broke the kiss, his eyes looking into hers, seeing the longing in them and his holding his own longing for her. He heard her words, and blushed a little more. He followed slowly towards her, to deeper waters. "Then, show me what the rest of the vision was." He was right against her, and his arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer, into a deep, passion-filled kiss.

pussyliquor said:
She kissed back her arms slowly moving up and wrapping around him. Her lips caressed his lips and her mouth opened to let her tongue snake in to play with his. She kept walking back though until the water was at their waist. She broke the kiss with a smile and took both his hands leading him fully into the water. "okay." She said before falling backwards and pulling him with her. Under the water it was lit by a glowing plant life at the bottom far beneath them. She puled him to her under the water and began to kiss him again.
(sorry it took so long for me to post >.>)
He felt her pull him under the water, and he kissed her back, deepening it with a passion that he didn't show anyone else. But soon, he had to come up for air, and he brought her up with him, holding her close to his body. "This must be your first time." He whispered softly. "This isn't a place that you should lose it to. Come." He slowly led her away from the water, back towards where the horses were. "Come with me, to where your destined to be."

Back
Top Bottom