Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Pandemonium's Perilous Plots!

So if you read this, welcome. Happy to see you on here. So what I am looking for is going to be fairly straightforward. I have several RP options. Below you will see a few ground rules that have came up a few times.

1. If you are going to leave, just let me know. I really hate having to wonder.

2. Please at least give me something to work with in the posts. I do like having a couple paragraphs to work with. It's really not that hard to do. I get that some days the muse is drained but I have seen several occasions where people respond to three paragraphs with three sentences.

3. I am only interested in playing guys. I can occasionally do a female side character for a small bit for the sake of plot moving but my character will be a guy.

4. Face claims(not anime) are greatly loved. I love visual representation. Lets me get a better vibe for the character. Visual person and all that.

5. All my plots are of the non-con element. This is a hard deal for original pairings and a “I may be tempted” with celeb or fandom.

6. I am not interested in playing multiple males for your one female. If you want multiple guys played, you will be asked to return the favor.

NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF! My ideas!

To get started, here is my personal list. No order, but starred for craving.
1. Dove Cameron *****
2. Ashley Benson *****
3. Olivia Holt *****
4. Madison Reed *****
5. Shay Mitchell ****
6. Selena Gomez *****
7. Victoria Justice *****
8. Ariana Grande ****
9. Taylor Swift *****
10. Alexis Ren **
11. Nina Dobrev **
12. Candice Accola ****
13. Kelly Gale ***
14. Camilla Mendes ****
15. Peyton List *****
16. Demi Lovato ****
17. Janel Parrish *****
18. Phoebe Tonkin *****
19. Elizabeth Gillies*****
20. Lucy Hale ***
21. Tomi Lahren ***
22. Debby Ryan **
23. Jennette McCurdy ***
24. Lea Michelle ***
25. Sofia Carson *****
26. Sarah Jeffrey *****
27. AnnaSophia Robb *****
28. Sammi Hanratty ***
29. Ryan Newman ***
30. Sarah Hyland ****
31. Madelaine Petsch ****
32. Emily Ratajkowski *****
33. Natalie Alyn Lind *****

1. Blackmail - someone has something on the celebrity and uses it to blackmail them for sexual favors. Depending on her willingness, can be non-con or dub-con.

2. Abduction - Celeb gets abducted from an event or while they are out.

3. Halloween Horror 1- A celebrity is at home. Suddenly she starts getting texts and the power goes off as someone breaks in.

4. Halloween Horror 2- Celebrities are put in a maze filled with what are called obstacles. Winner gets the prize money for their charity. What they don't know is that the people in the maze have been told they can rape and abduct the celebrities

5. Halloween Horror 3- Celebrities are sent into a haunted house as part of a special. Strange things seem to be happening though. Is it the television team, someone messing with them, or something supernatural?

6. Halloween Horror 4- When a celebrity goes to sleep, strange things keep happening. What happens to them in their dream seems to be real. Who is doing this and why?

7. The Christmas Present - A celebrity is kidnapped in the night by a stranger. She then is made into a living present for someone's son as a sex slave.

8. Baby It's Cold Outside - A celebrity gets lost or in a wreck. Seeing a house, she decides to visit to escape the cold. The person seems nice.....right until he slips something funny in her drink.

9. Invisible man - A guy gains the power to go invisible. What does he do? Find a celebrity and rape her every chance he gets.

10. Step-siblings - A guy finds one of his parents marrying the parent of a celebrity. With his new step-sister, she has money and talent. What does he do to keep her in place? Rapes her and makes it clear who calls the shots.

11. Sex Slave Auction - Hollywood has gone broke. People are sick of the rehashed crap and have pretty much said fuck you to it. Rather than give up, they came up with a new idea. They will sell the actors/actresses/singers and keep a profit for themselves. Some know what the situation is and some don't. Either way, the girl or girls wind up purchased.

12. Purge - Kind of like the Purge. The difference is one added rule: Any abduction that happens is legal if it happens on Purge night. Get abducted? Ya, stuck for at least a year.

13. Legalized Rape - Rape has now been declared legal in the United States. A celebrity makes the mistake of letting her guard down and gets rape. From there it can go to a servitude, abduction, blackmail, etc.

14. Someone wins a chance to work with a celebrity for a day. Eventually he finds himself safely alone with her and decides to take advantage of it. This may play into either abduction or blackmail.

15. Dangerous Game - A large amount of celebrities are released into a large island or some other large area of land. They are told that the "hunters" can do as they please if caught. This keeps going until they surrender. Whoever they surrender to is now their owner.

16. What's your name? - Only works with actresses. An actress is captured by an obsessed fan and is forced to pretend to be a character from a show she was on.

17. Zombie/Alien Attack! - Either zombies or aliens have invaded. Rather than kill though, they are planning to take over and forcibly breed the female population. There would be all kinds of either zombies or aliens and other such things.

18. Ghost House - A celebrity or celebrities are sent to a haunted house supposedly. It turns out though the house is really haunted and whatever lives there has a special way of welcoming intruders.

19. Dream Assault - A celebrity has dreams where she is raped by someone at night. When she wakes up all the signs show it actually happened. Is someone just invading and attacking when she is asleep or is what happens in her dreams being what is really happening?

20. Captive girls - 2+ girls are captured. Every day, their captor makes them play a different game. The winner is safe. The loser spends the night being raped by their captor.

21. The Casting Couch - A celebrity goes in to star in what is expected to be a hit movie. Unfortunately the producer takes a liking to her and plans to use the movie to keep her under his control and sate his lust.

22. Revenge of the fan - Celeb blows off a fan for whatever reason. As a result he decides to stalk her and make her pay for it with her body.

23. Psycho killer or psycho rapist - Basically think your classic horror movie. Except instead of getting stabbed to death, they get raped.

Some fandoms I am interested in, listed alphabetically. Mostly dark/non-con. I will be playing the male.

Final Fantasy IX, X
Garnet x Forbidden Forest monsters
Garnet x monsters outside Dali
Garnet x a thief in South Gate. The thief will use a spell to render Steiner useless and enjoy Garnet while she is changing.
Yuna or Rikku x concert goer
Yuna or Rikku x monsters
Yuna or Rikku x abductor

Pretty Little Liars
Hanna x Zack
Hanna x Mike
Emily x Ben
Emily x Zack
Aria x Zack
Aria x Mike
Aria x Connor
Liars x CeCe and Jason A bit an alternate plan as well. Jason and the actual A capture the liars and are a team in the dollhouse. She handles the usual torment, he violates them sexually.
Hanna x OC
Aria x OC
Emily x OC
Mona x OC

Disney
Pretty much open to most "villain wins" roleplays. Or any sort of OC sequel of sorts.
Disney character winds up in our world. She convinces MC to believe her. Realizing nobody would know she is here, he decides to turn into his personal sex slave instead of helping her.

Heroes
Claire x OC

Disney's Descendants(will love you forever)
Up for ideas. I do ask the female be either Evie, Mal, or Audrey.

Scooby Doo
Daphne getting raped by whoever is trying to scare people.

Power Rangers
I will be honest, loved this series as a kid. You can either use a canon ranger if you wish or you can use an original or based on. Either way I would be happy to be a villain on this.

Sailor Moon/Magical Girl game
Pretty similar to above.

Riverdale:
Cheryl Blossom x OC
Veronica Lodge x OC

Harry Potter:
Fleur x OC
Hermione x OC

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
Cordelia x OC
Dawn x OC
Buffy x OC

Vampire Diaries:
Caroline x OC

Jessie/Bunk’d:
Emma x OC
Jessie x OC

Wizards of Waverly Place:
Alex x OC
Juliet x OC

Charmed:
Phoebe x OC
Paige x OC

Boy/Girl Meets World:
Topanga x OC
Maya x OC

Modern Family:
Haley x OC
Alex x OC

Victorious:
Tori x OC
Cat x OC
Jade x OC

Liv and Maddie:
Liv x OC
Maddie x OC

Note: If you come to me with one of these, please come with more than just "I want this pairing!" Tell me a plot you have in mind or something. The one I want someone to play is on the left side. Also given this category tends to fill fast, I may be full on these.

sister x brother
Disneyworld girl in costume x horny pervert/fan/boss' son
cheerleader x nerd
girl in costume x guy who is wearing the same costume as her boyfriend
girl in maze x guy who sees his chance to fuck her
girl in cosplay x pervert who gets her alone
babysitter x father
babysitter x kid's older brother
sorority girl x nerd
teacher x student

Last edited:
Back