Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

conzeit

Meteorite
Contrasts.
Polarity, dichotomies, oppositions, antagonism, chiaroscuro, differences, contrasts — the semantic poison you pick doesn't count for much of the final result. Anyway, that is my (current) focus when it comes to roleplay: the conflict between two or more different characteristics and how they blend into a fine spice or open chasms. From height differences to skin colors to entirely different mindsets, as the cool kids would say, that's my jam.

But, anyway, that's just a tiny part of what I'm out here for. I got enough nonsexual cutesy fake-deep business going on, so let's focus on typefucking.

I already stole way too much of your time with that description about my contrast fetish, so we'll cut to the chase.

Short question: Yo, what do you want to play?
Short answer: cuties! Small, angel-faced babes. The most important detail is that they gotta pack some real heat between their cute legs; a stout, massive, virile hunk of meat that'd put a bull to enough shame to permanently damage its sense of self-worth. I am perfectly okay with playing either dickgirls/futas/she-studs, or the cutest of femboys for you. But they're utterly dominant creatures.

Short question 2: Yo, what do you want to play with?
Short answer: As you can probably guess from my love of contrasts, I want to play with the opposite types. Generally taller, sometimes older, stacked women. I don't care much about which kind of personality you choose to play; I prefer to discuss that personally with my partners.

I'm completely fine with story. Painting a sweet backdrop for the scene is the bomb. Just keep in mind that I'm mostly here for smut, and that if you're mostly into adorable fairy tale wuvvly cuddly stuff, I won't be terribly interested. That's not to say I want my typefucking without substance; I just don't want to rebuild the world.

Puppets.
My preferences are... all over the place. I can play celebrities, canons, original characters, both from 3D/Real Life/Live Action and 2D/Animated media. That's up to your own personal preference! I can also gender-swap characters to suit all that criteria above, if that's your cup of tea. Below I'll list a few canons I'm aware of and perfectly able to play anyone from, as well as a few celebrities. They are not necessarily my immediate choices or characters I'm strongly thirsting of, but the few I had hanging from the tip of my tongue. I strongly encourage you to hit me up with your own suggestions, as well!

Celebrities:
Ariana Grande, Vicki Li, Gain, Choi Ye Won, Taeyeon, Reol, Camila Cabello, Daoko, Nina Dobrev, Sarah Hyland, Zooey Deschanel, Lucy Hale, Isabela Fernandez, [...]

Canons:
Boku no Hero Academia, Persona, Idolm@ster, Love Live!, Fate, Granblue Fantasy, Kantai Collection, Azur Lane, Nintendo in general, [...]

In general, I excel at confident, socially domineering, manipulative people, but I love experimenting. From your two-faced sweetheart to a total weirdo, if it floats, it floats. Again, I only play dominants. The exceptions for this case are very, very rare. If I'm interested in playing a sub for you, I'll say so!

Preferences.
I skew a little closer to the dirtier sides of the spectrum; a lil' more depravity here, a lil' more aggressiveness there, some abuse sprinkled on top, cheating... taboo, in general. Excesses too. It's easier to tell you what I don't like: bathroom filth, heavy BDSM stuff, pierced nipples, realism, and furries.

As for roleplay specifics, I'm a slow to medium-paced poster that gets along better with slow to medium-paced posters. I'd like to roleplay in privacy, so let's discuss mediums and the rest via IM, PM or Discord!

Back
Top Bottom