Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars : Rebels and Imperials

Rivine

Supernova
Updates will be comming!

Sorry for the lack of a creative title, but I need to get this idea out there and see if there is any interest!

The premise of this RP is simple, we shall all play crew members of two separate capital ships, one crewed by Rebels, the other the Imperials trying to put an end to them!

Sound interesting? Or do you need more information?

Well I have it!

The Rebels

The Rebel vessel shall be a modified Pelta-class frigate, the Firebird. The Firebird will have heavier arms, more shields and an added hanger. The later modification will allow the frigate to carry a small squadron of fighters. The fighter squadron is composed of two R-22 Spearheads, three Z-95 Headhunters and two Cutlass-9 patrol fighters. Additionally the Firebird carries two UT-60D U-wing support craft. Many of the modifications to the Firebird have drastically reduced the internal capacity for passengers from 300 to only 120. However the ship always has a company of soldiers (Cresh Company) on board as well as a squad of special operators (Howlrunner squad), so there are very few bunks left available.

Positions
Rebel Commander : Open (Rank TBD)
Squadron Commander : Open (Captain)
Pilots: Open (Various ranks, 11 in all)
Cresh Company Commander : Open (Captain)
Howlrunner Squad Leader : Open (Lieutenant)
Chief Medical Officer : Open (Lieutenant)

The Imperials

Opposing the Rebels of course will be our Imperial vessel, the Victory I-class Star Destroyer Fury. The Fury will be carrying two squadrons of starfighters as well as some transports and stormtroopers. The starfighters carried on board are a mix of TIE/LN starfighters (12), TIE/sa bombers (6) and TIE/IN intereptors (6). The Fury also carries a small regiment of Stormtroopers onboard.

Positions
Imperial Commander : Open (Commodore)
Wing Commander : Open (Commander)
Squadron Commanders : Open (2 Captains)
Stormtrooper Regiment Commander : Open (Lieutenant Colonel)
Stormtrooper Battalion Commanders : Open (2 Majors)
Stormtrooper Company Commanders : Open (8 Captains)

Background

The RP will take place in 10 BBY, nearly a decade after Order 66 and ten years before the Battle of Yavin. During this period the Alliance to Restore the Republic is still in it's infancy and has yet to truly come into it's own. Our RP will take place in the
Outer Rim, specifically in the

Last edited:
Will there be much interaction between the two crews, besides weapons fire? If it is early in the rebellion maybe they are more suspected of smuggling or being rebel sympathizers than downright rebels. That would allow for things like inspections and interrogations which might be kind of fun. If they are just bent upon destroying each other, that would seem to limit the interaction but perhaps you have other conduits for interplay?

I have similar concerns toward what LeaT has expressed. I have a general interest in most anything star wars, so I would like to see where this goes. I can hop aboard (probably the rebellion side) once I see more information in general.

I'd love to play a rebel as well. And even the Imperial Commander chasing the rebels.

X-Wings wheren´t designed at this time, right? (Edit: Answered. A-Wings ftw!)
I´m interrested to play as a rebeliotionakivowitovtchig pilot, but i need to know more about how active and how wordy our posts must be.
hm... would be also nice to know how to handle such positions until the Firebird gets her hangar equipped.

Last edited:
I will be working on updating the original post today to address many of your questions!

@LeaT and @freeko, there will be missions that will take place outside of the respective ships that will include non-violent interactions as well as possible capture. Additionally there will be a "neutral" space station upon which members of both crews spend some downtime, which can allow for interaction of course. Additional to that the Firebird will be thought to be a pirate vessel at first, rather than a rebel one.

@Neffelin, the X-Wing is not in service at this time. However there are three options for starfighters for Rebels to use onboard currently, though I am open to discussing alternatives. The Firebird will already be modified when play starts, so it will have a functioning hanger. As for wordiness of posts, I would prefer a few paragraphs at least, and in terms of activity I would like to see people post as often as they can of course, but real life comes first.

@BennyQ and @frightorflight, I will be working on positions/ranks available on the vessels. So let me know what you would like to do!

Two healthy paragraphs during a week should be managable to me. I can´t promise to do more.
So, since you´re up for alternatives... then how about the B-Wing? It seems to be a nice and flexible assault-bomber and could replace the Cutlass-class instead?

Proton-bombs. Ion-cannons. Additional hyperdrive.
Hell yes! Let´s take it. I love that scrappy look.

Sounds very good, I need to think about where I want to play and at what rank/age since they tend to be proportional.

Sounds great @LeaT !

If y'all have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to bring them up! I have to work now so won't be adding more updates tonight, but can still respond to inquiries.

I can take the Imperial Commander and a Rebel pilot role if possible.

Thinking about her as an Imperial Pilot but I'm thinking more of a shuttle than a fighter pilot. That would allow for lots of missions like taking the commander places and mixing with the boys!

If we can double up, which given the number of posts vs the number of players interested is probably a good idea, I wouldn't mind trying a role of rebel commander.

@LeaT, you can certainly play as a shuttle pilot! And if you would like to claim the Revel commander I am ok with that. What rank would you like for him/her?

I would also like everyone to know I will allow a few force users as well in this rp. That being said there will be no Sith alligned with the Empire, but members of the Inquisitorious will be allowed. I myself will be playing a former Jedi who will be incognito and in Howlrunner Squad.

Thank you,

I think my only reluctance is that the age needed to be a credible female rebel commander (probably mid 40's as a minimum) may not be sexually attractive to our male players (damn double standards). What are your thoughts boys? My alternate would perhaps be the medical officer.

Oh, i would´nt mind much about the age as long as you don´t choose to look like the emperor.
And some futuristic cosmetics are maybe worth their money if you wish to have a peachy look for your character.

And i think i´d gonna have to pass about using the force. Believing to it in intuitive leaded situations which could provide a rescuing miracle, but nothing what could be called as "active using".

I'm going to back off being the Rebel Commander and would like to be the Chief Medical Officer (though I want a promotion to Major or Lt. Commander). I think that will allow me to play a bit more mature player but with much more opportunity to get personal time with the various other characters, keep their morale up among other things. :)

@BennyQ, what kind of ship do you want to pilot?

I would have really enjoyed an X-Wing but this is before then. An A-Wing certainly works, or the H-60 Tempest you suggested earlier.

Also I agree with Neffelin that Force using should be kept less active and more as a passive aspect. Pilots get better reflexes somewhat, leaders have better intuition, that sort of thing.

Ideas how we want to start could be a possibility. Or do we need more people before?

Well I'm not great at grand entrances but all I need to start is a an Imperial Partner that needs a shuttle lift or a Rebel in need of medical attention (which might well include emotional support for any number of anxieties). I suppose a thread for character sheets would be a good next step. Let's launch this baby!

Back
Top Bottom