Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conjunction of the Realms ( Sausage-Sama & ThomasRHellsing)

Thomas did know how to use his massive cock, but he also knew a virgin setting the pace was better at least at first. While Ino wasn't a virgin, the same concept applied. Better to let her pussy adjust and prepare at her own pace, then try to force it and risk pain or damage. He wanted to take over, but used his control to let the blond adjust and get herself ready. It was a skill of long practice, most species of human size needed a bit to adjust to 10 inches.

When he felt she was fairly ready he said, "So sweetie, you haven't seen or felt anything yet."

He pushed his left arm under her legs, shifting her knee to his shoulder as he rolled over. Poor Ino was practically bent in half from this position. Her pussy like a wet vice. He began to fuck her HARD, not particularly fast, but 8 inches in and out with two staying in her even as he pulled out. Each thrust in made her tits bounce hard as he ground his hips making sure his hard rod stimulated her G-spot and the back of he clit without mercy. His pace was about 120 thrusts a minute.

Ino was making yipping noises that were rapidly escalating in pitch and volume, thankfully the magical spell kept the volume confined to the four walls of the hospital room. As he bent her leg, “ah easy god go easy” she screamed as he began to fuck her. The wooden floor began to creak as Thomas masterfully pounded into the MILF moving the sofa against the floor slightly, Ino who had started, at this point, to beg “Give me your children.” She cried softly, her statement ending with a noise of pleasure. No self respecting person would ever do this, much less a dignified woman like a respectable mother and leader of one of the most prestigious clans in Konoha.

Ino thought of Sai her dutiful husband who was risking his life to provide for her and Inojin her beautiful son. But Thomas was the sole pleasure bringer at the moment, and she obviously couldn’t get enough of it, as evidenced by her cries of, “You’re going to rip me apart! Ungh!” and “I want your son inside of me, now! Ahhh! Thomas!” she shrieked like a wanton whore.

Thomas groaned as he said, "Fuck this ninja pussy is so fucking tight. Damn, it's squeezing me. Maybe I should get a bit serious eh? You want that you ninja slut?"

He focused and his cock began to shock the inside of Ino's vagina, pulses of lightning chakra making it not only vibrate hard and deep inside of her, but stimulating the nerves. Even as he did that he moved his hands to the arm of the love seat. Next to Ino's head. He'd put her onto her back when he'd moved her leg. Using his right hand to hook her leg around his waist he began to REALLY fuck the ninja under him. 240 thrusts a minute as he groaned in bliss. The sounds of their thighs impacting echoing through the room. He focused and soon the woman would feel lips on her clit and nipples sucking HARD, tongues lashing at the sensitive nerve bundles. A genjutsu he'd been working on for a few days, he couldn't wait to see the effect as he bit and sucked the side of Ino's neck, careful not to draw blood but wanting to leave fist sized marks.

“I’m not a ninja, I’m a whore I’m a slut” Ino screamed at the top of her lungs as he fucked her, the shocks of electricity making her body shiver and her pussy spasm out of control squeezing and milking Thomas for his precious seed. As the Genjutsu took affect Ino suddenly sobered up as he started ramming his cock into her again at a rapid speed. Her pussy tightened around him, desperate to push this damaging foreign invader out but all it did was massaged and squeeze his cock even more.

“I want… your… children…” Ino said jerkily, her voice shaken by the intense waves of pleasure. “Mmmm… let me… bear your… child….” Her voice rumbled as Thomas continued to pound into her,

Ino came with a fiery scream of passion, and for the second time that day she had no regards for her husband- who was currently in a life or death situation somewhere- as she squirted all over the sofa.

Thomas groaned low as he rocked his hips to prolong her orgasm and yet felt his own release surge and he began to cum, hard and deep within the blond. Groaning as his balls tensed and spasmed tightened as spurt after spurt after spurt of his ropey seed filled the other blond. Thrust after thrust, a good half a dozen thrusts, and twice as many spurts of his potent magical seed. A silent spell guaranteeing the blond would end up with atleast one baby, probably more.

She screamed aloud, with no regard to the patients next door due to the silence spells on the door. Her toes curled inwards so much that it hurt, but she didn’t even notice. Her back rubbed against the sofa as he rocked them towards the climax. Her toes twitched and her eyes rolled back into her head as she came, letting out a scream that was undeniably hot. Ah… ah, fuck!” She screamed, in little spurts and erotic stretches of raspy screaming, Ino collapsing and her body shaking from the violent affair that rocked her body.

Thomas groaned before he said, "Hope you don't think I'm done already."

He gently but firmly pulled himself from ino, making a familiar hand sign he called out, "Kage Bushin!"

With a pop of smoke two more Thomas's were visible. One thrust hard and deep into her sex, before a second clone moved, after cleaning and lubing her ass with a spell he began to push his rock hard cock into Ino's ass. Laughing a bit he pressed cock between her titties saying, "I'm going to gape your slut holes so you can only use your feet to make your husband cum."

“Wait what you can’t be serious you have ruined me” Ino mumbled barely about to get her head clear from the fuzz that clouded her mind after that intense orgasm.

Unfortunately for the poor woman Thomas had other plans, she barely had time to sit up before her eyes widened as Thomas performed the shadow clone jutsu and more of him appeared. Why hadn’t her husband ever thought to do such a thing, instead she was about to be destroyed by this freak with the giant cock. Her nails clawing into the real Thomas as her ass and pussy were penetrated, waves of pleasure rocking over her.

Thomas smirked, and used a technique to make sure she stayed aware as he used his next technique. Soon Ino's ass, and pussy were getting rammed hard, fast, and deep the only sounds were of flesh on sweaty thick flesh as his clones wrecked her tight lean body. using her warm wet holes for their own pleasure, but careful not to hurt the blond.

The wet squelching sound filled the white hospital room, as the head of the Yamanaka clan got drilled into oblivion. Some sort of spell snapping her out of the foggyness that had clouded her vision, as her mind came under attack from the sheer sensory assault that was occurring here. “Oh god Thomas fuck, shit “ she could barely get out the words due to the assault.

Thomas smirked and with focused effort spoke, "First gate, open!"

Suddenly his cock grew about four inches longer, an good two inches thicker as the muscles tensed, and he began to practically hate fuck the blond. While he was still getting used to his speed in this form, it was easily a womb battering 1000 thrusts a minute like some sort of sex machine piston on maximum speed and power. Again careful control and a few spells made this a sweet mix of pleasure and pain. He then was also more sensitive as he groaned and fucked her massive tits.

"Oh god no don't open a gate" Ino shrieked knowing full well what they were, they had made Might Guy a shinobi who could go toe to toe with gods and the boy was going to use them to fuck her.

As the cock grew bigger Ino thought she would die feeling her womb being pierced by his cock the visible bulge on her stomach as he began to fuck the blonde like a piece of shit, she was a beautiful woman not a whore.

Thomas groaned low as he thrust deep against her womb and began to cum. A hot thick spray of his seed pulsing and filling her deep. Groaning he let his clones pop. The feedback loop of his clones pleasure made him cum hard, his own seed praying up and coating her face and tits. He almost fell backwards. He reactivated the gate and began to heal himself.

To Ino, the scent of his seed would be that of her favorite desert, the taste the same as well. Obviously some technique. He let the ninja woman collapse onto the love seat figuring she'd be drained.

Back
Top Bottom