Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer’s Last Hurrah

Kaybee

Supernova

Summer is coming to a close, and a group of friends have gone up to a cabin for one last vacation before they go back to the working world. I’m thinking an age range of 18-24 for characters (Just graduated high school to just finishing college) plus maybe one or two adults at most. As for the cabin, I’m thinking fairly old school, limited electricity, reading, hiking, swimming, etc...

Basically, who wants to play a bunch of young boys and girls having fun and ‘fun’ at a lakeside cabin during the last two weeks of summer?

Loose Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Likes/Dislikes:
Relationships: (Can be filled out later)

Last edited:
Yeah I won't be averse to play another character to complement the female characters as well, if there is a necessity.

I’m not against playing multiples, I’ll give some time for any more replies, the. Start up an IC thread.

One of BlueMoon's new member is not able to post her character here. Is there a timelime when a new member isn't able to post?

Hope this is good?

Name | Elaine Bullworth
Appearance | http://www.roleplay.me/photos/17/69/711471296992894021.jpg
Age | Freshly 19
Attitude | Treats herself like a joke, hardly ever taking herself seriously. A total wild child who has been told she's the life of the party she's at. However, she does hold a quiet side. When she's alone, she's quite 'normal' by standards, often found reading or listening to music.
Likes | Parties, the good and the bad booze, a good book, electro, pop and classic rock music. Enjoys the company of both men and women. Has a soft spot for nerds.
Dislikes | Complete assholes/buzzkills, or bullies. Popular girls, who always have their nose up and can't have any fun, or people who don't 'live a little'.

Is it too late to join this? Sounds interesting but if you're too far into the story I understand

We’re not far at all (if only because I forgot that I had the tab for this open on my tablet but not my desktop and haven’t updated recently).

If you want to throw a hat in the ring, go ahead by all means.

Name: Kari Waters
Appearance:
tumblr_olgd14axUF1slzjz7o1_1280.jpg
Attitude: Open minded and friendly, very chill, sort of a hippie
Likes: friendly people, nature, swimming, weed, reading, sci-fi & fantasy, both males and females
Dislikes: stuck up or very intense people, big cities, pollution

Back
Top Bottom