Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male KNEEL Before Me and Play With Loki! =^.^= (..please?) MxM

So, as you might be guessing, I am really looking for just one, specific, roleplay. And.. *drumroll*.. It is one in which I will be playing Loki, my favorite Deity, and, favorite character, in all of his glorious smartassery, and, I believe, sexiness. Yep. LOKI!

And, indeed, it's going to be male x male. I might consider m x futa, also.

So, firstly, which Loki do I wish to play? I will be happily writing as the Marvel Cinematic Universe character portrayed so beautifully by Tom Hiddleston, OR, on the other hand, as the misunderstood (and ever-so-abused) God of the Norse Pantheon. Or something in between.

I hope that you, as my future and beloved role-playing partner, will let me know what YOUR preferences are about this, and most of the following list. Alternately, we can decide together in planning.
~ Loki, in my not very humble opinion, is, sexually, a switch, all over the place, "I-do-what-I-want!" That would be my first choice. I can, however, play him as the bottom (captured by Thanos?) or the top (Thor comes to mind, especially if eventual table-turning might be on offer.) D/s wise, he could be either/or. At the moment, til it bored him... I do not care if there is a D/s matrix, or not.
~ When? Any era, historically, or movie-verse-wise. Possibly even sci-fi future Loki.
~ Where? Midgard, Asgard, Jotenheim, or other. Crossover settings are welcome as long as not entirely silly, for example, I would be thrilled pairing him with Nuada at the Troll Market..
~ Who? (Me) My boyo is Loki, (as you are aware be now,) But.. Aesir, or Frost Giant, or mortal-ish, meaning stripped of powers or slumming and faking it? Yes, please! As stated previously, MCU or Deity. X (YOU) I have to admit, I do like the Loki x Thor pairing, so you could write as the Thunder God. Or, Tony Stark, Dr. Strange, Heimdall (yes, really!) ...Thanos. I am open to a lot, here, including original character.

My desire is simply to have fun, and I tend to write longer posts more than not, but, really, anything but one-liners. Story and plot? Must have! Sex.. Filthy, filthy smut, is also a must. Maybe 60/40, but let me know what you like.

My limitations are pretty simple. No shit, vomit, etc. No. And, no, no non-sentient animals, as it might be a bit canon for the God, but not of interest to me. Age as directed by the TOS. Also, while canon, too, I am not really into m-preg, though not totally opposed. No hard-core sexual torture. Nothing really gross, or horrific, basically.

I really hope that you are now intrigued. Dying to play this with me! Or.. Even just curious. If so, please PM me to let me know what's on your mind. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom