Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Jasmine Tea for everyone!!! [Dark RPs, BDSM, and other themes] [CLOSED]

Jasmine T

To be Used. Heels and boots lover.
Withdrawn
Intro
You can call me Jasmine or, if you RP with me on Discord or BM pm. My kinks have definitely wavered and changed over the years but I think I have finally settled on a few major ones. As for posting length, I equally love 3-5 paragraphs to quick & short replies. I am drop-friendly as life or writer blocks can happen.

As for RP locations, either PM, Discord, or very rarely emails.

Turn-Offs

1) RP themes: vore, necrophilia, heavy gore, vanilla scenes, starting as submissive characters, infantilism, heavy scat, and some incest.
(The only way to include the above No's is through the respawn kink).

2) Heavy scifi or fiction scenes.

Kinks that I love, adore, and like.
My F-List

Preferences
Replies at least once a week is possible
My favorite types of RPs has the following kinks: Non-Con, Forceful partners, mixed modern themes, excessive cum, and dom partners.
I prefer these types of general pairings: F x M/Futa/Beast

Basic Idea Pairings
MC x YC
Sexy Movie Villainess x Nerdy or Stud Hero
Younger Student x Teacher
Victim x Kidnapper
Contestant x Game Show Host
IG model x Stalker
Secretary x Boss
Billionaire x Farm hand
Human x creatures
Grade A Student x Delinquent
HitchHiker x Any
Saleswoman x Catcaller
Fashionista vs Construction Worker(s)
Human x Anthro
Spoiled Girl x clown(s) ... I have a fear of clowns
High School Senior x Teacher/Classmate/Bully
MILF x Interracial

Detailed Example Plots
1) Road-Trip
My character just graduated High School, driver license acquired, and was gifted some money. Instead of going straight to college, she decides to take a year off and do a road-trip. No route planning, no research, .... just follow the highway and hopefully no dead ends.

Themes: open ended. May range from bad ends to series of unfortunate events.

2) Strokes of Bad Luck
Tiffany leads a normal life, she is an administrator for a company with a stable relationship and job security. Nothing is too interesting about her, she is what you call normal. But what if her world gets turned upside down? Fired? Cheating boyfriend? Cheating on boyfriend? Blackmail? Forced to dress like a slut?

Themes: Corruption, maybe BDSM, blackmail, forced scenes, and non/dub con=

3) Lost in the wild
My character is a lawyer/agent/sales meeting a remote client, a traveling saleswoman, a model going home from a shoot, or a celeb on a relaxing trip by herself. There is heavy rain, the car crashes and she loses her phone, how does she reach civilization? Or just her car breaks down and there is no cell reception in that part of the road? Or even yet, a landslide has blocked the road and my character decided it was a good idea to use a normal sedan on a muddy, rocky fire trail to bypass the slide.

Themes: Messy, kidnapping, beasts, humiliation, etc.

4) New in Town
Jasmine is a normal high school teacher, it is abnormal for her school to receive transfers. At first, he is a good student but slowly he shows his true hand as a sly delinquent. How will he bend Jasmine to his will, dominate her and make her his faithful slave?

Themes: humiliation, training, and force

5) Welcome to the Game
This could be Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, Far Cry, Skyrim, etc. Any game with a respawn mechanic.
MC is isekai'ed into a game, the same respawn mechanics apply. Death can be instant, or not. Pain is a thing. Everything that we dream of in a Sandbox Game and most importantly, how we respawn back into the game to complete it. The end goal could be 100% completion.

Themes: all the kinks and most importantly respawn mechanics

Contact!
Send me a pm if you want to discuss a possible RP!!
You may add me on Discord.

Thanks for reading!!!
- Jasmine T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom