Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Switch Female looking for some good Sci-fi roleplays

HowlingHawk

Meteorite
Hello there! Thanks for checking out my thread!

My name's Maria. I've been roleplaying for a good amount of years, so I have some experience. Anyway, let's get down to what's relevant.

I typically write an average of 5-6 paragraphs with decent size, but can write much more if the moment calls for it, especially when it comes to starter posts. I don't have a set requirement as to how much you need to write, but a couple paragraphs of 7 lines each minimum would be nice. Don't sweat it, though. There's probably gonna be times when a single paragraph is all that is needed to move the story along. That being said, it would be perfect if you could at least match whatever I put forth, or something of similar length.

Your gender behind the screen doesn't really matter to me, as long as you know how to make a convincing character if they are a different gender from you. That being said I do prefer playing with a female partner, but it isn't a big deal if you're a guy. I only play female main characters but can and will play male side characters as well.

I'm fairly vanilla when it comes to smut, as I don't have many kinks, but if there's something you'd like to try just ask and I'll consider it. Don't be shy!

As for my preferred genres, here's a list:
  • Sci-fi/futuristic
  • Cyberpunk
  • Noir
  • Steampunk
  • Medieval (vanilla or with some low-fantasy).
I don't have any solid plot ideas right now apart from the one I've included just below. If you have an idea you've been itching to try, send it over to me and we could expand on it together, or even write up something from scratch!

Time Period: First Half of the Twenty-Second Century

Main Characters: Korean Insurgent (Muse A) X Japanese double agent (Muse B) OR Korean Insurgent X Korean Insurgent

Setting: Korean Peninsula (United Korean Republic - more on that below)

Following the Second American Civil War in 2086, the U.S Lost its place on the world stage, ending its long legacy of interventionism. Tensions in Europe effectively ended the European Union, and 20 years of economic recession brought China to its knees. All of this meant that Japan had, for the first time in 150 years, the opportunity to mark itself as a world superpower to be feared. The nation had been slowly remilitarizing since the early twenty-first century, and in 2079 the Emperor became the de facto ruler of the country, in an event dubbed the Second Imperial Restoration, under the Kiya dynasty. This marked the beginning of a new era of expansionism for Japan. The Island nation managed to take back Taiwan and several other islands in the Pacific, as well as Hawaii following the American civil war, all of this through "peace agreements", where Japan would threaten countries with war lest they cede the demanded territory (or in some cases full annexation.)

It was only a matter of time before the Japanese turned their attention to Korea, who had unified in 2065 under a democratic regime. In 2114 Japan demanded Korea's annexation, and Korea refused, remembering the decades of occupation by the Japanese in the twentieth century and refusing to simply hand over their country. Thus, Japan declared war, and it was mostly a decisive victory for Japan. In mere months the war was over, and annexation followed. However, many loyalists fought on even after the war. Insurgent groups formed, and the whole of Korea became a battleground of Guerrilla warfare.

Muse A is a low-ranking guerrilla insurgent belonging to a certain group of rebels, and Muse B is a Japanese double agent (or Korean but pro-Japanese occupation) that is tasked with investigating said group of rebels. I can play either role. Or, if you'd prefer, two Korean guerrilla fighters belonging to the same rebel cell.

Thanks a lot for reading through this. If you're interested or have any questions, just shoot me a PM! I would appreciate it if you didn't reply to this thread, though. See you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom