Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small group system rp on Discord? (5e, OVA, pathfinder etc.)

messylips

Star
So I've now done several rps both onsite and off using systems but there's a problem! I'm always running them xD

I'm looking a small group (maybe 4 gm included?) to run either a selection of one shot type games or an ongoing campaign, I feel like larger groups can be fun but are simply too unwieldy in most setups, perhaps two or more of us take turns Gming?

Im familiar with alot of systems and if there is the promise of fun partners I'd be down for learning more. But my favourite systems are DnD 5e and OVA.

I see several ideas from slice of life to high adventure.

-a team of magical girls, villains, monsters, maybe a mysterious male anti-hero type.

-DnD, anything from court intrigue to classic hack and slash with a party fighting through thick and thin together.

-something more slice of life, a band that solves mysteries part time? A long train ride taken over by terrorists?

-fandoms are potentially an option too!

Please post here or maybe shoot me a message, I'm more than happy to run a quick shot to kinda get us established with each other but I'm looking for a few good men and women and maybe even someone in between for some fun!

I know I'm being a bit vague but I'd like flexible people who are open to alot of ideas and ideally wouldn't mind running a game here and there.

Last edited:
Believe it or not we could use another guy! We're currently in the character creation phase of a world hopping Dnd 5E adventure staring Expies of various Anime and video game tropes run by myself and one of the other players, come join us!

We'll be taking character sheet's until Sunday for this game.

What day/time is the group planning on meeting up/running?

We're going for a more play by post setup so no real set time, but I'd be open for discussing such a thing to get some faster work in as well.

Back
Top Bottom