Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Discord&Telegram&PM. Long-term fandom 1x1. Stargate: Atlantis, canon!WraithxOC.

Pumpkinjaw

Super-Earth
Please don't message me about RP ideas that aren't even relevant to what I'm currently looking for. If I don't already have it listed here, I'm not interested in it.

In a similar vein: If you're not genuinely interested in RPing these things, please don't message me and pretend to be. It's pretty damn rude.

I strongly suggest checking my F-list links for more detail on the characters I wish to use, who I am looking to pair them against, and for general kink info. It'll be pretty easy for me to tell if you haven't even skimmed either of them.

As you can probably see, I've gotten rid of the LoZ: BotW option. Had my fill of that for the time being.

For SG:A, I have Eve Cavanaugh, Alexandria Lamour, Aisling Byrne, and Aurora Grimwood. < These are all F-list links, fyi. Kinks are pretty much the same across the board, though.
Primarily looking to use Eve, but willing to pair either up with Todd, Eddie (s02e11, The Hive), or Shawn (s02e05, Condemned; would actually really like to play against this one or an OC very similar to him). Rhys (s05e03, Broken Ties), Erik (s02e20, Allies), and Steve (s01e05, Suspicion & s01e07, Poisoning the Well), along with other canon Wraith not listed (minus Michael) and Wraith OCs (especially ones that might be based on one of the canon) are also adored.

• Yes, I'm looking for long-term. I don't like one shots, nor do I particularly care for short-term. If you can't commit, then I'm not your gal.
  • I write third person, past tense, and am capable of cranking out several paragraphs. No less than 2-3, usually, though I may dip lower than that during dialogue heavy scenes, or during back and forth smut. I do not expect my partner to match me, but I do expect something that I can reply to. Give me details, emotions, etc.
  • I'm looking for a 50/50 smut to story ratio, but I'm not opposed to the RP skewing one way or the other. Keep in mind that I still want, and need, a story of some sort to go along, even if it's as simple as a kidnapping or capture.
  • While I am open to using PMs, I vastly prefer Discord and Telegram. Skype is also an option, but you'll have to specifically ask for it. I could be persuaded to RP over something else, but I will not RP over threads, nor email.
  • I'm quite flexible in regards to kinks, so long as they're not already on my No list. Just ask. The worst I can say is "no."
  • I'm open to doubling, or doing a separate RP of your choosing if it sweetens the pot. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

I think that should be about it. Anything else not covered here or in my F-lists, we can discuss through one of my contacts. Speaking of which, here they be:

Discord: Pumpkinjaw#5847
Telegram: Pumpkinjaw

Last edited:
Refined a few things in the post, added extra clarification in the title which will probably drive more people away but whatever. I knew I wouldn't get very many bites when I narrowed everything down to one thing, so no biggie.

Now maybe I can finish this post. 9 paragraphs in, and I'm still likely to add another 6 before it's actually done.

I guess "long-term" means a week and some change nowadays. Down to one RP now, from the look of things.

Too cold for my regular jacket, not cold enough for my heavier coat, and I have nothing in-between.

While I've not found a Todd, or a Shawn, I've certainly amassed a lovely bundle of Wraith OCs.

I really don't have the patience or energy levels to be taking care of a kitten that thinks the litter-box is for sleep and her bed is for potty...

It's all cold and rainy, and apparently gonna stay that way over the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom