Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male White Wolf's pop up Emporium~ Fandom edition Fallout & TF2}

White-wolf

Probably drawing something
Back from a shaky hiatus edition: I will likely only take 1 at this time so if interested DM me.

Hi there I'm White wolf. I have been around role playing for more than a decade and still going strong!
Note: this thread gets updated every time I bump/look for something so it's always up to date accordingly.

Anywho I have some simple rules.

~ I look for decent post length, at the very least I expect more than three sentences worth of text per post. Sometimes more if there's plenty of things going on.

~ Please don't drop off the face of the earth. If you need a break or are no longer interested tell me. I won't take it against you.

~ Please do not send me a request and then just vanish without a word. If you suddenly decided you changed your mind tell me I don't bite.

~ Basic grammar- I'm not a grammar cop and sometimes I make mistakes everyone does on occasion. However I want to understand what I'm reading.

~ I like plot! at the very minimum I would like a 50/50 plot to smut raito. I also like world building and expanding on fandoms if possible.

~ I'm fairly lenient on kinks but would like to stay grounded to a bit of realism. However I'm not into overly deviant things like bathroom, gore, - yeah the really 'out there' stuff.

~ I'm open to Oc's and I can double if desired.

~ With that in mind I don't like OP Oc's. All of mine are balanced and yours should be too. Everyone has flaws and drawbacks. Mary/Gary sues are a no go. Follow the verse rules.

~ I'm fine with canon characters not being played super accurately so no pressure, just try to stay IC as best as you can- I tend to do the same.

~ All characters must be 18 or older (aged up is fine) no exceptions. Generally 19-28 tends to be my default character age.

~ I will SOMETIMES be ok with playing male characters for your female ones. If you are looking for a specific arrangement just ask me first. I only do FxM though.

~ I like talking in DM's and plot some stuff/muse so you can too.
~ PLEASE do NOT Note/PM me unless you are interested in what is posted here. I am not looking for anything else or drastically different plot suggestions.

As for a vague kink list: (Ask for anything else if its not on here)

Definitive yes-

* Monsters/monster people/shifters - both in appearance and anatomy. (Animal ears and tails, horns, claws, wings, dicks ETC) I'm a monsterfucker there I said it.
* Tomboys and not overly girly women - I prefer to play these types of characters, think Lara Croft from Tomb raider or Mirko from My hero Academia.
* Rough sex - I'm more into vanilla but getting a bit beastly is fine with me.
* Slowburn - Not necessary but I like to have some chemistry going on between our characters.
* Comedy - Where it applies, I don't mind silly moments to spice up an RP or plot. Especially if it fits the canon world or characters.
* Villains- Sometimes I like the dark side, especially if it makes for an interesting dynamic/plot view.
* Semi public/Risky sex- Does the need strike in an alley? don't matter some of my characters probably are into that.
* Romance- does not have to be vanilla either! Aka Rival villains learning to get along, or two characters who would have never gotten along normally begin to soften up to each other one reason or another.

Definitive NO'S
(I will never, ever RP these so don't ask about them or involve them in an RP with me.)

* Anything that should go in the toilet stays in the toilet.
* Vore
* Under age or overly young looking characters. So no 900 year old Lolis.
* Intense Sexual violence/Abuse
* Gore in any sexual way

~ Note that I have plot ideas for the fandoms below and i'm willing to share and collaborate to come up with one we both like.

- Since I rarely ever bump this thread do note that the fandom being seeked tends to change once in a blue moon. Depends on my muse really.

Team Fortress 2~

Been getting back into this game with some friends and the nostalgia bug has hit again. I would be game for a more casual/fun RP that takes place in this setting, fully embracing the comedy, dark comedy, and complete unhinged atmosphere- and just go wild with it and have a good time. Mostly looking to follow the Comics lore and general feel for this. Willing to also do some freak fortress AU.

Character/s I am looking for: Sniper, Medic
Characters I am willing to double up: Just about anyone just ask.

Fallout - Series with some game stuff mixed in.

Soo I watched the series and I think it's fairly good for a game adaptation. Anyways I am looking to start an Rp after the events of the first season. So it's off to New vegas and trying to not die. I want to keep up with the vibes of desolation and unhinged nature of the wastelands- sure it can have it's bizarre and wild moments but it's walking through the dead husk of what used to be civilization.

I got some ideas and i'm willing to plot with a partner to make sure we make one hell of a story here. There's quite a few ways this could go and while i'd love to have someone familiar with New vegas for this it's not necessary and I can help with that.

Vague idea so far is:

On the trail of her Father and some answers both Lucy and Ghoul follow his trail to New vegas... and it's going to be a bumpy ride considering the city looks like it's seen better days.

I can play Lucy along with whatever other characters are needed! Though my main character will be one of the leaders of one of the new and more powerful groups out in the Mojave. She goes simply by Miss. Blackhall (if you know you know) - a bit of an eccentric woman who's good with science, laser weapons, esoteric knowledge. She claims to have been traveling the wastelands for a long time in search of her parents who left her behind after a bit of an argument. She's not one to give too much detail but it's obvious she knows a lot more than she gives on (and if you are familiar with Fallout lore it's hinted that eldritch horrors and beings are real, The Blackhall family had quite a hand in it along with some other select families. In her case her true backstory is she's actually from before the great war, her family just happened to unnaturally extend their lifespans at the cost of some of their sanity and humanity by constantly consuming the flesh and blood of a corpse similar to whatever the interloper is. However unlike her family she did keep some of her humanity still, making her a black sheep in their fucked up esoteric cult. The Blackhall's were wealthy and powerful in a under the table way, so when they heard of the incoming war they packed up and left- making sure to leave their 'defective' daughter behind to fend for herself since she was never told where they left off too. They basically just left without saying they would ever come back. So she knows her fair share of knowledge in scientific feats and old world tech. Making her invaluable to the new group she's a part of and is highly revered and respected.)

As a result she is trying to find out where her parents went off to- and also holds a grudge towards Vault-tech since she figured out that the destruction of society was by their hand. She's traveled around the wastelands since, mostly keeping to herself and befriending an irradiated white tiger which she basically treats like a cat and they remind her of a pet cat she had in the past. (It's vegas of course there should be a white tiger somewhere) Other than that she won't be happy to hear some of the Vault tech bastards are still alive by freezing themselves or putting their brains into machines, and will gladly tag along to fuck em up.

Generally speaking she's part of a group that in the current year this takes place all came together and teamed up to storm Big MT. They were successful even with some losses and Miss Blackhall played a part in that fight hence her reputation... she's quite skilled with energy weapons and rumor has it that she's feared since her appearance in serious fights sometimes results in hearing an odd humming followed by lasers coming from the sky and... well the group she's with is convinced she's so smart and full of secrets that she's found herself a way to use an old world weapon. But since she's on their side there's nothing to fear unless you aren't! (Yep, she's got a funny looking pistol in her arsenal and only ever takes it out during emergencies since it's not exactly reliable. With that in mind she's set up some of her troops to guard the Helios powerplant with their lives if needed, claiming it's to keep their base back at Big MT powered up and thriving- totally not a coverup for what it's really being used for once in a while)

Other than that we can start off with the arrival to New vegas, potentially getting attacked by Deathclaws or some of the other hostile groups running around the Mojave who can pack a punch. And Lucy and Ghoul can get saved by this new group who offer to take them to Big MT for safety. Since they are fairly chill folk, friendly to humans, mutants, robots, or anything that can talk coherently as long as they behave. There they can probably make it their main base while figuring out where Lucy's father went and she could also learn of Blackhall who is deemed the smartest one there and is quite knowledgeable about pre-war stuff and could help.

Either way it's gonna be chaotic to eventually re-claim New Vegas, because in it's current state it could have easily been taken over by some less than nice folk- could even be some newly un-frozen Valut tech guys etc- so many possibilities i'm willing to go through here and plot for! I'm sure the Brotherhood will show up later too, will be fun to mess around with them if they see Archimedes II in action- and look up some old notes on when they used to be in the Mojave more and realize someone has gained control of it... and they definitely wanted that kind of power for themselves.

Character/s I am looking for: The Ghoul.
Characters I am willing to double up: Just about anyone just ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom